Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Tearing Sound of Love Notes.

five.

by Felixx 3 reviews

Frank talks to Keira.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-17 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 2026 words

0Unrated
Sorry for the late post. My friend came over and therefore caused me even FURTHER delay. Everyone blame Crampy. ^^
She's sitting next to me dying and she said to say that she's awesome and i 'love her'. shiftyeyes
hehe. she cut now.
enjoy. =)
------------------------------------------------

I walked over to the tree to see the group already there, but half of which had blank looks on their faces.
“What’s up guys?” I asked. I looked around and sat down next to Frank.
“Frank, dude, where have you been for the past year and a half?” Ray asked. Frank raised his eyebrows.
“Here dipshit.”
“You know what I mean man. Like, you’re finally coming out to lunch.” He said. Frank just shrugged and looked at me, noticing the headphone in my ear.
“Can I listen?” He asked. I nodded and he picked up the other one, putting it in his own ear.
“Ohh man, I fucking love Morrissey.” He said, putting his arms back and nodding to the beat. I smiled and looked over to Gerard, but soon regretted it as he started raising his eyebrows at me. I giggled unexpectedly and laid back on the grass, resting my arms underneath my head.
“Aww she giggled!” I heard a familiar voice exclaim. I smiled, hearing some moving and watching as Mikey crawled over and sat down on my legs.
“Morning!” He said. I laughed.
“Morning Mikey.” He bared his teeth and started to play with the string on my shirt. He stopped though when he heard someone wolf whistling and flipped off Bob.
“Oh real mature Bryar.” He said.
“What? I was just merely pointing out a situation with the help of whistling.” He said.
“Idiot.”
“Does that mean I get to eat your mars bar?” He asked. Mikey rolled his eyes and nodded.
“Go for your life.” I watched as Bob launched for Mikey’s bag and started searching through it for the chocolate.
“So Frank, how did your English test go?” Gerard asked. Frank shrugged.
“Okay I guess, 15/20.” He sighed. I let one of my arms out from under my head and I touched his arm.
“That’s excellent.” I said. He looked down at me and his eyes said it all. I smiled and turned to Mikey.
“Lift up your ass lank so I can get my ipod out.” I said. He grinned and sat up as I pulled out my ipod and sat back down as I handed it to Frank.
“You choose something.” I said. He nodded and started skimming through my music. Suddenly Gerard stood up, causing all of us to look at him.
“What are you doing man?” Mikey asked. He shook his head and walked off toward the light pole where we watched and saw Eloise waiting. I grinned and quickly pushed Mikey off me to sit up and watch.
“Ow bitch!” He said, rubbing his ass. I shrugged and kept watching as he laughed. Frank turned and watched too as he hugged her and then pulled back and held her hands, obviously talking to her about something. I smiled knowingly and caught Frank smirking at me from the corner of my eye.
“What?” I asked.
“You know something.” He said. I nodded.
“Just watch.” He looked toward Gerard and Eloise again as he continued to talk to her. She looked around and then at Gerard again, smiling and suddenly jumped on him, kissing him hard. I laughed and sat up on my knees.
“Score!” I said. I continued to watch until Gerard wrapped his arms around her and held her up before I turned and sat down, crossing my legs and smiling.
“Wow. My brother’s getting some.” Mikey said, gaping. I laughed.
“Eh, I’m tired.” Frank said. I nodded and again, pushed Mikey off who was beginning to sit on my legs.
“I might go up to my room and finish some homework, you want to come up and get some sleep or something?” I asked him. He nodded and stood up. I smiled and waved bye to everyone who returned it and began my walk with Frank.
“Thank god it’s Sunday.” He said.
“Yeah. I’m really not in the mood for school tomorrow to tell you the truth.” I said. He nodded and suddenly it went quiet between us as we made our way into the building. I shivered a bit, considering it was Winter and I noticed him looking at me from the corner of my eye.
“Cold?” He asked.
“Yeah just a little bit.” I said, smirking. He nodded and began to unzip his hoodie, before taking it off and throwing it over my shoulders.
“No, you take it, I’m not that cold.” I said, starting to take it off again. He smiled, yes, another real genuine smile and held it on my shoulders.
“Just take it.” He insisted. I looked at him and noticed he was still smiling. Wow.
“Thank you.” I said, starting our walk up the long staircase. He put his hands in his pockets and kept his head down, making it seem as though he was thinking.
“You okay?” I asked. He nodded and kept his head down, watching each stair as we climbed. I frowned and did the same until we reached the top, looking around and noticing no one was in the hallways for once. He must of noticed this too as his face looked a bit surprised, but he just put his head down and kept on walking. I sighed and followed, what was wrong with him? I felt so bad, seriously I did. But what the fuck are you supposed to do? I didn’t know what was wrong.
We reached our rooms and he pulled out his key and unlocked his own, opening it and then holding it open.
