Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Nephilim's Power

Chapter Four: Delacour Manor

by Diviniti

Harry visits Delacour Manor. Come see a new, silver-tongued-Harry.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-09 - Updated: 2008-01-09 - 4217 words

?Blocked
“Hello Mr. Delacour. I am Harry Potter. I was wondering if I may have a word with your daughter? It concerns her work in England,” Harry said, not sure if they knew about the Order or not.

The Delacour Patron eyed Harry strangely for a moment and then said, “You are the one that saved Gabrielle?”

“Yes sir.”

“Call me Claude. I have heard good things about you from both of my daughters. Come in… I would be interested to know why you are in France,” He said.

“It has to do with Fleur’s work in England.”

“I know about ze Order,” he said curtly.

“Yes, well, then you know Fleur joined because they believe very strongly in improving Veela’s status in the Wizarding World?”

“Yes. A goal you agree with, yes?”

“Very much so, Claude. Unfortunately, I have reason to believe that Dumbledore has been using her in the same way he has been using werewolfs; he doesn’t care about their status in the Wizarding World or the racism they face. He is manipulating them into fighting for him.”

“How can you know?”

“I have my reasons, Claude. I need to talk with Fleur, so I may see if there were any inconsistencies that she had been told that prove that Dumbledore is tricking her into fighting for him.”

“And this is your only reason in coming here?” Claude asked. “If you want to see Fleur for other reasons, I assure you, I will not mind, as long as you are honest about them.”

“I’m not interested in getting anything from her. I have never really gotten to know her, and now I am realizing that is a mistake, because we both are being used by Dumbledore.”

“Papa, who is this – ‘ARRY!” Gabrielle said, her eyes wide open as she walked into the room. “Hello ‘arry, eet iz very nice to see you!”

“Hello Gabrielle. How has school been going?”

Her eyes darkened. “Eet iz okay. I never got a chance to thank you for saving me.”

She reached up and gave him a hug enthusiastically. Harry accepted it kindly.

“Why are you here?” she asked. The she blushed, realizing it sounded a bit rude. “I mean, I am glad you are here, but-”

“Gabby! You can talk to Harry later. He is welcome to stay the night if wants. In fact, I am sure my wife would like to cook you some French food.”

“You will not leave without saying goodbye?” Gabrielle said, looking at Harry with puppy-dog eyes.

“Don’t worry, Gabby.” Harry resisted the urge to laugh at her preteen way of flirting with him. Although there was no denying that in a few years she would be beating guys off with both hands, Harry did not think of her that way; whatever he had become, he didn’t go after twelve year olds. He may be heartless, but he wouldn’t be the predator who used little girls.

“The other girls have gone shopping,” Claude said, looking extremely tired all of a sudden. “Can you tell me more about your Volzemort?

“Well, I can, but where to begin?”

“What he plans to do for Veela and how my daughters will be affected?”

“Well, right now the Veela are neutral, and as long as they stay that way, their situation will remain the same as it is now. If they side with Dumbledore, then if Voldemort wins, he will punish them. Harshly. If Dumbledore wins, then I believe their situation will stay the same. If they join Voldemort, which I believe is highly unlikely, then if Dumbledore wins, then… they will be punished by Dumbledore.”

“It truly doesn’t look good, Harry, does it?” Claude said.

“Well Claude, I am working on a solution. I mean, I know, I’m just sixteen, but I do think that there is a way that the situations can be fixed. And that is what I need to talk to Fleur about,” Harry said sincerely.

“Very well, Harry. I don’t know what you can do, but as long as your heart is in the right place, you are welcome in my house. Oh, there come the girls. It appears they are done punishing my bank account,” Claude said, smirking.

Harry chuckled.

“Who iz this?” An attractive woman asked, followed by Fleur. Harry’s Occlumency and Nephilim powers stopped the charm from hitting him. Harry guessed that Claude’s wife was some sort of half-Veela, whereas Fleur was a quarter. Damn, talk about a milf!

“Hello, Mrs. Delacour, hello Fleur. I’m Harry Potter, and I have come from England to discuss something with Fleur, related to her work.”

