Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

some retarted dream i had with random people in it

by FF5ninja 2 reviews

dumb dream that i just have to share with the world

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-14 - Updated: 2008-01-15 - 539 words

-1Illiterate
sorry that there is not a lot of 30stm in it, but i didnt know where else to put it. i had this dream a couple nights ago. and since im really bored, ill just tell u all about it. if ur gonna write a review about it and it mentions how stupid i am for posting this, just remember, ur the one who read it.
oh, and i know all the reasons i had this dream. haha. i had watched the music videos for "the kill" and "vampires will never hurt u". and i had watched a drug movie...um yah. and my mom likes jared leto and my i had seen my two friends and i had just hung out with austin and i saw my ex f at vons. so yep. i cant explain the a-ha or band camp though, weird is all i can say about it.
*******
i was at band camp (yah, im in marching band and a real band). and instead of my director, the lead singer guy from a-ha was our director. hahaha. so he is like whoah, go get your tuba. which is stupid cuz i dont play tuba. so i go and get my non-existant tuba and i somehow know how to play it. so my friend Brandon comes and he is like "wtf??? why r u play the tuba?" and im like "idk". so he goes and hands me my bass (i play bass guitar in band.) so im like "oh thanks dude". so all of the sudden...im not in band camp anymore. im riding my skateboard but then im also inside a hotel. and frank iero is there with jared leto and its like the "the kill" music video setting but nothing creepy going on. and Brandon is still with me. and im like to frank "dude, ur not in 30STM!" and he is like "yah i am". so im like "ok, whatever". so then there is like this grocery store inside of the hotel and its all stupid cuz i see my bff jenn hanging out with my ex bff. and im all pissed. so Brandons like "whoah, calm down" and then jared leto is like "yah calm down". and im just like "wtf??? why does he keep showing up out of no where?". but its all good cuz hes super dreammy gigglez. n e wayz....

so the drummer from my band, austin, comes and he is like "do you have the homework for english class?". which is stupid cuz he doesnt even go to my school. so me, Brandon, jared leto, and austin are all walking around in the grocery store and i see that they are selling weed (as in the drugs, yes) as a product. so im just like "wtf??? they cant do that!" so its weird.
**********

so laterz, my mom shows up and she is tryin to steal jared leto away and im like "ugh! go away mommy! hes all mine!". and then jared like pulls a giant chainsaw out of his pants and chops of the casheir girl's head who was making out by my ex bf. and we all freak out and everything. and the rest is a blur. haha.
Sign up to rate and review this story