Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I will not kiss you

I will not kiss you

by GerardWayRocksMCR 0 reviews

Casey Smith, a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend, Gerard, recieves a text from him telling her to go to the park. But is it really Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-01-16 - Updated: 2008-01-17 - 324 words

0Unrated
Casey walked down the deserted street, wondering why she had even bothered to sneak out this time. Her boyfriend, Gerard, had broken up with her weeks ago. So why was there a late-night text telling her to meet him at the park? She sighed and kept walking. Better to find out what the problem was than just skip out on it.

A couple minutes later she reached the park, and was startled when she saw a dark figure move from the trees. Gerard called softly in a strangley loud whisper "Casey? is that you?"

Casey was silent for a moment. That wasn't Gerards voice. That was Mikey.

Casey decided to play along, calling back "Yeah, its me. why did you call me here? we broke up Gee."

Mikey answered in a feeble imitation of Gerards voice "Well, gerar- uh, um, i mean, I- have been thinking alot about it. I couldnt live without you Casey."

Casey was still. Then said "Mikey. I know its you. did gerard send you here or something?"

Miket answered in a whisper. "Um, Casey, he really cant live without you. What he did was a mistake. he wants to get back together, but he's afraid your going to not want to. All he does is sit in his room, blasting his music, and drawing death scenes."

Casey breathed for a oment. "Come on. I'll go talk to him."

NOTE: now, i know i prolly should have told you how Gee and Casey got together in the first place, but theres so many stories like that. Lets just start from the breakup and move on from that, aye? And now i must leave you- about 10 math problems and a chapter summary for that book my grammer class is reading... At least i like to read though, eh? I dont have to sit there dreading it. I can just open up, read it, re-read it, and write a summary..... well, seeya!
Sign up to rate and review this story