Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > If Only

Used

by IWCT 0 reviews

There is something very wrong with both of them.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara,Hinata - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 427 words

0Unrated
Hmm, more drabbling about Gaara. I know why they're coming out of me at this rate. It's escapism from another drabble series I'm desperately trying to finish. Funny how that works.

Anyway, I guess that this counts as romance, question mark. I'm not so certain that Gaara wants Naruto in a sexual way, but that's what Hinata needs, and it's how he can relate to her, so don't read into this any more than you have to.

Disclaimer: So want to own Gaara. I so do not. This is what sucks about a fan girl's life.

...

There is something very wrong with both of them. Beyond the fact that one of them never sleeps, and the other wouldn’t know what confidence was if she was smacked with it. Beyond the fact that he’s very, very likely to become Kazekage soon. Beyond the fact that she is the heir to the Hyuuga clan. Perhaps it’s something to do with the fact that she’s supposed to be Shikamaru’s chaperone on this trip to Sand (although she can’t imagine why Tsunade thinks Shikamaru is going to cause an incident. Temari might, because she isn’t patient, but Shikamaru is too lazy to cause an incident, even when Temari Frenches him over the morning cantaloupe, just to annoy the liason). Perhaps it’s because Gaara is supposed to be teaching a nervous girl, and he needed advice from another nervous girl about how to deal with kunochi stuff (when he relates the advice Temari gave him on the subject Hinata has to close her eyes, and stutters that it’s a very good thing for his student that he decided to get a variety of answers before giving the girl any help).

But there is something very wrong with both of them. Very, very wrong. Because they still keep meeting up in secretive places and make out until both are whimpering, and for some reason neither of them minds that they aren’t whimpering for each other, but for the same person, who won’t be coming back for a while. Maybe it’s because Gaara wants guidance. Maybe it’s because Hinata wants that passionate intensity she admires so much. What isn’t wrong isn’t that they both want Naruto in their lives. What’s wrong is that they don’t care that they are merely using one another. But perhaps it’s okay. Because they are only doing it for these few months (years). They are just waiting for Naruto to return.
Sign up to rate and review this story