Categories > TV > Doctor Who

Jack's Last Kiss

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

Torchwood. Jack Harkness asked the question, 'Are we including nonhuman life forms' The team said yes, so this is his answer. Oneshot. Read and Review please.

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-01-14 - Updated: 2008-01-15 - 245 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jack came wandering over from the SUV and joined the rest of the team, and sat himself opposite Gwen.

“Jack?” Owen asked, hoping he could relieve the tension between Gwen and Tosh.

“Are we including non-human life forms?” Jack asked with a snicker.

“Oh you haven’t!” Gwen exclaimed with disgust.

“You’re a sick man Harkness!” Owen continued, giving Jack a look of horror. This just made Jack laugh out loud.

“I never know when he’s joking,” Gwen commented.

“So, are we including non-human life forms? You never answered the question.”

“Okay, we will include them, but please don’t gross us out!” Tosh replied, having another say in the conversation.

“Well, my last kiss was with a man,” Owen gave Tosh a look saying ‘I told you so’, “who is a time-lord. You see, the time lords are a race of people from the planet Gallifrey, and they can travel through time and space. I was with the Doctor shortly before joining Torchwood. I kissed him just before a war with creatures called Daleks, and he left me.” Owen’s ears perked up at the mention of the word ‘doctor’.

“So you like to fall for doctors then? I’d better keep my distance,” Owen joked.

“Is this the same Doctor that Torchwood is to capture if seen?” Ianto asked, breaking his silence.

“Yes, the very same.”

“It’s my turn now, is it?” Ianto asked, breaking the attention away from Jack.
Sign up to rate and review this story