Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > phantom in transylvania

chapter 1

by thunderball10 0 reviews

This is a crossover between Van Helsing and Phantom of the Opera.In the middle of the quest to destroy Dracula,Anna and Van Helsing meet a masked man who is claimed to be the phantom of the opera.H...

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Anna Valerious,Van Helsing,Carl,Dracula - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 255 words

0Unrated
"Well we were out around town,talking about this".Van Helsing said as he gave her the front page of the newspaper.Anna read through it the title was of a Paris theatre supposedly haunted."Do you really believe in these stories about-ghosts?"She asked.
"No not exactly,despite the fact that I've heard these things before." Van Helsing answered.Carl jumped in."Well,I think that there could be a possibility that ghosts exist-since monsters do!"He said."But ghosts and monsters are very different from each other you know" Anna said,smiling."Yes,yes I know,now if you don't mind I'm going to read to get my mind off this freightening talk." Carl said,and off he went.
Van Helsing and Anna both chuckled.Then he saw the picture book that Anna was looking at.He picked it up,and browsed through some of them."So this must be your family." "Yes they are." Said Anna."I wish they were here." Van Helsing looked at her,and put a hand on her shoulder."Your family is watching over you,I'm sure there proud of you of being strong for them."He said.
"I know." She said,nodding."But I'm glad you're with me." Van Helsing didn't know how much Anna needed her family at this time.Especially when it came for the quest to destroy Dracula,but she did have him,and he wanted Dracula dead as much as she does.After all,he is the only one who could help her.








Sign up to rate and review this story