Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Nephilim's Power

Chapter 3: Lines

by Diviniti

Harry decides that perhaps there are lines he should not cross. The Nephilim has a shard of humanity left in him after all... The Journey to Power continues

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Ginny,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-01-07 - Updated: 2008-01-07 - 2455 words

?Blocked

3. Lines

Warning. You know the deal, graphical sex, basically what warned in ch. 2

Someone asked how the binding works. It is a mental decision that Harry makes while having sex. His Nephilim Aura flares up during sex, and he can will it to connect the female to himself, or not. When he has sex with a woman for the first time, he receives some of their magical core, or power, and he receives more power if he binds them. It is a mental magic, that requires no incantation. If he doesn't bind them, he receives about 20% of the power that he would if he did bind them. As a Nephilim, he has very strong sexual urges. Tonks, for example, who Harry has already had sex with, can have sex with him again and again, helping his urges, but it will not make him more powerful. I hope this clears up how the process works.

Sorry for the fairly short chapter, but I figure that short chapters with frequent updating are better than a 10k monster once a week. I mean, I can do it differently if people express a desire for me to do so.

Okay, here is the story, Chapter 3: Lines

Harry went back to Privet Drive the next day. He had some business to attend to with one Claire Andrews. The bitch had made his life hell when he was a kid. She was too years older than him, but that didn’t stop the Muggle. Now she was eighteen, and had a figure that such a bitch didn’t deserve. She had huge melon breasts, and a perfect, fleshy-but-not-fat ass. Yet she was still skinny around the waist. He knew that he didn’t want he include her in his harem, but a quick one-night-stand couldn’t hurt. It would give him a approximately one-twentieth of the power that fucking Ginny did. Harry wanted to be a lot bigger when he went after Fleur, so he decided it couldn’t hurt to get out and get some foreign pussy. Plus, the idea of terrorizing the bitch got him hard.

She was now living in an apartment, a few miles away from Surrey. Harry Apparated in after he got her address. Hearing the shower, Harry smiled and went and slouched on top of her bed, completely nude. When she came out, she would get a surprise.

She came out wet and dripping, and she screamed. She screamed like a slash-hater who had just seen George Bush having sex with Dick Cheney.

Harry levitated her right above him, and froze her there, her skin a foot away from his. “Shut up, Claire. Do you remember me?”

“No! Please! Don’t! Don’t rape me! I’ll do anything!”

“I’m HARRY POTTER, BITCH, AND I WILL RAPE YOU AND I”LL FUCKING ENJOY IT. Do you have any idea how horrible you made life for me when I was a child? You and Dudley… one is ugly as a whale, the other is beautiful… but you both have rotten souls.” Harry slowly moved his finger down. She was impaled on him, and her breasts were wonderful pillows for his face. With magical strength, Harry made her ride him, despite her flailing and screams of rape. Her skin was so slippery and soft, and he thoroughly enjoyed being ridden. Perhaps he would try it with Tonks. He actually liked being crushed under her skin. Of course, he loved the irony of how he was the one under, but she was the one screaming. He grabbed her boobs extremely hard, squeezing tighter as she screamed. After he had forced her to milk all of the cum out of his cock, he squeezed her body, making red marks all over her and using magic to make sure she could strike back. Soon his cock was hard again. He tit-fucked her like there was no tommorow, the whole time, bruising her tits, and verbally deriding her. “Claire, how does it feel to ask for mercy? I know how horrible it is. You remember that time when Dudley tied me to a pole and kept punching me? He was about to stop, after I begged him pitifully. But then you came along and he was compelled to continue for his lady. Now you know; you know what it feels like to be the one without power, and I… I have power, and with that power, there is no limit!”

He bent her over and spanked her. Hard. He did it until her whole ass was a burning red that just begged to be brutally fucked. “This is for all the shit you gave me, Claire. You don’t deserve to have a nice body.” Harry shoved her head into her pillow as he fucked her ass as hard as he could. She tried to get away, but Harry grabbed her by the hair and breasts, and crushed her against him. He fucking loved being a Nephilim. He kept sodomizing her, and then pulling out at the last minute, and drenching a part of her body in cum. He wanted to get her soaked in his juice.

Harry then took her cum soaked body, and placed her in the shower with him. As the hot water ran over both of them, Harry pushed her against a wall against slammed against her pussy, his pelvic boned pressing against her ass and inner thighs. After he was done, he decided enough was enough, and he performed a charm upon her that would allow her to remember what had happened, but speak of it to no one.

Harry returned to Grimmauld Place to find two Hermione’s, one of which was actually Tonks, in a wicked 69. He smirked at them, extremely tempted to join in, but knowing that he would go get some pussy at night, and for now he had to rest and study. Productive sex over sex for pure pleasure…


Later that afternoon, Harry reclined in between Tonks’s legs, his head resting in her enlarged breasts. He was just chatting with her; he found that Tonks was actually an interesting woman. He felt kinda bad about just taking her without asking, but she assured him it was okay. “So… you are saying that the Order has somehow figured out that I am not at Privet Drive?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry, Harry. I kept volunteering to guard you, and I guess Dumbledore got suspicious. He is now looking for you, and he knows that I have something to do with it. I’m sorry…”

“Stop apologizing Tonks. I knew it would happen. I had just hoped for more time. Okay, I’m not powerful enough to oppose Dumbledore yet. As much as I hate to do this, the two of us are going to have to go back to Privet Drive. I know I could hide from Dumbledore, but I would rather lie low and grow more powerful. I mean, my Occlumency is coming along, but still not superb.”

“I agree, Harry. Harry, can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you like me, or am I just a sex toy to you?”

