Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter GTS

Chapter Three

by iamhawk

A new victim arrives...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bellatrix,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 5194 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter - Harry Potter GTSHarry Potter GTS [NC-17]
Niklas "Hawk" Jonsson


Summary: Harry Potter wants the head of Bellatrix on a platter and now he has Summoned just the demon for the job! Or so he thinks...

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Viper GTS and whatnot are not mine, though I certainly wish they were. The story is mine though, all mine.
If the layout looks screwy or symbols seems to be missing, you're probably reading the quickedit-mangled version of this fic on ff dot net, if it grates on your nerves too much, read it on hawksgalaxy dot com or something. ... Whenever I get around to uploading it there. :)

Feedback/Flames: Yes, please. Both of them are equally fun to read, although I must admit that I greatly prefer the first variety. :)
I can be found on ICQ as 21771860, MSN Messenger/E-mail as iamhawk at yahoo dot com, though not very frequently as real life lately interferes with my online existance more then I'd like. More stories are available at my nifty lil' site at hawksgalaxy dot com or by clicking on my handle up above.

"speech"
emphasis/shouts/Kindred Domination/post-hypnotic triggers
thoughts
/telepathy/
~translation~
+soundeffect/radio/telephone conversation/TV+



Chapter Three:

"Tonks!" Hestia hissed angrily for the umpteenth time, trying to discover the location of her wayward colleague. She'd completely circled the yard and occasionally whispered calls for the young woman, but Tonks had yet to announce her presence. "If you've taken off without being relieved, I'm going to be so mad at you!" she added. "And if you're sneaking up on me, trying to give me a scare again, I'll be even more pissed!" she finished, suspiciously looking around herself.

Trying to find somebody hiding under an invisibility cloak was a real chore, when that person didn't want to be found.

Or as the case might be now, wasn't even present.

She finished her third lap around the yard, before she finally gave up and decided to hell with the other woman. She was more then capable of escorting Potter away from here on her own, if Tonks had decided to play hooky.

There hadn't been the slightest sign of anything threatening for the entire summer, babysitting Potter was without a doubt one of the most boring assignments there were and she was quite frankly overjoyed that this would apparently be the end of it.

Though there had been that business a while ago, when Tonks had taken her out drinking and confessed to being worried, because Mundungus had been allowing himself to grow outrageously lax in his guard duty. Apparently, he'd drunk himself unconscious during his guard and neither Potter nor his relatives had been seen since. She'd simply shrugged it off as some sort of weird Muggle custom, but Tonks had been very worried, though she'd relaxed after a while as Dumbledore had reported that Harry was still at Privet Drive.

She crouched down in the yard, looked around and made sure that nobody was looking in her direction, then threw off the invisibility cloak she'd been loaned for this assignment. She deftly rolled it up, shrunk it down and shoved it down into one of her pockets, before she headed for the front door.

She halted as she saw that it wasn't entirely closed, swaying slightly in the doorway.

Oh, shit... she thought and stared at it in horror. Of all the times for something to happen! she mentally raved as she extracted her wand and cautiously approached the door, wondering if Tonks hadn't been correct to be worried after all.

She kicked the door open, jumped inside and threw herself into a sideways roll, coming up with her wand pointed into the room.

Then it dropped from suddenly listless fingers, her jaw dropping as well and leaving her gaping like a fish at the scene in front of her.

Does not compute! she thought as she took in the impossible events in front of her. Is that... Lestrange?

Bent forward over the back of the living room couch, was the missing Auror, Nymphadora Tonks. The apparently completely naked Nymphadora Tonks. The naked woman standing behind Tonks was unfamiliar, though she was likely some sort of Metamorph as well, considering the odd hair colouring and the weird horns that poked out of her head. The gyrating movements of her hips and the staccato moaning from Tonks led Hestia to believe that she was also wearing a strap-on, which she was using to pleasure the Auror with.

Also bent forward over the couch, was or at least looked like, a naked and groaning Bellatrix Lestrange. Behind her, was an equally naked Harry Potter who was pumping himself in and out of the naked Death Eater.

"What the hell are you doing, who's the blue-haired girl and is that Bellatrix Lestrange that Potter is shagging?!" Hestia exclaimed in utter astonishment and complete disbelief.

"Hestia?" Tonks mumbled, looking up at her with a dazed expression.

"Miss Jones." Harry greeted her, though he didn't stop fucking the Bellatrix-look-alike.

