Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 34

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Bob and Mary found a place to move in! and.... look what we have here....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-16 - Updated: 2008-01-16 - 935 words

0Unrated
I am desperately sorry for this long wait!!!!!! Please forgive me!
i was at my grans and there was like no technology and then when i came home my pc was wrecked again! and yea....
so i promise i'll update sooner!
so read and review please!








“So we’re good to go. We’ll move in like 3 weeks and we pay just $200 a week” Bob stroked my arm as we lay on his bed facing each other. “And my parents will support us until we find a job” he smiled.
It seemed like he memorized everything in a short time. He was excited to move and so was I.
I grinned, “Can’t wait”
His blue eyes focused on mine as his hand absently slid down my waist. “I love you Mary”
“Love you more Bob” and our lips met.

A moment later things got heavy with Bob on top of me as he kissed my jaw and down to my neck with only small words escaping his lips like, “Mary” and “I love you”.
I tried to concentrate on my breathing as Bob pulled up my shirt above my breast and tried to unhook my blue bra. I was enjoying it as I tried to help him unhook it when our doorbell rang.
“Bob, the door!” I gasped out.
“Don’t worry about it” he mumbled on my bare skin.
It rang again.
“Please Bob! It may be your parents!” I tried to push him off me but he wouldn’t budge.
He grunted.

The doorbell ran twice; beginning to be impatient. With anger I only did one thing that has been on my mind. I raised and kicked my knee into his third leg.
Bob bit my skin from the pain and rolled off me, “Fuck!” he moaned.
I dashed out of his room and ran downstairs. I was panting when I opened the door and almost suffocated when I saw Gerard standing at my doorsteps.
“Gerard?” I spat out as I raised my eyebrow.
“Yea… hi” he looked uncomfortable but still smiled.
I sounded stupid but I didn’t know what to say, “What are you doing here?”
“Um… I wanted to…” he paused and took a breath, “Talk to you”
I don’t know how long I stared at him but when I heard a thud from upstairs, I grabbed my bag from the clothes hanger nearby and slammed the door shut, “Lets go” I said to him as I made my way out of the house property.
His confused gaze followed me walk out onto the footpath.
“Aren’t you coming?” I more like whispered to him.
“Right” Gerard mumbled and jogged after me.

We walked in silence for awhile. It was good for me to cool off. It reminded me of the times where me and Gerard use to walk alone just for silence and nothing else. We use to walk till our parents called us. I heard Gerard sigh and I realized that he wanted to talk. I also noticed and questioned myself why I was walking with Gerard, alone.
“Sorry” I apologized.
“What happened back there? You looked furious” he questioned.
“It’s nothing, what did you wanna talk about?”
“Oh yeah” he turned his gaze to the floor. “Yea… I wanted to apologize about all the nasty things I did to you and Bob”
I shivered at his name.
“I’m a bad person and now I’m working towards being a better person by going to the psychologist and I quit coke” he explained.
I nodded, “I wish you good luck then” I said sourly.
He looked hurt, “Well I can’t go through it until maybe, hopefully, you can forgive me? I mean, I’ve asked everyone’s forgiveness and there’s just you who I need forgiveness from” he blushed.
I looked up at him. He’s never been this sad before. “Then why did you dis me when I came over your house the other day?”
He shrugged his shoulders, “I was in the heated moment”
I nodded, that does happen. “I forgive you”
“Really?” his dazed face looked at me.
“Hmm…” I nodded.
“Thanks” he grinned. “I promise I’ll become a better person”
“And I believe you” I smiled.

We walked some more talking about random things that randomly appeared in our heads. In no time it was sunset and I think it was time to go home which I was not looking forward to.
“So tell me what’s wrong” Gerard looked concerned.
“There’s nothing wrong” I said looking innocent.
“Are you sure? You look frustrated” he insisted.
“Gerard, I’m fine”
He nodded understandably and we kept walking.
“You know, I missed walking like this, like old times” Gerard chuckled with his hands deep inside his pockets.
I smiled at him, “Yea, been a long time”
His distress face turned to me, “Did Bob do anything to you?” he asked un hesitantly.
I shrugged my shoulders, “We’re just going through our highs and lows”
He nodded, “If you’re feeling helpless or something don’t hesitate to talk to me or anyone”
I half smiled at him, “Thanks”
Gerard was being nice to me today. And he helped me… try and face Bob. I guess he turned a new leaf and is trying to be a better person. No matter what Gerard is going through I’ll support him and be there for him.








Please tell me what you think! Liek i'm at the part where i dont know what to do with the story!!!!!!!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story