Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Sinister Smiles In The Presence of A Cookie

by ModKidMC 2 reviews

who knew meeting someone for the first time would make you turned on?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2008-01-19 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 706 words - Complete

0Unrated
two:

I'm writing you to
catch you up on places I've been
You held this letter
probably got excited, but there's nothing else inside it
didn't have a camera by my side this time

My right hand slammed unto the alarm clock lazily. It immediately shut up as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Standing up, I made my way into the bathroom, peeling off my clothes and stepping into the warm shower. I hummed as I brushed my teeth at the sink, applied a small amount of makeup, then searched in my walk-in closet for an outfit. I decided on a bright red tank top that stopped mid drift, my big fluffy sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans, and black ballet flats. As I grabbed my usual morning things, I noticed that my cell phone was glowing. I quickly answered it.
“Hello?”
“Dawn, darling,” It was Jorge, “vhere are you? I called last night.”
“What? Why?”
“We need you here in fifteen minutes. I made a deal with Panic!’s manager. They want to see you.”
“About what?” I stuttered.
“Their new idea. Look, I’ll explain vhen you get here.” he said before the line went dead. I flipped the lid down and stared blankly ahead. What could possibly be up? I thought utterly confused.

**

Click.Click.Click.
I started down the bright hallway, soon standing in front of the conference room door. I tousled my hair for the full look and let out an chilling breath. “Here goes nothing.” I whispered before pushing open the door. Jorge sat at the end closest to the door and across the room sat five guys; the four looking somewhat picturesque, the fifth somber. I didn’t say a word, I just sat in my seat next to Jorge.
“Is that her?” the somber male, pointed to me.
“Yes,” Jorge hissed, “Isn’t she lovely?” I gave them a valiant smile.
“What’s your name, dear?”
“Dawn, Dawn Endeavors.” I stated flatly.
“Well Dawn, I’m Michael, Panic!’s manager,” the man introduced.
“Panic? I‘m not familiar..” I questioned unaware.
“They’re a band.” he said indicating the guys next to him, “Meet Jon, Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer.”
I leaned across the table and shook each of their hands. Big mistake. I saw their eyes dart directly to my C-cup chest, where my cleavage was partially exposed. I pulled my sweater around me, closing the space. The guy named Jon started whispering to Brendon, both eyeing me seductively. From there, Brendon whispered to Michael.
“The guys would like to run a private interview with you, Miss Endeavors. Basically to make sure you that you’re ‘A-list’ material.” Michael said. I looked to Jorge. He gave me a curt nod.
“Okay,” I concluded, standing. Michael and Jorge left the board room, leaving just I and the four rockstars. The room remained silent, my body frozen from their piercing stares as they talked to each other mutely and crowded.
“Dawn, is it?” the one named Ryan finally spoke.
“Yes,” I answered under his stare.
“Can you walk for us? Just around the table..”
I nodded and started walking towards them. “In a runway strut.” Brendon corrected, “with the pout and all.” I stared at them confused, but did as I was told. Placing my right hand on my hip, popping it out, and pouting my lips, I began my first trial run. Walking past, I felt someone’s hand touch my ass. I instantly jumped away from them with mixed emotions of fear and arousal. They all looked innocent. I knew not to let them off easy.
“Who’s hand was that?” I blurted. They remained still.
“Tell me now, or else.” I threatened.
“Or else what?” Brendon was now leaning on the edge of his seat, smirking, his eyes gazing over me wholly. I just remained silent.
“I thought so.” All the guys seemed to have sinister looks in their eyes, making me somewhat fearful but turned on. I was immediately distracted by Spencer pulling out a large dark bag. “Here, go try this on.” I took the bag and looked at it mystified, then walked into the bathroom in the corner of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story