“You can come in if you want.” He said. I smiled, nodding and walked inside, suddenly grateful as I was immediately warmed up by one of the small heaters in the room. I took off his hoodie and handed it to him.
“Thank you for that.” I said. He shrugged.
“It was nothing.” He said, putting it up on his bed and then turning to face me. I unzipped my own hoodie and opened my door, throwing it in putting a stopper in the door to keep it open. Frank sat down on his bed, placing his arms behind his head and then gesturing toward the spot next to him. I walked over and sat down, pulling my knees up to my chest and looking around the room. I noticed there were a few posters on the wall, and that after being here so long they had almost completely personalized their room. I smiled and then turned to Frank only to see him watching me.
“What?” I asked, smiling. He shook his head.
“Don’t worry.”
“No, what was I doing?” I asked, still smiling. I watched his lip twitch as he smirked, obviously trying his best not to smile.
“Nothing!”
“Frank!”
“You look cute when you do that.” He said suddenly, and finally letting his smile through. I laughed and patted his knee.
“If only darling.”
“No, I’m serious. It’s adorable.” He said. I shook my head.
“You have issues.”
“Pfft. I knew that, doesn’t mean I’m blind though.” I laughed at this and leant my head back against his wall, letting my eyes close. I heard someone move and opened my eyes again, watching as he sat down facing me, crossing his legs on his bed. I noticed he was wearing a t-shirt, and there was that fucking bandage again.
“Frank?”
“Yeah?” He asked. I sighed.
“What happened to your arm?” I asked. He looked at it and sighed, shaking his head.
“It doesn’t matter at the moment.” He said. I raised an eyebrow.
“Frank, if you’re hurt I think it matters.” I said. He shook his head again and moved a bit closer to me, keeping his voice down.
“It’s never mattered.” He said. I was about to say something back but he silenced me with his finger on my lips.
“You don’t need to worry.” He said quietly. I nodded, feeling his hot breath against my skin as he leant forward and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed, putting my head down to cover my face. He chuckled and used his forefinger and thumb to lift up my chin.
“That’s so cute.” He said. I groaned and shook my head.
“Problems I tell you!” I said. He smiled and leant forward, biting his lip and closing his eyes for a couple of seconds.
“What’s wrong?” I asked. He shook his head and sighed, then moved forward slightly again, so he was about 3 inches from my face. I looked at his eyes and saw them looking into my own.
“Can… I kiss you?” He asked. I giggled and nodded, biting my own lip. He closed his eyes and leant forward even more and my own eyes shut as I felt his lips softly brush against my own, then slowly he pressed them onto mine and I sighed at the contact. I put my hand up and touched his shoulder, feeling his lips move against my own as he brought his hands up and held on to my face. I smiled into the kiss and slowly pulled away, biting my lip again and then leaning forward into his arms. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pressing his cheek against the top of my head.
“I do need you.” He said. I nodded into his chest and felt myself gripping onto his shirt.
“I know you do, and I’m here.” I said. He nodded and kissed the top of my head, breathing slowly as I moved and sat on his lap, letting his fingers run through the bottom of my hair.
“And then he should’ve just run, but no, he-“ I sat up suddenly, surprised and noticed Gerard and Mikey walk into the room. I smiled and waved a hello to them as Gerard stood at the doorway, frozen. He slowly though, managed to give me the biggest grin and ran over, tackling me and pushing Frank out of the way.
“I KNEW IT.” He said. I laughed.
“I can’t fucking breathe Gerard.” I said. He chuckled and got off, looking toward the doorway to see Mikey still standing there, face expressionless and his eyes looking from me, to Gerard, to Frank who was getting off the floor and shaking his fist at Gerard.
“I’m kind of tired, I might go back to my room. Kay Gee?” He said. Gerard nodded and he waved at all of us as he walked out, shutting the door behind him.
“Is he okay?” I asked. Gerard nodded and walked over to hug Frank.
“He’s just jealous, it’ll pass.” He said. I cocked an eyebrow.
“Jealous of what?”
“Frank.”
“Why the fuck would he be jealous of me?” Frank asked. Gerard sighed.
“Because you’re not obviously with Keira.” He said.
“Ahh.” I ran my fingers through my hair and stood up, walking to Gerard and clapping him on the back.
“Well done mate.” I said.
“What for?” he asked. I smiled.
“Your good work this morning near the lamp pole.” I said. He grinned and puffed out his chest.
“I felt proud.” He said. I smiled. I was happy for Gerard, but I was still worrying about Frank. What did he mean it never mattered? Of course it matters. I walked over and hugged him, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek.
“It will always matter.” I whispered in his ear, before pulling away and flipping off Gerard’s cat calls.
“I’m gonna go do some homework.” I said, walking into my room.
“On Frank!” Gerard called. I laughed and heard the sound of someone getting hit, and then a yelp from Gerard.
“I did nothing!” He said in his own defense. I laughed and pulled out my books from my cupboard.
Sign up to rate and review this story