“Tonks, I swear, you are my friend. I don’t love you; I don’t know what love is. All I know is that what I did to you was wrong; you did not deserve it. I should have treated you better and earned your respect, rather than demanding it of you. I just got so caught up in my new powers…”

“You just earned my respect, Harry. Whatever the situation is, we will be friends. I understand that you need many girls; I am okay with that.”

“You are okay with the way I took Hermione?” Harry asked.

“I didn’t think about it while you got her. I was so damn horny… well, now, I think that she deserved it, but you shouldn’t rape another woman again. I know you were hurt, but please, not again, Harry. Only if it is the only way to get them into the harem. Hermione actually likes sex a lot, I’ve been training her up. I think that if you had just taken a week or so to seduce her without force, the same result could have been achieved. You didn’t force Ginny to do anything with you, and look, she is eager and ready, whereas Hermione was hurt.”

“Damn, you’re right, Tonks. I… just got so caught up in the thrill…”

“You can make it up to her. She hurt you deeply, and now you have hurt her. Enough with this slave girl nonsense, I say. You will feel better if you make her feel better, and I promise, if you earn her respect not just sexually, but as a person, she will be a much better member of the harem. You can dominate the girls if you want; just don’t dehumanize them, okay?”

“I’ll try, Tonks. But I still have to make it known that they are mine. I’ll try to do it without force, that I promise, but it has to be there.”

“I am fine with that, Harry. I would stick with you even if you treated me like you did on the first day; guys everywhere treat me like a toy, you at least were an excellent partner. Damn my soul, I was content to be Harry’s girl, and I would be lying if I didn’t crave what you could give me.”

Harry looked at her, stroking her cheek. “Friends? Friends and lovers?””

“Friends and lovers, Harry,” Tonks said, squeezing him into her. “You’re a good man, Harry. I know you have to continue on this road, but just see that a part of you always remains the Harry Potter that we all know.”

“Thank you, Tonks.” Harry got up, a changed man. He would still take the women who he needed, and perhaps use force on the women who deserved it, like Claire or Bellatrix Lestrange, but never again would he forcibly take a woman’s virginity. He knew he would have no choice but to use women and seduce them, and he was okay with that, but never again would he torture those who didn’t deserve it. Tonks was right, he had to draw a line that he would not cross.


Harry wrote to Dumbledore, apologizing for leaving Privet Drive and saying that he wouldn’t do it again. It galled him to lie and say that he only needed some time away to grieve, but as the First Nephilim said, subtlety was important…

So he spent his time slowly repairing his relationship with Hermione by telling her about his new need for women, and apologizing for getting caught up in his desire for revenge. He had sought to make her into the one thing she would hate above all others; an unthinking tool for sex. While he was mad at her for betraying him, he figured what he had done was worse, and he should call it even. He told her that he genuinely cared for her, and told her that yes, she was his, but he would do everything in his power to help make her life better than it was before. Tonks and Ginny also helped talk to Hermione. Ginny adored Harry and would do anything he asked of her.

Harry offered Hermione money, jewelry, friends, and mind-blowing sex. She would be a queen, as long as she was loyal. Hermione said she would think long and hard, but in reality she knew what she would choose. She hated her life as the bookworm. She was human; she enjoyed sex. She was bi, and Tonks was beautiful. Harry would be the next Lord, and she could ride along or jump ship, into water that contained naught but Ron and books. She knew what she would choose. The scars that Harry had inflicted upon her might never heal, but she knew that she couldn’t go back to her old life. Hermione Granger wouldn’t go backwards, only forwards, and if the forward path was one she must walk alongside Harry Potter, then so be it.


Harry went out at night, to a hot Muggle club. Easing his way past the bouncer with a wandless Confundus Charm, he entered, wearing snazzy Muggle attire, and immediately hit went scouting. He was like every other dumb guy, trying to pick up women, but unlike them, he had a tool he could use: his power. He was similar to a Veela in that aspect, but he was able to add Legilimency to the mix and make his target think positive thoughts about him. He didn’t feel bad for manipulating them; these women were at a dance club alone, in revealing outfits. Sooner or later some guy would manage to pick them up, and it might as well be Harry Potter.

He saw three ladies sitting together, all of whom looked about twenty-six. Immediately he sat nearby, and secretly sent bolts of Nephilim power in their direction, along with thoughts of a hot threesome. After doing that for nearly twenty minutes, Harry finally walked over, and asked them to dance. Soon he was in the middle of the dance floor, three lovely older woman winding their bodies against his. Soon he left the dance floor and found a hotel.

Perfect. He added clubbing to his daily schedule, and kept it up for about two weeks.

#^%(^&%&%$#@^*

Harry decided to give the girls some alone time, and he conjured a fake Harry Potter to laze around in Privet Drive. He had to go to Hogwarts in a week, and he had some work to go. He figured that Hogwarts was full of girls, so in his free time, he should go for someone who he couldn’t get at Hogwarts.

Finally satisfied, he created a Portkey and went to Paris. With his new powers developing, he could do a lot of things that he previously couldn’t.

He arrived in France and had a quick croissant before heading over to a very posh shopping strip, where he spent a very small portion of the money that Sirius left him buying a stylish leather jacket and matching clothes.

He arrived at Delacour Manor, with quite a story to tell. Gone was the boy whose thoughts were written on his face, his soul in his eyes. No, Harry Potter was a Nephilim, and there was no creature on earth better at weaving a tale with a tongue of silver. He was a master of emotions and expressions now, and the Delacour’s would believe his story.

W(&$^&(^(&^%$&#%&*#$%$
Sign up to rate and review this story