"Oh, another playmate!" the unknown woman happily exclaimed.

"Auror Jones. Save me! They're shagging me to death!" Bellatrix grunted with a pleading look. "I'll confess to everything! I'll snog a Dementor, I'll blow Fudge and eat Bones, whatever it takes! Just get me out of here!" she squeaked.

"Ooookay, so it is Lestrange..." Hestia mumbled, having recognized the woman's voice, in spite of her current distress. "What the hell is going on here?!" she demanded to know, fumbling for her wand on the ground while simultaneously unable to tear her gaze away from current events.

"Carrera, fetch." Harry requested after a few moments, taking in Hestia's current distress and considering the chances that she'd start blasting away at them at any moment now.

"Sure thing." Carrera replied and snapped her fingers, causing Hestia to fly up into the air and her clothes to explode out from her body in a cloud of torn textiles. Carrera pointed at the couch, causing Hestia to fly towards it with a panicked squeal. She landed lying on her back, staring up at the face of Bellatrix Lestrange. "Bellatrix, Nymphadora, service her." she instructed, causing Hestia to yelp out in panic as the two women in question bent even further forward and reached out for her.

"Stop that, you freaking perverts!" she squeaked as Bellatrix started fondling her breasts and Tonks put her hands on her hips, starting to caress her as well. "Mglf!" she grunted as Bellatrix captured her lips and Tonks dipped her tongue into her navel, as her dexterous fingers started trailing closer to a very private area of her body!

"You might as well surrender and try to enjoy yourself, Miss Jones." Harry suggested tiredly.

"No problem, I'll fix her." Carrera offered and bent forward, putting her right index finger on Hestia's solar plexus. A bright flare of red light suddenly flashed for a moment, accompanied by a ferocious full-body shudder from the young woman. If she wasn't being so thoroughly kissed by one of the most wanted criminals in Britain at the moment, she would have yelped as she suddenly found herself more horny then she could recollect ever being before. Tonks squawked as Hestia made a decent fountain impression with her slit, splattering her young colleague right in the face with her secretions.

Tonks didn't let that deter her, however.

In fact, it appeared to have an encouraging effect on her, as Hestia discovered when Tonks shoved her face at her groin and started applying a too-long-too-be-unmorphed tongue on and into Miss Jones.

"Tonks!" Hestia squealed in half-protest and half-encouragement after she'd torn her mouth away from the surprisingly adept lips of one Bellatrix Lestrange.

"I think she needs a good shag. Why don't you two double-team her?" Bellatrix suggested somewhat frantically over her shoulder to Harry and Carrera, quite eager to be left out of the loop while she was still had some energy left in her. She'd been allowed nearly four hours of rest before Carrera threw her over the couch and instructed Harry to take her, which was more uninterrupted rest then she'd gotten ever since she was kidnapped by that crazy devil woman.

As a result of that, she was more energetic and more coherent then she'd been in days!

"Oh, Merlin no!" Hestia moaned as Tonks tortured her with what had to be at least a foot-long tongue! Hell, judging from the sensations, amount of ground covered and whatnot, she was also reasonably certain that it was more then one tongue and that at least one of them was forked, judging by the oddly wedged sensation her clit was experiencing at the moment!

If the current situation hadn't been so damnably odd and weird, she might even be interested in allowing Tonks to continue using her extremely talented tongue upon her!

She squirmed against invisible bonds that kept her wrists locked together and stretched out above her head, as well as keeping her legs slightly apart, but to no avail.

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" Carrera approved and gleefully rubbed her hands together.

"No, it doesn't!" Hestia exclaimed in a shrill voice, ending with a loud moan as Tonks dragged at least half a foot of tongue across her clit, while penetrating her with at least another foot of tongue and lathering her with spit all around her junction with two other tongues. "Hecate's nipples and Morgana's milk!" she squeaked, then let out another moan as Bellatrix captured her left nipple and sucked it into her mouth. "Why are you doing this to meeeeeeEeeee?" Hestia groaned, squirming in her place as Tonks and Bellatrix worked her over with their lips, tongues and hands.

"Better you then me..." Bellatrix grunted just barely loud enough for Hestia to hear her.

"Oh, fuck... You'll split me in half with that thing!" Hestia yelped as she saw that the weird stranger, that 'Carrera' woman, had moved away from behind Tonks and was now kneeling between her legs with a long and extremely wide pointed appendage jutting straight out.

