Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Nephilim's Power

Nephilim's Power

by Diviniti

Harry realizes that he is a Nephilim, a type of dark angel that gets its power from sex. His Nephilim powers have not matured and grown over the years because he has not had sex, so what does sixte...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Tonks - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 1980 words

?Blocked
Warning: This contains sex of a graphic nature, and some of Harry’s actions are less than admirable. You have been warned.

The year had been a painful one, Harry mused, sitting on his bed. Today was his sixteenth birthday, and the past year had been hell. Over the summer he had been numb with grief over Sirius’s death, so he had thrown himself into whatever task would keep his mind occupied. For some reason, over the summer, he had the urge to work out a lot, so he did. The Dursleys had bought Diddy-fatass-Dumpkins an expensive set of weights and a treadmill, which Harry knew the whale would never use. It was in the basement and out of sight, so Harry went there every day for a few hours. The Dursleys didn’t care; as long as he was out of sight, they were happy.

Throughout his past year, Harry had been having a little problem, and that problem occurred whenever he saw a pretty woman, be it Cho, Hermione, Tonks, or any of the other Hogwarts girls. Once Mrs. Weasley had been giving him a hug, pressing his head in between her massive breasts, and Harry had to scurry away, so no one saw his erection. He knew that boys of his age had these urges, but for some reason, he couldn’t help but think that he was different; that his urges were on a whole different level than any other boy his age.

He would have dreams, where his hair was long and sexy, where his torso was perfectly muscled, and where he was having sex, and he was surrounded by a violet aura and he felt extremely powerful. Perhaps that was why he started to work out so much. He wished he was just like the figure in his dreams, beautiful and powerful, like a demigod, with tons of women bound to him.

He sighed as he looked at himself; the workouts had given him some muscles, but two months of them still hadn’t made him look too different. No woman would ever eye him, let alone women. Why did he keep getting these repetitive dreams? He was mediocre powerwise and… even in the size of his member. God hadn’t seen fit to bless him under the pants; he knew that women didn’t go for the five-inch men.

For now, all he had was his imagination. Today he would imagine… hmm… Fleur.

Later that night he fell asleep to have one of the strangest dreams ever.

He was face to face with a being of physical perfection, that radiated a violet aura of power, and had eyes of fire. “I am Naer’Narathas, First of the Nephilim. I have come to speak with you.”

“What?” Harry said in confusion. “A Nephilim?”

“Harry, Nephilim a type of angels. We are the angels of night and of darkness. We were banished from the Holy Skies because of who we are and what in inside of us. We are creatures of beauty and perfection, yet also masters of darkness and lust. We are the demigods of dark reknown.”

“W-We?”

“You are a Nephilim, Harry, and a powerful one at that.”

“But look at me, I’m so weak and pathetic,” Harry said.

“All angels need sustenance, child. The Seraphim get their power from the sun, but we get ours from the dark moon; from our lust. You have never developed our powers because you have never been fed. You know it is true, Harry. Your powers have been begging for you to allow them to grow. And now, I have come to help you, my kin and fellow Angel of Darkness, become the man you are supposed to be. I have shown you what you can become in the dreams you have been having. Every time to have sex with a woman, your power will increase. As your power increases, your muscles will develop, your magic will improve, and you will get closer to your full potential.”

“So… so I have to have… sex?” Harry asked incredulously.

“Yes. You will bind the women to you, for a Nephilim needs many women. They will be your harem, in a way.”

“But I don’t know how to seduce a woman!” Harry said.

“That knowledge you will gain, as your body becomes that which they desire, and that which they need. It is imperative that you start now, Harry. Use subtlety, but remember, you are a Nephilim, and it is your right to have any woman you want. Trust and revel in your power, fallen angel, for you have a journey to complete. That is a journey to power. Just remember contraceptive charms…”

“You’re serious about all of this? I just go out there and screw some girls, and then I will become more powerful? Even… even my penis will grow bigger?”

“Harry, I would not be surprised if you are soon nine inches, and thicker and fuller too. You will be like a male veela, but so much more powerful…” The First Nephilim replied. “You are my kin, Nephilim. You have the tools you need to have this world in your palm if you wanted. Now get out there and unleash your power and lust upon the world!”


Harry woke up, feeling refreshed. He knew what he had to do. He had to see if the dream was really true; he had to see if having sex with a woman would increase his power. And he knew that the closest woman would be Tonks, because she was guarding him.

Just thinking of her and imagining her toned legs wrapped around him, her hot pussy squeezing his penis, her heart pulsing through her breast she moaned in his ear…

He needed her now. He stood up, completely naked, and walked over to the window. He put his palm against it and vanished it, as he vanished the glass in the python’s cage years ago, and reached out in the direction of where he thought Tonks to be. She came rocketing towards him, her eyes open in shock, her mouth hanging wide open.

