Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 44

by MCR_music_mad_girl 1 review

Oh Finally...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 2484 words - Complete

1Moving
Normal POV

Bob walked over to the slightly shocked group wondering why they were ll whispering in a very low tone. “Hey Jimmy, Addison want s you for a second.” He said to the unfamiliar man.

“I’ve no idea who you are my friend but thank you!” he hugged Bob and walked off to the bus.

“Are they going now?” Jenna-Lou asked the wide-eyed man.

“Yeah in a few minutes, they’re getting Jimmy to carry some heavy stuff.” He said looking at the child asleep in her arms. Smiling, he wondered if they had children together what they would look like.

“C’mon lets go find Lyn and G. hopefully they aren’t fucking.” She said nudging him towards the buses.

“Who’s Lyn? And why is she making out with Gerard?” he asked when they moved away from the group.

“Addison’s cousin, she’s driving them to the airport. G and Lyn dated while you guys were on tour with MSI. Don’t you remember?” she asked, not knowing that Bob didn’t know the MCR boys then let alone be their drummer.

“I wasn-” Bob turned the corner to see Gerard and Lyn up against one of the buses having sex. “You don’t wanna see what I just saw.” He grabbed her waist, spinning her around in the other direction.

“They’re having sex aren’t they?” she asked looking over her shoulder to see part of his face. He nodded still holding onto her waist. “Right take Bella while I shield my eyes to tell them horny bastards to hurry up.” She turned around, Bob let go of her and held his arms out for the baby. Bella stirred from being moved. Bob smiled at Jenna-Lou thinking she was a complete nut job. She placed both hands over her eyes and walked around the corner to hear the other two moaning. “OKAY ENOUGH WITH THE SEX ALREADY!!” the moaning may have stopped but she didn’t dare remove her hands. “Lindsey Ann Ballato go bring your family and Jimmy to the airport. Gerard Arthur Way pull your fucking pants up and go do the comic script.”

She turned to walk away but instead she walked straight into the bus. “Watch the bus honey.” Lyn laughed, while the two men snickered.

Bob reached around the corner to pull her back. “You okay?” he chuckled.

“No.” she whined rubbing the small bump forming on her head.

He leaned over and kissed the spot she was rubbing. “Better?”

“Kinda.” She half whined trying not to show that her stomach just tied itself in a knot and her heart beat was now beating so fast she thought it might explode.

Lyn walked around few seconds later fixing her skirt. “You interrupt my sex then I have to wait on you two. Fucks sake.” As she gave out she reached to Bob for Bella, but her hands were slapped away.

“Ah-ah.” Jenna-Lou said as if she was talking to a three year old. “God only knows where you hands have just been.”

“Only down Gerard’s pants…” she muttered starring the ground out of it.

“Exactly now go find Addi she wants to talk to someone that doesn’t have a dick.” Lyn rolled her eyes and walked of quickly leaving the other two to stroll behind her.

“So what’s it like walking into a bus?” Bob asked.

Jenna-Lou shot him a glare but it turned into a smiled when he started to laugh. “To be honest it kinda hurts. I think it hurts just as bad when you hit yourself on the head with a drum stick fifty times in a row.” She smiled to him.

“OH burn.” Bob said sarcastically.

“Better believe it Bryar.” They walked over to the group to say goodbye to Jenna-Lou’s family. It was an emotional goodbye because once the pregnant lady cries the other women are off as well.

~(Time Lapse. After The Show.)~

“Yo Lou, you ready chick?” Frank yelled down the bus pulling on a half clean shirt.

“Yeah just let me grab hoody.” Jenna-Lou yelled back grabbing someone’s hoody off the sofa.

“Where you guys going?” Mikey asked relaxing as he started on his second coffee within half an hour.

“Shocko’s.” they replied at the same time.

No said anything until they had the bus door open. “Isn’t that a bar?” Ray asked knowing it sounded very familiar to him.

“Kinda…” Frank coughed.

“Guys you know you two aren’t allowed to drink together alone anymore.” He said to them in a serious tone. “Do you even remember what happened last time?”