“Hello Harry,” Fleur said, smiling brightly. Boy, he had grown up! “You are looking very nice.”

Harry merely nodded at her, but he slowly raised the level of the violet aura he was emitting, visible only to himself.

“Come, Regine, let the two talk,” Claude said, giving his wife a significant look.

After the two were alone, Harry sitting next to Fleur, she began, “Harry, this is a surprise. You said you are here about my ‘work’?”

“The Order. Fleur, there is no easy way to say this, but the Order is using you. They got you to sign up by giving you a grand speech, but really, they only want to use you as a soldier.”

“What is this you are talking about, Harry? I joined because they believe in--”

“Rights for Veelas. Listen, I’m just gunna put this bluntly, Fleur. Dumbledore doesn’t give a fuck about Veela rights, and neither does Voldemort. Whoever wins, YOU will not benefit. You know how Voldemort is trying to use the Vampires?” Harry asked, looking into Fleur’s tawny gold eyes.

“Yes…” she trailed off in shock, realizing what Harry was saying.

“I’m so sorry, Fleur, but they are using you, just as they are using werewolves. Lupin is in the same boat. Dumbledore… he… doesn’t care. Neither does Voldemort. War feeds the predators while it buries to prey, Fleur, you’ve got to get out as soon as you can,” Harry said, looking her right in the eye, using his Legilimency to give her thoughts about how Harry always cared about her and her family, and was genuinely trying to help her.

“I believe you, Harry, but…”

“But Dumbledore really had you fooled? Fleur, he is a master at this. I mean, look at me. A few months, I would die for him, and let him use me as a tool to kill Voldemort. See, it is so easy to buy into lie; the lie that he cares. You’re a pawn to him. You know how many pawns are left at the of a chess game?”

“Oh my god,” Fleur said, holding her head in her hands. Harry moved closer and pulled her against him gently, comforting her.

“It is okay, Fleur, I am here to help. It’s not too late; that’s why I rushed over here,” Harry said, comforting her.

“You – You really can help me?” Fleur asked.

“I think so. At the very least, I can put wards around your manor to make it completely impenetrable. In the worst case scenario, your family will be safe, both from Dumbledore and Voldemort. I am training to fight, and I am training hard. I am bringing everyone who agrees with me to my side, and believe me, we will fight for our right to live as we deserve, and we will fight hard. What I am saying is this. I have a group of people who I have accumulated to fight back. The numbers will grow in size and power, and I believe that we can protect each other. I’m not going to give you any grand speeches, because the truth is that at the moment, we are not strong enough to oppose anyone, but I am not lying when I say that I will do all in my power to ensure that at the very least, you and your family stay safe. I don’t know to what extent I can fix the situation, but don’t you think, if we can pull one decent thing out of this god-awful mess, then we should try?”

Fleur stood in silence. “Why are you doing this for me? I mean, I called you a boy in during the Tournament. I have always thought you were a good person, Harry, and always respected you, but I have never gone out of my way to be nice to you. Why do-”

“Why do I care?” Harry supplied. “Fleur, look at me. I care because I believe I can help you escape a fate that you don’t deserve. I care because I don’t want the Gabrielle’s smile to dissolve under the increasingly cruel sting of our world’s racism and bigotry. It will get worse, Fleur. For werewolves and vampires too. I’m not going to lie Fleur, I am powerful, and with power comes responsibility. For some reason, I am the Boy-Who-Lived, and I do have an obligation. Not to the Ministry or to Dumbledore, but to the people who like me, who have been victimized and are trapped in a world that treats them unfairly.”

Fleur hugged him tightly, tears trickling down her cheek. “I am so sorry, for never taking the time to get to know you. I can't thank you enough for being here and caring; you ‘re a really wonderful boy – no, man, Harry.”

“Don’t cry, Fleur. I know you have never had what people always assume you have had; a perfect life. That’s the way it goes for people like us. That is why we must band together.”

“You’re right, Harry. We have to band together because we are the ones who can understand each other,” Fleur leaned over to Harry and kissed him again on the cheek.

