Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Her Ray of Sunshine

Out of The Loop

by countinfives06 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-01-14 - Updated: 2008-01-14 - 572 words

0Unrated
Liam found biology hard. Period. He wasn’t looking forward to this exam. It was his own fault that he found it hard, for nearly a whole year he sat and stared at Callie, admiring the way she could pull off anything she wore. The day he finally came to his senses and snapped out of ‘The Bio Trance’ as Logan and Jake called it, Callie was a wearing a simple white, fitted tank top, and dark jeans. How he remembered this you ask, well it rained on the way home. Liam may have been like his dad, kind, considerate, loving, but he was still a guy and he couldn’t help notice that the tank top got more see-through by the second. The guys couldn’t keep her eyes off her, and Callie, being Callie, was completely oblivious. It took Liam whispering in her ear and handing her his jacket for her to turn bright red.

Even though he’d snapped out of ‘The Bio Trance’ it was too late, he’d missed most of the important stuff, like how nephrons work, and the ways of remembering the arteries and veins leaving and coming too the heart. Sure, he could get Callie’s notes, but that meant spending time with her, and I’m sure everyone’s realised by now, that having Callie around Liam when he was trying to study was never a good idea.

So he went into the biology exam optimistic, but not expecting anything outstanding. He sat down at his designated desk and turned the paper over when told to do so. Surprisingly enough, looking at the questions, and having a clear mind, things came flooding back to him, especially some of the stuff that Callie had told him. He could see her face, laughing at him when he was completely confused, and her helping him through it. He let his mind remain blank, and his pen seemed to work all by itself.

He left the exam hall 2 hours later. Yes, you got 2 hours for biology, and it was excruciating. Liam walked down the deserted corridor feeling, for the most part, free. “Ooft!” was the only thing that could leave his lips after being tackled to the ground by Callie.

“We’re free!” she exclaimed, still sitting on his midriff. He smiled up at her, loving the feeling of her lips against hers in a sly kiss in the corridor.

“Come on you two, get up!” Jake said, kicking Liam’s foot lightly as he went to stand on the opposite side.

“Why, where we going?” Liam asked puzzled, he wasn’t aware of any prior engagement.

“According to your lover,” he said, indicating Callie with a nod of his head, “The band has a meeting.” Callie hopped up and helped Liam onto his feet also.

“What meeting babe?” Liam asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” she said with a smirk, kissing his lips again.

They got back to Liam’s surprisingly fast, mainly because Liam was anxious about what Callie had planned. Why he was so anxious? He hated being left in the dark, not knowing what was up.

“Dad, do you have any idea what my darling girlfriend has planned?” Josh laughed at his son, his mom also hated to be left out of the loop. The door bell rang.

“It has something to do with this person,” Josh said walking to the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story