"Oh, don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Carrera purred, licking her lips and revealing a pair of small fangs.

"Oh, shit! You're a vampire!" Hestia exclaimed.

"Vampire, ugh! No! Devil! I'm a Devil." she protested, making weird distasteful faces at being referred to as a vampire.

"Like that's any better! Hestia whimpered as she felt something extremely substantial making contact with her slit as Tonks withdrew her tongues and focused on the outside of her, rather then the inside. "Please, no!" Hestia pleaded, hardly even noticing as Bellatrix bit down on her right nipple.

"It's better if you just relax. There's no stopping her anyway, so you might just as well try to relax and enjoy the ride." Harry informed her, crouching down next to the couch with a compassionate expression on his face, sympathy in his eyes. "Trust me." he requested and bent forward, capturing her lips with his.

"Potter! Get me out of this!" Hestia hissed as he pulled away from her. "OOOH Merlin!" Hestia bellowed as Carrera gently entered her. "Pooootter! Heeeelp me!" she cried out as Carrera progressed deeper into her body.

"Heh, heh. The devil inside Miss Jones!" Tonks suddenly giggled, then blinked under the blank uncomprehending looks being directed at her from all around. "Haven't you guys ever... I mean... Oh, nevermind. Muggle reference." she sighed and waved it off.

"UuuuuUUuugh..." Hestia moaned as her arms were suddenly forced up and forward, pulling her entire body along with them and towards the woman between her legs. Carrera shifted her position around, until she was lying on her back and Hestia was seated on top of her, being pulled up and down by the means of the invisible bonds holding her arms captive.

"Tonks, Bellatrix, prepare her." Carrera instructed the two women, who swiftly complied and nearly fought over getting to tongue Hestias rear entry. Tonks eventually won out, while Bella settled for picking up a bottle of oil-based lubrication from the ground where Harry had left it earlier.

She applied a liberal amount of it and Tonks worked it into her colleague from the Ministry of Magic.

While Bellatrix didn't have any fondness for those working on the wrong side of the law, wrong from her point of view that is, she had been on the receiving end of more then her fair share of buggering in the last couple of days and was thus more then sympathetic to Hestia's impending anal encounter of the Potter kind.

She herself greatly preferred being taken in the rear by Carrera over Harry, as a matter of fact. The devils tail was longer and wider then Harry's pecker, but it was also more flexible, softer and a great deal more enjoyable no matter where it was put to use. While Harry was a great deal shorter and not as wide, his dick was less yielding and while silky smooth, not quite as enjoyable as Carrera's marvellous tail.

But marvellous as it might be, Bellatrix wasn't all that hot on having it used on her quite as often as it was, which was why she was all for the inclusion of Hestia into this odd group. Before Nymphadora arrived, she'd just barely been able to move on her own. With Tonks around to take some of the heat, she was now able to feed herself and heck, at the moment, she even felt somewhat refreshed! With a third sexual prisoner around, she might even be able to scrounge up enough energy to escape at some point when Carrera was otherwise distracted!

"Ah, ah, ah. Bad girl." Carrera mumbled and Bellatrix yelped as she was suddenly hoisted up into the air. She felt how an invisible force field sprung to existence inside her mouth and moaned as two more slowly faded into being inside her cunt and arse, ever so slowly expanding until they were all three roughly the size of Harry's dick. "No escape for you!" Carrera admonished her with a disappointed expression and a warning wave of her right index finger.

Bellatrix didn't even try to struggle against her enchanted restraints, she merely slumped and surrendered to the inevitable, letting out a drawn-out groan as all three faux-peckers started moving in and out of her at a slow rate that she'd no doubt start to find maddening before long.

Mind-reading Devil! she mentally wailed, her last act of semi-defiance, before she completely gave herself up to the magical pleasure that Carrera was sure to torture her with for quite some time before allowing the distressed Death Eater some relief.

"What's up with that?" Harry asked, tweaking Hestia's nipples as he nodded at the hovering woman.

"She was going to abandon us, but she'll stick around for a while now." Carrera replied and Harry absently nodded.

He'd been somewhat uncomfortable at first, when he understood that Carrera could read the minds of those around him as easy as if they had been big, bright, neon signs. But after days of rampant sexual debauchery, constantly being on the edge of exhaustion, he'd grown apathetic to just about everything.

That Bellatrix was planning her escape didn't even cause the rise of an eyebrow, heck, he might be planning to escape too if it didn't seem like Carrera was going to disappear in a few days. He'd endured years under the yoke of the Dursley's, days under Carrera's tender mercies wasn't anything in comparison.