Harry didn’t make his move yet. He just smiled at her and for some reason, Fleur had a mental image of herself fully kissing Harry Potter. She would be lying to herself if she said that the image was unattractive.

“Fleur.” Harry noticed satisfactorily that she didn’t hear him. “Fleur…”

“Oh sorry, I just uh… was thinking.”

“Do you want to share?” Harry asked.

“It is nothing. So, will you stay here? Perhaps for a few days?”

“I am afraid I can't, Fleur. I’m just going to put your Manor under the Fidelius, to make it completely safe. Remember, you can always Apparate to here if you feel in danger.”

“Where will you go?” Fleur asked.

“I have a hidden floor for myself in Grimmauld Place. Right now I am hiding there and pretending to live at Privet Drive, the prison that Dumbledore wants me to rot in.”

“So why not stay with us? I would enjoy your company.”

“As would I, Fleur. Unfortunately, I have to train, so that I can become as powerful as I can as soon as I can. As soon as I can hold my own, I will kick Dumbledore out of Grimmauld Place and make it my palace.”

“When do you think you will be strong enough to do that? And how are you getting more powerful?”

“That I cannot reveal yet, Fleur. I will tell you as soon as it is safe. Most likely in the next few months,” Harry said.

“So when will I see you next?” Fleur asked.

Harry hid a smirk. He had her; he could probably get a kiss from her right now, and perhaps more. But he had learned the art of subtlety, and he knew that if he waited, he would plant a seed in her, that would grow. She would spend the week wondering what exactly Harry thought of her, and Harry would occupy her mind. That was exactly how Harry wanted it to be.

“Soon,” Harry said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She did not blush, but she did smile at him. “I must go. Remember, should you need me, you can find me in the fourth floor in Grimmauld Place.”

“Harry, you can stay for one night, right?” Fleur asked. “I mean, you’ve come all of this way to help me, let us thank you.”

“And how do you plan to thank me, Miss Delacour?” Harry said grinning evilly.

She swatted him playfully on the shoulder. “Why don’t you have dinner with the family? And afterward, I can show you some of Paris.”

“Alright, Flower. Actually, I’m not so sure. I mean, since I can't Apparate, what do I do if you turn out to be really boring?” Harry teased, with a hint of a sexy smile, to let her know he didn’t really mean it. His grin was so infectious, within seconds, she was also grinning.

“Harry, you are a very fun guy, has anyone ever told you that before?” Fleur asked. “A girlfriend perhaps?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know…” Harry said mysteriously.

“Well… do you like to dance? We can do that in the evening.”

“Yeah, that sounds great. So… is that a date?” Harry asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Do you want it to be?” she challenged.

“Are you a good dancer?” After she nodded, Harry responded, “Then yes.”

Soon it was dinner time, and Harry and Fleur joined the rest of the family. Much to Harry’s amusement, he was wedged in between Gabrielle and Fleur.

“So Harry, I have talked to Regine and she fully supports what you are trying to do. Come, sit down, we won't bite,” Claude said warmly. No matter how controlled the new Harry was, he was still being hit by three Veela charms at the same time, from a close range.

“It in nice to meet you, Harry,” Regine said, shaking his hand. “I have heard many stories, all of which good,” she said, nodding to Gabrielle and kissing Harry on the cheek quickly. What the hell was with French women and kissing on the cheek?

Claude was eyeing Harry approvingly, noticing he didn’t flinch or get that glazed over look in his face. “Nice to meet you, Mrs. Dela--”

“Call me Regine.”

Harry nodded.

Gabrielle began serving him all kinds of tasty looking French foods, while chattering and telling him about each one. Harry was reminded of Ginny, except instead of being extremely introverted, Gabrielle was rather extroverted.

“The food is delicious, Regine,” Harry said.

“Thank you, Harry. So… tell me about how Hogwarts is doing?”

Harry chatted with the parents about Hogwarts, and then the conversation steered towards the Order, which they discussed in an abridged way, due to Gabrielle being there.

After dinner, Harry and Fleur left, and Fleur Apparated to a Muggle area of Paris. Harry noticed that after the Apparition was done, she didn’t let go of his arm. That was always a good sign.