“Now in all honesty Toro do you think they remember? Shit they couldn’t even remember who they were at one stage.” Gerard laughed. “ ‘I like you Gerard, you’re pretty.’” The group burst out laughing at them.

“Did you say that or did I?” Frank asked Jenna-Lou who shrugged.

“Thanks Frank, you really know how to compliment a guy.” Jenna-Lou couldn’t help but laugh at Gerard’s statement.

“Give us a sec and we’ll go down with you.” Bob smiled.

As the bell rang out for closing time band members and roadies a like were slowly making their way out of the small bar. “No I can do this I promise.” Jenna-Lou slurred to Bob as she attempted to stand for the forth time in a row. But she failed miserably and fell back down, her hand landing very close to Bob’s crotch.

“C’mon grab my hand I’ll make sure you don’t fall over.” He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Bob being one of the few who hated flying with a hang over only had six drinks over three hours.

The second her head stopped spinning she grabbed a random drink from the table and downed it. Bob took the empty glass off her. He didn’t see her down the drink as he was to busy looking at Gerard try persuade his little brother and Frank to get up for a packet of skittles. “Bob I love you.” Jenna-Lou said to him. “I love you lots like vodka shots. Can I get another one of them?”

“Nah c’mon me and the guys have to catch a flight in five hours. And you’ve to get up then as well.” He tugged her along over to Gerard, Mikey and Frank. The two youngest were not in the least sober. “Can they walk back to the bus or are they gone all together?”

“Mikey can walk. Frank can stumble. I think they’ll make it back in one piece.” He said as he watched them haul their asses off the stools. The skittles did the trick. “Lou looks bad, how much has she had?”

“’Bout fifteen or something. She ate so I don’t know why she’s bad unless she drank more when I went for a piss.” He said to Gerard as they walked out off the bar down the road with the drunken ones. Ray had been the smart one and left early but Gerard stayed because when Mikey and Frank drank together it could be bad.

“Bob my tummy hurts is that okay?” Jenna-Lou asked half way down the road clutching her stomach.

“Not really.” He sighed. “Where bouts does it hurt?” she pointed to her stomach. “Okay well just tell if hurts when we get back to the bus, I’ll get you something when we’re there.” She nodded as a reply.

A couple of hours after they arrived at the bus Jenna-Lou started to get violently in the sink. Bob was the only person who heard so he got up to look after her, as all the others were sleeping. The vomit was a purple colour, he’d never seen anything like it before and he saw Gerard puke a lot when he was drunk and stoned. “I’m sorry, I don’t wanna get sick.” She cried as more vomit forced itself up.

“It’s no problem sweetie, just don’t swallow it okay?” he pulled her hair out of her face and held onto her hand. “Do you wanna lay on the sofa for a while?” she nodded as they moved towards the sofas.

“I’m so sorry…” she whispered before falling asleep.

“Night…” Bob said planting a kiss on her head. He sat down on the ground at the end of Jenna-Lou’s bunk to fall asleep as well.

She awoke not long after falling asleep to feel dizzy and slightly sick. She got up, her head pounding, to kick the back of Bob’s head. “Oh shit I’m sorry.” She said.

“Please I don’t want to here ‘I’m sorry ’ again thanks.” He said pulling himself off the ground. He saw how bad she looked, lack of sleep, she looked terrible. “Listen go back to sleep, Ali said she’s getting all our shit off the bus after we go. So I’ll tell her to get you too.”

“Thanks, I hope you win some awards you guys are kick ass. And I’m not just saying that because I love you guys but because it’s the truth.” She smiled closing her eyes again.

“I hope we get something too, that way I get to celebrate. See you in a few days.” He said softly as he watched her fall asleep.

~(Three Days Later)~

The My Chem boys were sitting around with their girlfriends celebrating the two awards they had won at the Kerrang! Awards in Britain. Everyone except Gerard was drinking, Frank wasn’t drinking much as he was feeling unwell again.