Having a couple of days being worked to sexual exhaustion to the point that he'd only thought perhaps once or twice about Sirius since Carrera brought Bellatrix back, in spite of having his killer around as a constant reminder, was even somewhat of a blessing. He'd never slept as good as he had lately, though his occasional bouts of complete rest weren't quite as long as he might have desired. But he did sleep like a log without nightmares or disturbing visions from the Dark Lord.

He kept on amusing himself with fondling the most recent of women who'd entered his life, entered it in a way he'd never even dreamed about before.

Sure, he'd imagined Hestia in sexual situations after first meeting her, warm-blooded male that he was, but he'd never quite imagined that a demon would capture her and force her to have sex with him!

Few of his sexual fantasies in the past had involved demons, in fact, he had yet to recall a single one!

He glanced down at Carrera.

He did however have a feeling that quite a few of them would, after Carrera disappeared back to wherever she had come from before he Summoned her here.

She truly was stunning, possessing an ethereal lure of sorts that drew him towards her like a moth to flame.

If he forced himself to be objective, he had to admit that he'd seen more beautiful women then her, but Carrera just seemed to possess something extra, something beyond her perfect proportions and highly exotic appearance.

He shrugged the current situation of one Bellatrix Lestrange off and crouched down, grasping Tonks jaw, gently pulling her face up and away from Hestia's butt until he could kiss the young Auror.

"Go get her, Harry." Tonks purred as he pulled away.

She'd have to apologize to Hestia.

Later.

Much later!

Tonks shimmed backwards and allowed Harry to kneel on either side of Carrera's legs, wrapping his arms around Hestia's waist and kissing the back of her neck.

"No, Poootter!" Hestia pleaded.

Yeah, an apology was most definitively in order!

But for now, she was just pleased that Hestia was the one up for being turned into a witch sandwich and not Tonks herself.

She'd seen her fair share of sexual action over the years, but the amount of action she'd received since Carrera caught her earlier was quite frankly ridiculous. Harry had taken her three times, Carrera four and that was all after the Devil had left her hanging for hours while waiting for Harry to recover some energy.

If it hadn't been for the fact that she'd been carrying one of Severus extra-strong Pepper-up potions that all members of the Order had been given, she likely wouldn't even be conscious right now. As it was, she was wide awake, sore all over and very aware of the fact that she'd had her anal virginity claimed not that long ago. She felt for Hestia, but hadn't hesitated for a moment over throwing her to the sexual wolves or not.

Whatever it took to save her own hide!

"Morgana, Hecate, Athena and Diana!" Hestia yelped as Harry started pushing himself into her rear entry, after having applied another dollop of lubricant to her rosebud opening and yet another over his protruding member. "Oooohhhhhh, dear Merlin!" she squawked as he slowly penetrated deeper, filling her both front and back.

Harry offered up a few grateful thoughts to Carrera for providing the lubrication. She didn't need it herself and Tonks could morph herself, but Bellatrix had been in dire need of it in the beginning, though she had been stretched out so much recently that she no longer required artificial lubrication.

Carrera moved her right hand over and made a half circle around Hestia's stretched asshole and Harry's little soldier, extending a bit of her brand of magic into the witch, causing her to forcibly relax her sphincter. Harry grunted as he suddenly and unexpectedly found the path cleared and sheathed himself to the hilt.

"Gah!" Hestia grunted, then yelped as Carrera removed her finger and her rear opening tightened up again. "Oh!"

Harry kissed the back of her neck again and moved his hands to cup her breasts.

"Ready to rock her world?" Carrera asked, absently caressing Hestia's hips.

"Ready." Harry grunted and then the two of them started moving, completely obliterating Hestia's world with a surge of intense sexual pleasure.




"I thought you said that Harry would be coming?" Remus asked with a curious look directed at Dumbledore.

"I certainly thought so, but this doesn't appear to be the case." Dumbledore replied with a faintly confused look. "I'm not quite sure why either. He's always expressed his dislike for the Dursley quite vocally, so I assumed he'd leave straightaway for the Burrow or possibly to here." he replied and glanced over at Molly. "He hasn't come to your home either?" he asked and the Weasley matron shook her head.

