Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Pains and Necessities

by KyokoNaruko 0 reviews

I simple "I Love You" can destroy even the most horrid of pain.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2008-01-17 - Updated: 2008-01-17 - 254 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pains and Necessities

Sasuke pulled Naruto closer to him as the arctic-cold breeze stung both of their bodies. Through the light of the full moon hovering above in the sky, Sasuke could see the many tears Naruto shed as they set close together on the roof of the blonde's house.

"It's okay, Naruto..." Sasuke whispered gently. He knew the pain the crying boy was going through right now; the pain of being alone at such an early age; the pain of having no parents, no siblings, no friends to acknowledge your own existence; the pain of having no one to say 'I love you' or 'I'll always be there for you'. Sasuke knew... he knew the blond needed someone like that in his life... to comfort him... to protect him and keep him safe... like a brother... like a friend... Heck, Sasuke needed someone like that, too...

So, without knowing the many adventures they would go through together, the many hardships they would endure together... the pain they would share with each other, Sasuke put his arms, caringly, around Naruto.

"...I love you, Naruto... I promise... I'll always be there to protect you..."

Hearing this, Naruto's tears of sorrow vanished without a trace. He looked up at Sasuke, who slowly pulled Naruto into a hug.

"Sasuke..." The boy said, laying his head on Sasuke's left shoulder. "...thank you..." This was exactly what the blond needed to hear right now... something no one else would ever say to him...

"...I love you, too..."

End

~KN
Sign up to rate and review this story