“Frankie is Jen some sort of murderer or Mormon person?” Bob asked as Jamia got up to answer the door. “I mean she dates Jepha, fucks Gerard then marries you. And she’s still fucking married to some dude we’ve never seen or heard of. And whenever you or Jamia talks about it she goes all cold. So is she a Mormon or murderer?” he let the alcohol take over his mind and ask questions he wanted answers to.

Little did he know that Jenna-Lou was standing in the doorway listening to his little speech. “Thanks a fucking lot Bob.” She yelled with the tears forming in her eyes. “Go on Frank tell him how I’m a ‘murderer’ and a motherfucking ‘Mormon’ -” by now everyone was looking at them and Bob had sobered up slightly.

“Jen I-”

“No fucking leave it!” she screamed, running down the Way’s hallway. Bob got up to after her but Jamia stopped him.

“You sit. You’ve caused enough trouble for tonight.” She went in search of her best friend. After looking in most of the rooms she decided to call Jenna-Lou. For all Jamia knew she could have left. The phone was answered by a weepy hello. “Honey where are you?” she asked softly.

“I don’t know. Someone’s bedroom” She sniffed whipping away the tears. “It’s dark. It smells like alcohol and cigarettes.”

Jamia smiled. “Gerard’s room. I’ll be there in a second.” She hung up. Jenna-Lou sat on the bed crying her eyes out. She couldn’t understand how the same who stayed up with her all night to make sure nothing happened to her only to hear a few days later that he calls her a murderer. “There you are. Are you okay?”

“No.” she pulled Jamia into a tight hug. “I don’t understand him. But I love him.”

Upstairs everyone was in complete silence starring at Bob and Frank waiting for one of them to say something. But it was Frank that cracked the silence. “I guess you guys wanna know ‘bout Lou’s past huh?” they all silently nodded. “Lou dated a guy called Jay since she was twelve, they were in the same schools so it was working out for them. Then four years after they meet on the boarding school break they went to Vegas and they eloped. At graduation the next year she was five months gone with his kid, Clare. She was due the week of her birthday.” He paused for a second.

“How come she’s never said anything about them before?” Alicia asked softly.

“Because she refuses to talk about them. Or accept they’re gone.” Jamia told her as she walked back in. “She’s asleep in Gerard’s room.”

Frank nodded. “Anyway 13th of February three years ago her dad took a heart attack. She asked Jay to drive them, he’d only gotten back from work. About five minutes away from the hospital a yellow cab ran into his and Clare’s side of the car. He died on impact. Clare died on the operating table. Then her dad took another heart attack when he was told about Clare. He didn’t survive.” He starred at the floor remembering what Jamia had told him those years ago.

“Guilt has been eating her up inside because she said if she hadn’t made Jay drive they would have been at the hospital minutes before that.” Jamia told them. ”Jepha was her first kind of boyfriend since then. I guess you were rebound Gerard. And Frank could never refuse cheering her up.”

The room was in complete silence. No one could believe the information they were just told. Bob got up and went for the front door. He was about to leave when he thought he should apologize to her. He slammed the front door shut and ran to Gerard’s room.

As Gerard walked into Gerard’s room he saw Jenna-Lou lying on the bed nd went over. He knelt down brushing the hair out of her face. “I’m sorry Jen. I never meant what I said.” He whispered to her. “I just got all caught up with my emotions. I hated when you dated Jepha. I hated when you were having Gerard’s kid. Hell I even hated when you married Frank. But most of all I’ve hated myself for the past year.” He sighed. “Because I wish I had the guts to say I love you.” He kissed her head before standing up to walk away.

When he had his back turned and went to talk a step Jenna-Lou grabbed his hand. Bob mentally cursed himself to hell. “I wish I had the guts to say I love you too.”

*Since this is the last chapter i made it nice and long!
Happy Birthday Bob! and Happy New Year everyone!
with a new year comes a new story! it'll be up soon!
could you guys drop a comment and tell me what you thought of the story when your done, it would be nice =]
thanks*
Sign up to rate and review this story