Harry grabbed her with both of his hands, pushing her down atop his bed. He cast a Silencing Charm around his door and repaired the windows.

“Harry! What are you doing! Why-”

Harry completely vanished her clothes. Her skin was soft and tanned, with large but firm breasts, and a very hot ass. Her lips were so luscious and sexy, that Harry had to grab her head and silence her protests by putting his member into her mouth. “Suck it, Tonks. Suck it like you have never sucked anything before. You are to bring me as much pleasure as you possibly can. If you do, I will give you as much pleasure as you give me,” Harry promised. He was in heaven, especially when Tonks’s headed started to bob up and down, and her tongue licked every part of his member. She was compelled to obey, because she could feel the pure power radiating off Harry. And she always did think Harry was sexy in a cute way.

Harry shot an enormous load of white cum into her mouth, put she managed to swallow it all. Harry looked at her breasts. They were next. “Tonks, make them bigger,” he commanded. “Then perhaps I shall help you,” he said, noticing her dripping pussy.

“Please Harry, put it inside of me…”

“I am our master, Tonks. You exist to please me, not the other way around.” Harry reached down and bit her nipples, making her moan in a mixture of pleasure in pain. “Bigger breasts now.” He looked in wonder as Tonks enlarged her perfect breasts. He pushed them together, and after a second of admiring the cleavage, he stuck his member, covered in Tonks’s saliva, in between the mountains, and he rammed forward and back, fucking her boobs like there was no tomorrow. This time he lasted longer, giving her breasts a thorough workout, kneading the flesh and massaging the nipples as he thrusted. Finally, with one hard thrust, he came, shooting liquid onto her face, which she licked with her enlarged tongue.

Harry kisses his way down, and then licked at her pubic hairs, that were neatly shaved into a triangle, pointing to a dripping, hungry pussy. Tonks grabbed his head and Harry allowed her to pull his face into her hole. Harry licked wildly, while massaging her legs and butt with his hands, noticing that Tonks screamed out in pleasure whenever his tongue ran over a certain fold. He thrust his tongue all the way in, and ran it in circles, gently stimulating her clit. While he did this, his index finger slid in and out of her pussy. Finally she exploded, screaming with pure pleasure, and Harry got thoroughly soaked in her juices. As she collapsed on his bed, trembling, Harry moved on top of her. “You’re not done, Tonks. Lick my face clean,” he commanded.

He slipped all the way inside of her as soon as she finished. She was so wet and hot, like a velvety grip. She tightened around him, threatening to overwhelm him in pleasure before he even began. He focused himself, trying to make sure he lasted as long as possible, and began working his hips in slow methodical movements. He first thrusts were shallow, but soon, he was fully inside of her, his pelvic bones crushing into hers. And it felt heavenly. He could see the violet aura enveloping the two of them, and then rushing into Harry’s chest, but he knew that she could not. He brought her to orgasm, and then came all the way inside of her, the seed roaring with burning pleasure.

“Harry…” she said weakly.

“Tonks. My woman.” Harry lay next to her and looked into her eyes. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Heavens, yes! Harry, I can't believe it. How did-”

“No questions, Tonks. Just know that you are mine. Every time I need to have sex, you will be there, because you know that only I can please you the way I have just done. Who is your man?”

“Harry Potter,” Tonks replied.

“Who does your body belong to?” Harry asked, knowing how she would answer. She was compelled to, for he was a Nephilim. He had to drill it into her head, because he knew that she may think differently after the after-effects of sex had passed.

“Harry Potter. Merlin, Harry, look at your muscles! They’ve gotten bigger, just like your member. It’s six inches now! How is that possible.”

“Tonks, you asked a question and I had said no questions. Do you know what this means?”

Tonks shook her head and looked down.

“I am going to have to teach you a lesson. Since you were rather good in bed, I will not make it a harsh lesson. On your knees, bend over, now,” Harry said, grinning wickedly. He loved his new powers. Who would have thought that the Boy-Who-Lived would be giving an older woman a hot spanking? Live was really looking up. Merlin, he had practically raped her, but she enjoyed it! Was there no limit? As Harry entered her from behind, squeezing her red ass tightly, he wondered what tomorrow would hold. He knew that he would make another girl his, but the question was who?

&^(#^&%(#&^()&^(&^#&^%

Okay, Please review. I am taking suggestions on which girls you would like to see added to the harem. So far, here are the definites. Hermione, Fleur, Tonks. Highly likely: Ginny, Narcissa, Susan B, Cho, Rosmerta. POSSIBLY: Bellatrix, A new DADA female professor, Luna, femBlaise. So.. tell me what you think!

Or if you just have any questions, shoot!

I know this chapter was short, but the next will be longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story