Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter GTS

Epilogue

by iamhawk

The story finishes...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bellatrix,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 1623 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter - Harry Potter GTSHarry Potter GTS [NC-17]
Niklas "Hawk" Jonsson


Summary: Harry Potter wants the head of Bellatrix on a platter and now he has Summoned just the demon for the job! Or so he thinks...

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Viper GTS and whatnot are not mine, though I certainly wish they were. The story is mine though, all mine.
If the layout looks screwy or symbols seems to be missing, you're probably reading the quickedit-mangled version of this fic on ff dot net, if it grates on your nerves too much, read it on hawksgalaxy dot com or something. ... Whenever I get around to uploading it there. :)

Feedback/Flames: Yes, please. Both of them are equally fun to read, although I must admit that I greatly prefer the first variety. :)
I can be found on ICQ as 21771860, MSN Messenger/E-mail as iamhawk at yahoo dot com, though not very frequently as real life lately interferes with my online existance more then I'd like. More stories are available at my nifty lil' site at hawksgalaxy dot com or by clicking on my handle up above.

"speech"
emphasis/shouts/Kindred Domination/post-hypnotic triggers
thoughts
/telepathy/
~translation~
+soundeffect/radio/telephone conversation/TV+



Epilogue:

"Do you think it's..." Fred started.

"Safe to enter yet?" George finished.

"There's no screaming..." Remus offered, standing shock still in the lawn of Privet Drive number four with his equally immobile companions.

"Is that a good or bad sign?" Flitwick inquired.

"With mom, it's very..." George replied.

"Hard to tell." Fred tacked on to his brothers words.

"Well, there's no doubt in my mind that some hanky-panky went on anyway." Remus commented after having taken a brief sniff of air through his nose, taking in the unmistakable scent of sex.

Lots of sex.

Extreme fucking incredible amounts of sex!

His sense of smell wasn't quite as good in his human form as when he was in his half-man or full-lupine ones, but it was still several degrees more advanced then any regular human.

Harry, he recognized. Tonks, he recognized. Hestia, he was reasonably sure of, but if he hadn't been aware that she was here, it likely would have taken him a while to reason out whom that particular scent belonged to.

There was also another scent, one that made his hackles rise and which made his stomach churn. It was just... Off!

Very much so.

Something about that scent made him think of some incredible major wrongness, on an incredible scale.

He had gotten whiff of Voldemorts scent a couple of times over the years, but even he smelled human and relatively normal compared to whatever extremely foul being had left this vile stench behind.

Another one was also there, one that was faintly familiar but which he couldn't quite identify. He knew that it was someone he'd smelled before, but the name of whomever it was evaded him.

Those five were the ones responsible for the sex scents, a fact which caused his respect for Harry to rise quite a bit. Famous or not, duking it out with four ladies wasn't an easily undertaken task.

He could also pick up a faint hint of Molly, but what confused him, was that the Dursley scents were faint and seemed old, as if none of them had been around or at least not been around for long anytime lately.

"Youth..." Flitwick commented with a faintly wistful smile, before he shook it off and took point, heading for the front door. The moment he was inside, he dispelled the illusion that made him look like he was Dumbledore's size and looked around. "I think you're right about the hanky-panky thing." he commented as even senses nowhere near as strong as the ones Remus had were able to pick up on the almost overwhelming smells.

"Our hero!" Fred and George whispered to each other, as Remus gingerly stepped over a puddle of mixed male and female secretions. His eyes swivelled across the room, widening at the amount of visible remains of earlier couplings that he saw at just a hasty glance.

"They can't have done anything but have sex ever since Harry arrived here!" Remus blurted out, then spun around and faced the twins. "Did you two know that Harry, Hestia and Tonks were involved?!" he demanded to know.

"No, we..." George started.

"Did not." Fred assured him.

"Really?" Remus demanded to know.

"We wouldn't lie to a Marauder!" the two of them protested in chorus. "Unless it was for a prank." they added.