She was wearing a tight silvery blouse and snug jeans, that forced Harry to wonder what exactly she would look like without the clothes. She only wore a little bit of make up, in addition to a perfume that Harry liked; not too overpowering, but enough to fill the air around her a scent that made him think of golden hair and white skin in the sunset.

Harry chatted with her, and allowed her to tell him what drinks he should have. He liked one citrusy vodka, with a tinge of grenadine.

After they chatted for a bit, Fleur dragged him out onto the dance floor. Luckily Harry had been getting a lot of practice moving to the beat, so he actually surprised Fleur by his dancing ability. He noticed satisfactorily that she was constantly inching her way closer and closer to him, until their two bodies were winding together, almost touching. Harry thought about using a greater degree of his Nephilim aura, but he refrained, because he didn’t actually want to have Fleur all over him yet. He knew that if he got her to the point where she believed in him fully, when he did bind her to him, she would see everything through the veil he wanted her to see through. He didn’t want to have sex with her right now, and then drop the bomb that he was actually already banging a few girls, and was making up the whole Order situation. He needed to take it slow, just for a little while, solidifying his image in Fleur’s mind, so that someone like Dumbledore couldn’t talk to her and convince her that everything that Harry had told her was false.

“Harry, are you having fun?” Fleur asked, as they rested and had a drink.

“Yeah, you’re a good dancer,” he said.

“You too. I am very surprised with you,” Fleur said.

“What, did you look at me and just assume I was a bad dancer?”

She giggled. “No, silly, I did not expect you to be so fun and grown-up. You are a lot different, and I zink you have changed for the better.” Harry noticed that she ran her eyes over his abs.

“Glad that you approve, Flower.”

“That’s the second time you’ve called me that,” she pointed out.

“Glad to know that some blondes can at least count,” Harry said grinning infectiously. “Just kidding, Fleur…” he added.

“Hmmpf. You have become wicked too. I suppose zose Hogwarts girls must be all over you?”

That was the second time Fleur had tried to figure out if he had a girlfriend. “No more than ze Beauxbaton boys would be all over you,” Harry said, imitating her French accent.

Fleur humphed. “Zat was a pathetic French accent. I wonder, are you as bad at French kissing?”

“There’s only one way to find out,” Harry said smirking. Harry angled himself towards her, and she glanced at his lips. She didn’t know why she was so attracted to him. It was obvious that he was something far greater than all of the drooling boys, and that turned her on. She was turned on by the fact that he was giving her a challenge, and wasn’t afraid to make fun of her. He didn’t try to buy her approval, or suck up, he just was himself, and he was fully confident in himself. For the first time, she was anxious about kissing him, not knowing whether or not he would approve of her. It was as if she had to work to get him, and not the other way around.

She leaned over and kissed his smirking lips, brushing them with her lips at first, but then sucking on them, and teasing them with her tongue until he opened his mouth and granted her access. Harry flicked the tip of his tongue across hers while their lips were connected. He poured his Nephillim charm into her, filling her with the desire to do more, but just as her hands began to snake inside of his shirt, he broke the kiss, leaving her breathing heavily, with a dazed expression on her face. It took him great self-discipline to control the kiss so that she was left starved, wanting more of him desperately, but he smiled, knowing that he was slowly but surely sinking her.

“So do I pass?” Harry asked.

“What?”

“You were testing my Frenching ability, I believe,” he reminded.

“Oh…yes,” she breathed. “You are very good.” Most men that she kissed lost their wits when snogging, and just tried to gobble and taste as much of her mouth as possible. Harry… actually focused on stimulating the various nerves in her mouth and lips. “I am glad you came here, Harry. To France… to see me.”

Harry nodded. “I’m glad I came.”

She smiled. “Oh? Would you like to stay in France longer? I am sure we could have a lot of fun.”

“I’m sure we could, Flower. Unfortunately I have some business to attend to in Britain, perhaps we shall meet then and continue.”

“There is something to be continued?” Fleur asked, looking into his green eyes and feeling herself get excited.