"Not when we left for this meeting." she replied. "Ron and Ginny are staying behind, in case he shows up and I asked Bill to look out for them, which is why he isn't here for this meeting." she added and Dumbledore nodded, then pulled out what looked like a small make-up mirror from a hidden pocket in his garish purple-yellow robe, looking down at it and shaking his head in confusion, before he put it away.

"He's with both Hestia and Nymphadora, it looks like they're moving from the living room to the kitchen." he remarked and shrugged. "Packing before his departure, perhaps?" he suggested.

"Tonks? Wasn't she supposed to go off her shift hours ago?" Amos Diggory spoke up.

"I told Hestia to ask her to stick around and escort Mister Potter to wherever he wished to go, if she didn't have anything more pressing to do." Minerva replied.

"Well, he'll be either here or at the Burrow before long, I'm guessing. On to other matters then." Dumbledore suggested and got the meeting started.

The Weasley's were expecting Harry to show up at the Burrow, but when they didn't, they assumed he'd gone to headquarters and gotten caught up with Remus. Remus who was staying there was expecting Harry to show up at headquarters, but when he didn't, assumed that he'd gone to the Burrow and gotten caught up with the Weasleys. Everyone wanted to see him, but decided to give him some time before they looked him up at where they were assuming he was staying.

Both Tonks and Hestia occasionally missed out on Order meetings due to their day jobs and their Ministry superiors were aware of the fact that they were involved with the Order of the Phoenix, so when none of them showed up at either headquarters or the Ministry for a few days succeeded in turning any eyebrows.

The fact that Bellatrix had gone unexpectedly missing was somewhat of a sore point with the Dark Lord, but none of the means he had employed to scry her location had succeeded and his summons had failed spectacularly as well. Not wanting to appear weak and ignorant in the eyes of his followers, he told them that he'd sent her on a secret mission of the greatest urgency. When Severus reported this to the Order, it was the cause of a great amount of concern as they tried to reason out whatever nefarious task the most feared of witches might have been given.

And thus it was that nobody realized that Harry hadn't left Privet Drive until Molly finally caved, not being able to prevent herself from appearing too much like an overly concerned mother hen any longer, and asked Remus how Harry was doing during one of her visits to headquarters. She had tried to give him space and not crowd him, she really had. But she could contain herself no longer and hadn't seen neither hide nor hair of him since she arrived.

When Remus found out that Molly believed that Harry was at headquarters and Molly found out that Remus believed that Harry was at the Burrow, both of them being wrong, full-blown panic erupted.

"He's still at Privet Drive, as are Hestia and Nymphadora." Dumbledore commented, staring down at his mirror. "See? All three of them are in the master bedroom." he added and pointed at his mirror, which he'd put down on the table so that Remus and Molly could both see it. The mirror contained a miniature map of Privet Drive number four and displayed three miniature heads. Harry, Nymphadora and Hestia.

Harry showed up because he was the main benefactor of the Wards around Privet Drive, Hestia and Nymphadora because the mirror got their location thanks to their Order medallions.

But as neither Carrera nor Bellatrix were tied to the Wards or wore medallions, neither of the two showed up.

"What are those two still doing there?" Molly asked and blinked. "What is Harry still doing there?"

"Heh... More importantly, why are all three of them currently on or in the bed in the master bedroom?" Remus added with a faint grin, which widened by the second. "Way to go, Pronglet!" he exclaimed.

"Harry..." George mouthed with an astonished expression.

"Harry..." Fred chorused his twin brother, sporting an equally astonished expression.

"You're our hero!" both of them finished together and then high-fived each other.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! NYMPHADORA TONKS! HESTIA JONES!" Molly howled, then Apparated out of headquarters with an extremely loud bang that left everybody in the room wincing and rubbing their ears.



"Well everybody, it's been a hoot." Carrera suddenly said. Leaning her back against the devils front, was Bellatrix Lestrange, currently having her breasts fondled by the talented demon. Tonks was running an extra long and dexterous tongue over Carrera's left breast as she masturbated herself, while Hestia lavished the devils right breast with loving attention while frantically rubbing around, at and inside her lower lips. Behind the kneeling Carrera, holding her upright by her hips, was Harry Potter who was currently busying himself by fucking the Devils pussy from behind.

"You're leaving?" Harry asked.

"The Summoning is running out of energy, I won't last in this world more then a couple of minutes or so." Carrera admitted with a faint sigh. "I've been using too much magic, so I ran low sooner then I thought." she continued and bent forward, capturing the lips of Bellatrix in a loving kiss. "But it was so worth it! I'm very nearly satisfied, for once." she finished.