"Marauder!" Flitwick exclaimed and spun around, suddenly looking up at suddenly very sheepish looking twins and an equally sheepish looking werewolf. "Mister Lupin, the two of us will have a very long conversation later on, in regards to certain enchantments made to the Ravenclaw dorms some years ago." Flitwick informed him, then turned around and focused his stare at the stairs. "Well, we'd better see if they're still alive and capable of hearing." he said and strode onwards, half-walking and half-jumping up the stairs, choosing to focus on present business instead of old grudges.

"Mom!" George cried out as he was the first one to spot Molly Weasley's crumpled form in the doorway to the master bedroom.

He darted forward, closely followed by his brother.

"Stop being so hasty! Be careful!" Remus snapped and whipped out his wand, Flitwick already having whipped his out the moment George cried out.

The twins realized the possible danger and threw themselves against the walls, fumbling out their wands with far less speed and skill then usual in their worry and nervousity.

"I'll take point." Flitwick repeated and crept up to the doorway to the master bedroom, while at the same time levitating Molly out of there with a wordless spell, at the same time as he hid his doings by another wordless spell, this time a finely crafted illusion that would make it seem as if Molly was still lying there. "Whichever one of you is to the left, take her out of here." he instructed and flattened himself against the wall next to the doorway.

He nodded to Remus and made a few quick hand-signals, to which the werewolf responded with a nod and by creeping up right next to Flitwick.

Remus was a bit rusty on the old Order hand-signals that Moody had come up with during Voldemorts first rise, but he was reasonably certain that Flitwick had asked him to follow his lead and go high.

Considering their differing sizes, it certainly made more sense for him to go high then for Flitwick to do so.

Flitwick held up his left hand and counted down from three fingers, then darted into the bedroom, closely followed by Remus.

So closely, that Remus didn't have time to stop in time to avoid stumbling over the suddenly paralyzed older and significantly shorter wizard, causing him to tumble to the ground with a loud thud of flesh against wood.

He looked up to see what had shocked the dwarf so, then froze up as well.

Tonks and Hestia were present, sure enough. As both of them were naked, it was hard to mistake them for anyone else.

Harry was a bit harder to identify, as his face was currently nuzzled down against a naked female ass. But that hair couldn't belong to anyone else, so there was little doubt that the man was indeed Harry Potter.

It was the third woman, that caused the shock.

Or at least most of it, as the sight of so much naked flesh was a bit shocking on it's own.

With her head aimed at the doorway, her face being just at the edge of the bed, laid Bellatrix Lestrange.

Naked.

With Harry's face nuzzling her ass.

Remus suddenly understood why Molly had fainted.

He certainly felt like joining her!

Either that, or hurl up every single meal he'd ever eaten.

"Pronglet!" he snapped and unsteadily got back onto his feet, glaring at the bed and the occupants of it.

"Mmus?" Harry mumbled from between the unexpectedly shapely butt cheeks of whom should be his mortal enemy, not his bed buddy!

"What the hell is going on here?!" Remus demanded to know as Harry slowly raised his head, focusing an unsteady gaze at Remus.

"Oh, hi. We're just resting up a bit." Harry replied and made a shoo:ing motion. "Would you mind sodding off for a few hours, we all need some sleep to recover." he added and then let his head drop again, nuzzling up against Bellatrix in his hazy daze.

"Harry!" Remus hissed.

"Sod off, Moony. Come back in four hours. Better yet, six. But what'd really make my day, is eight hours." Harry mumbled and soon started snoring, under the disbelieving and incredulous gazes of one current teacher and one former teacher.

"Well, none of them appear to be in any danger..." Flitwick eventually responded and slid his wand into a holster hidden underneath his left sleeve.

"Any..." Remus spluttered, staring incredulously at Flitwick. "That's Bellatrix Lestrange!" he exclaimed, pointing at the woman in question.

"And from the looks of things, unarmed, quite docile and involved with young Mister Potter." Flitwick agreed with a faint shrug. "We'll tidy this place up, let them rest for a couple of hours and then we get some answers when they're more coherent." he continued, his nose twitching. "And after they've taken showers. Showers will definitively be involved!" he grunted and stalked away.

Remus slowly nodded.

Cleaning the place up was certainly a good idea and having them shower before the interrogation was most certainly an excellent idea!

But after that, he would be having a long conversation with Harry about recent events.


The End!
Sign up to rate and review this story