Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Know What it's Like Bleeding On The Floor

Dissapearing

by lucky_number-13 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-20 - Updated: 2008-01-20 - 412 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own My Chemical Romance and all of the members in the band.



My breathing paused when I saw. He was there. Gerard. I’d found him! But my smile faded when I saw what he’d done to himself. His head was slumped over the bar counter, a whole bottle (empty) in his hand, and his fade was pale and lifeless, a drunken smirk appearing now and again on his lips. There was crimson on his grey sleeve. Oh no. I ran like the motherfucking wind.

“GERARD! Oh my GOD! What have you done?” I cried and held his right wrist that was crimson, pouring out blood onto my hand. His eyes flickered open and he looked half-dead.

“I—pll, I- I see motherfucking donkeys, hahahaha” Gerard managed to say with a drunken laugh. Usually I would find his mumbles hilarious, but seeing the condition he was in it was dreadful.

“Gerard? Oh my god, I found you” I squeaked as I held onto him so tightly and wanted to never let go. “How could you do this? Why? I-” I cried to him, tears welling up. All Gerard could manage was shedding a tear and letting out a tiny moan. That tore me up inside.

“Listen, we’re gonna get you home okay? I’m gonna call Frankie and the other guys and they’re gonna pick us up okay? You’re gonna be f-fine” I managed to say as I burst into tears, one arm around Gee and one getting the stupid phone out of my goddamn pocket. I dialled the home number and Frankie picked up.

“Hello?”

“Frankie, I’ve found Gerard!”

“What the fuck? Oh my God!”

“Yeah, Frankie, he’s, he’s been cutting again.” I lowered my voice to a whisper at the word “cutting”.

“What? Oh no, we’re coming over, where the fuck are you?”

“Oh shit, urm… wait yeah I’m on 35th Street, and the bar is called, oh god, er, it’s called, oh wait YES! It’s called “The Drunken Donkeys” (Ironic isn’t it?) I yelled over the ringing in my ears caused by the loud music.

“Okay, I’ll be there, just stay where you are ok?” Frankie said.

“Well DUR, where else am I going to fucking go?!” I yelled, hung up and came back into the bar.

“Ge-” I stopped when I realised I was talking to thin air. Gerard was gone.

Sign up to rate and review this story