Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be There

I'll Be There

by TheSharpestLives 2 reviews

(FRERARD) Frank becomes Ill, But Gerard Promises to be there every Step of the way to his recovery. Will Frank Pull through? And Will He Realise his Feelings For Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-03 - 1063 words

1Moving
He’s so beautiful Gerard thought to Himself as He watched over Frankie, his Best Friend, In His Hospital bed. His Dark hair clinging to his Face. The Multiple Tubes flowing in and out of his body keeping him in the Balance Between life and death.
Three weeks… He Pondered Three Weeks Ago… Frankie Was…
Well…. Three Weeks and 457 Coffees Ago, Frankie hadn’t suffered From a Stroke, For Starters.
He had been just like he was every average day of his life – Happy, Hyper, and Frank.
Gerard Sighed as he watched His Ever-Faithful Companion’s Chest Rise and fall with the Artificial Breath Flowing through His Lungs.
Some Days he Gerard would just sit, watching Frankie’s every Breath, and listen to the steady beat of his heart monitor machine, others he would talk to his friend – regardless of whether he could hear Gerard recite the story of “Mikes stuck a knife in the toaster – again!” Or Gerard would sing to him, sing anything, Just to let Frankie know that he wasn’t alone.
Well, the rest of the guys, Ray, Bob and Mikey were all there for Him also. They had to take a break from the band – it just wasn’t the same without Frank…
Gerard had remained by Frankie’s bedside day after day, only venturing outside of the four walls of his hospital room to get Coffee, to grab some well-needed hours of Sleep, or if asked to so the Doctor could do whatever necessary to speed up his recovery….
Will he even recover?? This was the burning Question. Gerard Rubbed the dark circles under his eyes, caused by Sleepless nights lingering on that Question. Gerard knew the recovery process was long and difficult, It would be unlikely – near impossible for him to be completely back to the Frank that Gerard Knew so well within a few weeks – months even, but Gerard would be sure to be at his Friends side every step of the rocky road ahead, and they would keep going, together into the glistening horizon…
Frank looked so peaceful - as if he were asleep. Every factor of his appearance was pure perfection to Gerard.
His Eyes, His Nose, His lips…..
Oh, How Gerard had longed to kiss those soft lips. Run his fingers through that smooth hair, gaze into those beautiful eyes and see a million stars of a dream come true reflect back into his own. Frank would never feel the same, and Gerard understood that… There’s No harm in Dreaming, though.
Dreaming of all those nights He and Frank could Spend – together, under the Blanket of Stars in the sky. At Peace, In Love. Together Forever.
“I Love You, Frank.” Gerard Softly Whispered, tears staining his pale cheeks and dripping onto Frank’s mattress.
Those Three words were not spoken by Gerard very often, and had never been meant as intense as they had that very moment.
And The Only person there to hear it was the one that possibly never would….


So.. First Chappy!
Please Review, I’m not sure whether or not to keep writing this story!
Thanks For Reading!
SOrry AbouT The Story vanishing earlier, One Minute, i was eating my apple. Next, the story had dissappeared!

He's so beautiful Gerard thought to Himself as He watched over Frankie, his Best Friend, In His Hospital bed. His Dark hair clinging to his Face. The Multiple Tubes flowing in and out of his body keeping him in the Balance Between life and death.
Three weeks... He Pondered Three Weeks Ago... Frankie Was...
Well.... Three Weeks and 457 Coffees Ago, Frankie hadn't suffered From a Stroke, For Starters.
He had been just like he was every average day of his life - Happy, Hyper, and Frank.
Gerard Sighed as he watched His Ever-Faithful Companion's Chest Rise and fall with the Artificial Breath Flowing through His Lungs.
Some Days he Gerard would just sit, watching Frankie's every Breath, and listen to the steady beat of his heart monitor machine, others he would talk to his friend - regardless of whether he could hear Gerard recite the story of "Mikes stuck a knife in the toaster - again!" Or Gerard would sing to him, sing anything, Just to let Frankie know that he wasn't alone.
Well, the rest of the guys, Ray, Bob and Mikey were all there for Him also. They had to take a break from the band - it just wasn't the same without Frank...
Gerard had remained by Frankie's bedside day after day, only venturing outside of the four walls of his hospital room to get Coffee, to grab some well-needed hours of Sleep, or if asked to so the Doctor could do whatever necessary to speed up his recovery....
Will he even recover?? This was the burning Question. Gerard Rubbed the dark circles under his eyes, caused by Sleepless nights lingering on that Question. Gerard knew the recovery process was long and difficult, It would be unlikely - near impossible for him to be completely back to the Frank that Gerard Knew so well within a few weeks - months even, but Gerard would be sure to be at his Friends side every step of the rocky road ahead, and they would keep going, together into the glistening horizon...
Frank looked so peaceful - as if he were asleep. Every factor of his appearance was pure perfection to Gerard.
His Eyes, His Nose, His lips.....
Oh, How Gerard had longed to kiss those soft lips. Run his fingers through that smooth hair, gaze into those beautiful eyes and see a million stars of a dream come true reflect back into his own. Frank would never feel the same, and Gerard understood that... There's No harm in Dreaming, though.
Dreaming of all those nights He and Frank could Spend - together, under the Blanket of Stars in the sky. At Peace, In Love. Together Forever.
"I Love You, Frank. Gerard Softly Whispered, tears staining his pale cheeks and dripping onto Frank's mattress.
Those Three words were not spoken by Gerard very often, and had never been meant as intense as they had that very moment.
And The Only person there to hear it was the one that possibly never would....


So.. First Chappy!
Please Review, I'm not sure whether or not to keep writing this story!
Thanks For Reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story