“Of course, Fleur. The whole resistance group I’m working on…”

“Oh-”

“Were you thinking of something else?” Harry asked innocently, hiding his predatory grin.

“Yes,” she said simply, deciding to go for it. “I would like to continue zis!”

Fleur was kissing him passionately, and Harry loved every second of it. He could feel her nipples pressing against his chest, and her hands in his hair as she thoroughly explored his mouth, her hands making sure that even if he wanted to, he couldn’t get away until she was finished. Harry’s hands worked patterns on her sides and back, stimulating areas that most men never paid attention to.

“Harry… zis is what we must continue,” she breathed in his ear while she suckled on his earlobe, gently biting it between words. One of her hands played with the nape of his neck, while the other rubbed his abs. She knew that he was enjoying it when she looked down, at his pants.

“That we will do, Fleur. However, not here.”

“Come home then,” she said.

“Are you kidding? Your dad would kill me if he found out, and it would be pretty obvious if we slept in the same room. No, whatever wicked plans you have for me can be carried out back in Britain. I mean, I know you can't resist me, but Flower, you can wait a few nights, yes?” Harry teased.

“I suppose,” she said. “Let’s go back now, it is almost midnight. Thank you for coming with me, Harry, I have had more fun tonight than I have in a long time.”

“So did I,” Harry said. This time when they Apparated, Harry noticed that Fleur pressed her body against his, rather than just holding his arm.

“You can sleep here,” she said, showing him to a room. “I am two doors down in case you… need anything. Goodnight,”

“Night, Fleur,” Harry said. She didn’t notice that as she left, he waved his hand, wandlessly casting a charm on her.

After she left, Harry lay down, thinking about how when Fleur arrived in Britain, she would want it so bad that even the fact that he already had multiple partners wouldn’t faze her.

In about five minutes, the Scrying Charm Harry had cast on Fleur started to transmit noises. A picture appeared in front of him, similar to a pensive, but showing Fleur’s actions. He cast a Silencing Charm around his room and took off his pants.

Fleur was currently stuffing a large dildo into her dripping pink pussy, while she rubbed her nipples, causing them to stand erect. Harry got a wonderful view of her flawless skin, and lovely slit in between her beautifully shaped legs. He allowed himself to simply watch for a while, observing how Fleur would pump herself slowly and deeply a few times, and then rapidly. She began to moan, throwing her head back and causing her golden hair to flutter backwards. Soon she closed her eyes, and called out Harry’s name. Luckily she had also Silenced her room, so the whole house wasn’t awoken.

At this point, Harry lost it, and began to picture his member replacing the dildo. He knew that if he wanted to, he could go fuck her now, but once again, he wanted to wait and allow Fleur to fantasize about him before actually taking her. That didn’t mean he had any pangs about wanking himself to her.

Right before he climaxed, he heard his door open slowly. He reacted instantly, dispelling the Scrying Charm and going under the blankets, so whoever was opening his door wouldn’t see what he was doing. He knew it wasn’t Fleur because he had been observing her…

“Hello, ‘Arry,” a sultry voice said in a sexy French accent. She closed the door behind herself and stalked towards him.

“Umm… what exactly… hello… why are you here?” he said. Merlin, Fleur’s mom was inside of his room and he had no pants on. Talk about an awkward situation. It didn’t help that she was wearing a see-through nightgown either…

#(@&^#(&^$%@*(&%#$(

Sorry for the cliff hanger, and sorry for the lack of sex in this chapter. Next chapter, on the other hand.... I will certainly make up for the lack of smut.

Okay, sorry, I'm not going to have Harry add Gabrielle, because she is actually ten years old right now. I cheated and made her twelve, so perhaps somewhere later on in the story, Harry might have sex with her, but I just thought that there are so many girls out there, including Fleur, that there is no need to stretch the story to include Gabrielle. I know a few of you wanted the whole Delacour females in on the harem, but it will just be Fleur, and possible her mother. If Fleur's grandmother is a Veela, as it says in book 4, I figured that Fleur would be quarter and her mother would be half.
Sign up to rate and review this story