Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Seven

by Blackraven 0 reviews

What's her problem?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-04 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 1337 words

0Unrated
Outside Ryan and the others were leaning against the RV, talking in low voices. When they saw me Spencer said, “Funny. And here I thought it took an hour.”
A blush crept up my face and I scowled. “We didn’t do that,” I snapped.
“Oh,” John smirked and added, “So you plan on waiting until we get to the hotel?” he asked innocently. I gave him the finger and he whistled. “You know, there are plenty of other things you can do with that finger, sweetie.”
Rolling my eyes, I smirked and leaned against the RV beside Spencer.
A few moments later Brendon came out and cleared his throat. He talked to the other guys for a minute about the weather and stuff-hilarious-and then it was decided that we would get going. Of course, as soon as we got back in Brendon headed straight for the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.
“I guess you had a real affect on him,” John laughed. I wanted to kick him in the nuts.
Ryan got in the driver’s seat and started up the motor. I flopped down on the sofa and closed my eyes as the engine purred to life and Ryan pulled out of the parking lot.
I guess I fell asleep, because the next thing I knew I was being shaken awake. I opened my eyes and Brendon was smiling at me with his hand on my shoulder.
“We’re stopping for some food,” he replied to my questioning look.
Yawning, I sat up and finger combed my hair. Brendon waited patiently.
We were at a Cracker Barrel. Oh. My. God. Of all the places. Cracker Barrel. Eh, at least it had good Chicken Salad. I walked with Brendon inside, who was following Ryan. Apparently John and Spencer had gone on ahead.
Inside Ryan, Brendon, and I walked to the table the others had gotten. They had already gotten their drinks.
“Jeez, some friends you are,” I muttered, glaring at them playfully. Brendon sat down in the chair beside me and not-so-subtly pressed his leg against mine. A smirk tugged at my lips, and I glanced at the innocent looking Brendon who was staring at a fixed spot on the menu.
Picking up my menu, I held it in front of my face with one hand, while with the other I laid it on his leg and then ran it across his thigh. I heard a sharp intake of breath from beside me, and then a smile broke across my lips.
“Can we please save this for a private place,” grouched Spencer, staring flatly at me.
“What are you talking about?” I asked innocently. Brendon didn’t say a word.
“Spencer looked pointedly at Brendon and then down at where my arm went under the table. Then he just shook his head and went back to reading his menu.
“May I take your orders?” asked the waitress who had just bustled over to our table.
“I’ll have a coke and a fried chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese, and mayonnaise, and ranch dressing with the fries,” I answered before the others.
“No problem honey, and you?” she looked at Brendon.
“I-I’ll have a uhm…a,” he looked at the menu again and then turned back to the waitress. “Three pancakes with whipped cream , an order of bacon, hashbrown casserole, and fried eggs.”
“Ooo, I want a hashbrown casserole as well,” I added and the waitress nodded, scribbling on her notepad.
After the other three had ordered, the waitress left and came back with our drinks. Then she left again.
“So how long until Vegas?” I asked a moment later.
“About twelve hours,” replied Ryan casually. “We’re driving the whole way, not stopping.”
“How long did I sleep for?” I asked, surprised.
“Four hours, give or take,” answered Brendon, smiling at me.
“Wow,” I blinked. Of course, I hadn’t gotten much sleep last night, I had been pretty excited. After all, who wouldn’t be excited to go with Panic! At The Disco to Las Vegas? But really, four hours. In a moving vehicle no less.
“After we’re done here, I’ll drive for about three hours,” Jon volunteered. Spencer had been driving the past four.
“Then I’ll take three, and then you again Spence,” added Ryan.
“What about me?” chorused Brendon and me at the same time.
“You,” said Spencer, pointing at Brendon. “Drove most of the way last time. Buy some whipped cream and have fun with your chick.” Both Brendon and I made indignant noises at this, and then blushed profusely. “You,” continued Spencer, looking at me, “You. Don’t even know where we’re going.” He smirked.
“Out of curiosity, Spencer, have you ever had a girlfriend or significant other?” I growled. Spencer nodded his head. “Well I am decently surprised,” I snorted.
Our food arrived a few minutes later, and all conversation was quieted as the men started devouring the food like it was going to disappear. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the bottle of pills for motion sickness. Over the next three second all four guys were staring at me with weird looks on their faces.
“Motion Sickness,” I replied to their silent question. They all nodded and went back to their food.
A few moments later, Brendon shoved one plate aside and went for the pancakes.
“Wait a sec,” Brendon spoke up, eyes bright.
Blinking and putting my fork down, I turned to look at him.
Without warning, he scooped up some of the whipped cream and turned to me, a smirk on his face. I stared at him, confused. He reached forward and stuck the whipped on my mouth. Before I could ask him what the hell he was doing, he wiped off his finger and leaned over to me, running his tongue over my mouth, catching all of the whipped cream. When I was sure there wasn’t a touch of it on my mouth anymore, he deepened the kiss and his tongue was in my mouth. He tasted like whipped cream and Brendon.
After about twenty seconds of this, he leaned back, a smile on his face.
“Brendon, I could think of a million better uses for that,” grouched Spencer, John punched him in the shoulder and shook his head. Ryan just laughed quietly.
And then we heard a clearing of breath and I looked up to see the waitress giving me an accusing look. My face turned bright red and I looked down abruptly.
“Here is your bill,” she snapped, slamming a piece of paper down in the middle of the table. Gawd, what was her problem? Jealous much?
We took turns looking at the check, and as I passed it to Brendon I pulled a ten out of my pocket and put it in the middle of the table where the other guys had put their money as well.
“Rory!” protested Brendon, giving me the puppy dog face.
“What?” I asked, confused.
“You’re supposed to let me pay for it.”
Staring at him, mouth agape, I took a deep breath and exhaled through my nose. “Twenty-first century, my boyfriend, twenty-first century.” He pouted a bit more but accepted my decision. With a yawn I got up and went to stand beside Ryan as Brendon tidied up our money. Between us, we had probably left the waitress a fifteen dollar tip. Pretty generous to a woman cthat was being so bitchy.
With quite a few more yawns, I walked out to the RV and sat down next to Brendon on the couch. Ryan unveiled a PS3 and flipped on Resident Evil 4. Subsequently we took turns massacring los illuminados.
The medicine I had taken kicked in a few minutes later, after Ryan had gone to drive and now John was sitting on my right, Brendon on my left. I remember lying back against the sofa and closing my eyes. After that it was black out city.
Sign up to rate and review this story