Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A New Start, and A Change of Heart

Whoa Want to Hate You Half As Much As I Hate Myself

by PatrickStumpLover 1 review

Zach appears... what will happen next?!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-01-04 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 859 words

0Unrated
"Where the hell were you?!" Andy screams at Zach.

I see Andy is trying to control his anger at Zach. He's obviously very pissed. He almost never swears...at no one, so what does that tell you?

"I was--umm-- I was a." Zach looked down nervously at his hands.

"Well, I'm waiting."

Andy was growing more impaitent by the minute. I could see the anger in his eyes. It was starting to scare me. Andy was the one who never got mad.

"I a was um...getting my guitar fixed." He quickly answers.

Obviously he's lying, you can see it written all over his face.

"That's fucking bullshit and you know it!"

"Andy," I intervene. "Calm down, getting pissed solves nothing, and you know he's lying, we all know it." I turn and face Zach.

I can see all eyes are staring at Zach waiting for answer. This is where I knew we blew our chance.

"I was umm at.."

"Where were you." Andy demands.

"I was at Melissa's house."

"What the fuck Zach?" Andy yells. "Is she more important than us huh?" "God help me if you answer yes."

Melissa is Zach's girlfriend.

Zach only looks down at the floor and says nothing.

"Well I'm waiting for an answer."

"No but, she and I."

Andy puts his hands up to silence Zach.

"You know what I don't want to hear it." She's obviously more important than us, and you know we had this today, YOU KNOW IT!"

"Andy," I beg. "Please calm down."

I attempt to calm him down, but he only pushes away.

Awkwardness and anger hung in the air. This was definitely not the way today was supposed to go. I suppose this was all over before it began.

"Andy." I say. "Can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute.

He stares at me for a moment, then he nods his head. He can see the anger starting to grow in my eyes.

As we leave the room, I can hear John start to apologize for the way today has started out.

We enter the brightly lit hallway. You can really see the wallpaper starting to come off the walls.

Man, we had to get this. Get out of the fallling down space. We needed this. I needed this.

"Andy, what the hell is your porblem." I snap.

"Annie you know he's always fucking late, sometimes I wonder if he even wants to do this anymore." Andy protests.

"I know that Andy, but you don't have to make the situation worse."

He just stands there like a little kid who just got punished.

Finally after silence he speaks up.

"I'm only trying to get in his mind, find out what the hell he is thinking."

"I know that Andy, but this situation, this day isn't going the way it was supposed to."

"I know that Annie." He sighs. "I'm just trying to---- God Dammit!"

He slams his fist on the wall making me jump back, I wasn't expecting him to slam the wall.

I walk over to him and put my hand on his back, starting to rub, hoping that will calm him down a little.

"I know Andy." "I just don't know, it's Zach, what do you expect?"

"Nothing." he replies.

"Exactly."

He turns around and faces me and takes my hands in his.

"You know if even if today hasn't gone the way we wanted it to, we can still change it."

He stares at me and looks me deeply in the eyes. I can see that he wants this too.

"If we can still change it, we should go back in there and suck it up. After this is all over, if we get this, we can have a band meeting with Zach and we can figure this out."

He stares at me for a moment thinking about what I had just said.

"Ok, ok, let's try to give this another try."

He leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks Annie, you're the only sane one out of us all, what would I do without you?" he whispers.

"Not have a band." I reply.

He laughs at my little joke, and we walk back inside to see all six guys just looking down at the floor.

"Hey." I greet when we walk back in.

"Hey." Pete greets.

"Listen, I'm-." I start to say.

Pete interrupts me.

"You don't need to say anything, I understand."

"So so we still have a chance maybe?"

"I look at Pete full of hope in my eyes, praying he will say yes."

"Of course, did you think I would have come all the way down here not to give you guys a chance?"

"Well I don't know, becuase of everything that has happened so far."

"It's cool, believe me, we all need to blow off a little steam on each other once and a while."

"Thanks." I quickly reply.

I can't believe that he still gave us a chance after all the fucking drama. This man truly was an angel.

------------------------------------

Thanks for all the support. I really REALLY apperciate it! Thank you so much.
Sign up to rate and review this story