"Oh, thank Merlin!" Bellatrix exclaimed.

"I said 'very nearly'." Carrera interjected and Bellatrix let out a low, deep, guttural moan as a velvety tail slithered inside her cunt.

"Mommy!" Bellatrix whimpered, cursing the fates that seemed to have it in for her and which seemed to have made her the Devils own favourite plaything. Harry, Tonks and Hestia had all been fucking with Carrera as well, but none of them had received the same amount of her attention as Bellatrix had.

"Harry James Potter!" came a shrill cry from downstairs, then came the thud-thud-thud of somebody rushing up the stairs. "Hestia Jones and Nymphadora Tonks, I've never been so disappointed with anyone in my entire life!" continued the unmistakable voice of Molly Weasley, rapidly approaching the master bedroom where the five of them had currently retreated for what appeared to be one last orgy. "Just what do the two of you think you're doing with an impressionable young man!" Molly ranted, then rushed into the room and came to an abrupt stop.

Her eyes, which had been wide open to begin with, widened even further and her jaw dropped as she took in the sight in front of her.

Her mouth worked soundlessly for a few seconds, then her eyes rolled around and she thumped to the ground in a dead faint.

"Friend of yours?" Carrera asked over her shoulder and jerked her thumb at the unconscious Weasley matron.

"Yeah." Harry replied, letting out a long-suffering sigh as he realized that this might result in a Weasley howler of his very own from the quite obviously distraught woman, once she had recovered from the shock.

"Shame that I'm running low, she looks like she might have been fun." Carrera commented with a faint amount of regret, her shoulders slumping for a few moments, before she focused on the here and now instead.

"Yeah... Fun..." Harry mumbled.

Molly certainly wouldn't be fun, once she woke up!

Hestia was the first to go down, coming with a shrill yell before slumping to the bed sheets, lying motionless as she panted and tried to recover. Bellatrix was the second to climax, but Carrera held her up and kept on fucking her none the less, in spite of the fact that the Death Eater had grown completely listless and unresponsive, capable only of faint grunts and low moans as Carrera worked her over.

Tonks and Harry came at about the same time, Tonks collapsing on top of the bed and Harry sinking down to his knees behind Carrera, slipping out of her and leaning his head between her shoulder blades.

Carrera was somewhat disappointed at not having climaxed herself, but her own talented fingers soon got her off as well as she had been extremely close to it when Harry withdrew.

Carrera extracted herself from Bellatrix and rose to her feet, gracefully leaping off the bed and onto the floor. She looked over at Molly, then back at Harry.

This was the most fun she'd ever had on a Summoning and she'd grown somewhat fond of the young man who'd just climaxed inside of her.

She walked over to him and captured his lips with hers.

"It's been fun, Harry." she told him with a wide grin. "I wouldn't mind you Summoning me again sometime." she added and kissed him again.

No. Fucking. Way. Harry thought.

He was no longer a virgin, Bellatrix was here for once he felt up for taking out his revenge on her again and he was in better shape then ever thanks to Carrera, but hell would have to freeze over, Voldemort give up his life of evil in favour of charity work and Dumbledore would have to become completely sane before he'd ever even consider Summoning Carrera once again!

"I'll leave you with this final little gift. The woman will believe that she became so aroused by the sight of us, that she started playing with herself right here. She'll likely not want to discuss the events of today ever again, judging by how much of a hypocritical prude she seems like, judging from what I've seen of her mind. And if she does, you can always ask her about what she and Arthur does with some of his Muggle findings..." Carrera announced and nodded at Molly. "Byebye, everyone!" she said and then snapped her fingers, vanishing with a pop as the last of her magic was used to alter Molly's memories of what had taken place here.

"She's... Gone?" Hestia panted out a question.

"Gone." Tonks confirmed.

"Truly?" Bellatrix whimpered.

"Yeah." Harry replied.

"Merlin be praised!" Bellatrix exclaimed, then succumbed to her exhaustion and fell asleep with a big happy smile on her lips, soft snores starting before ten seconds had passed.

"Good idea." Hestia mumbled, closing her own eyes.

"Excellent initiative!" Tonks approved and settled down to sleep as well.

"Extremely excellent initiative." Harry agreed and fell forward, asleep already in mid-fall. His face landed on Bellatrix butt, but neither of them did anything more then grunt in their sleep at the unexpected collision.


The End! ( For now... )
Sign up to rate and review this story