Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Unreasonable Persistence

This could work

by Silverone 0 reviews

Taki comes to a resolution of sorts.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Tatsuha - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 1046 words

0Unrated
Title: This could work
Pairing: TatsuhaxTaki
Fandom: Gravitation
Theme: #24. good night
Disclaimer: I do not own this series or these characters. If I did, I wouldn't be wasting my time writing fanfic for this.
Warnings: Usual bickering and a hint of fluff.


Normally, as soon as Taki hit the sheets, he slept like a brick. But, tonight, he found himself waking up at one o clock. At first he thought it was nothing until he realized that he felt a weight on top of him. He down to see an arm draped over his chest. Looking to his side, he saw Tatsuha lying there, like he belonged. Taki stared at his unexpected bed partner for a few minutes before he attempted to shove him off. Instead, Tatsuha clung harder, even though he was still asleep. Taki tried again, this time being more forceful, but failed once again. In fact, Tatsuha now chose to lay his head against Taki's chest, which only disgusted the singer more, because the boy was drooling.

"Get the fucking hell off of me, you perverted freak!" Taki yelled as he shoved him harder. This seemed to wake up Tatsuha, though not very much.

"Ryuichi, honey?" He looked at Taki, his eyes heavy with sleep. "You're not my honey."

"No shit." He slammed him with a pillow, which seemed to wake the boy up.

Tatsuha sat up, rubbing his head frantically, even though it couldn't have hurt him too much. "Owww! Man, what's your damage?"

"What the hell are you doing in my bed, you freak of nature?" Taki could see that Tatsuha was still dressed and for that he was thankful.

Tatsuha looked at him, lips pouting. "I was so cold and lonely. And I couldn't fall asleep on a strange couch."

"Cut the crap."

"Jeeze man, you're so cold."

"Whatever. Just get out of here ,sleezeball."

"You're a horrible host. I figured we could, ya know, share some pillow talk." Taki felt himself twitch involuntarily. Everything this boy said was so incredibly stupid, cheesy and perverted.

He laid back down, making sure he was facing away from him. "Just go away, I want to sleep."

"Come on. How can you sleep?" There was a slight whine to Tatsuha's voice, as if he were a dog. So, he decided to ignore him as if he was just that, a dog. A stupid stray dog that had followed him home and wouldn't stop barking.

"I could if you would just disappear."

"Well, I'm not going to. Disappear I mean. From this bed or from your life." Taki turned around and looked at him carefully, trying to see if he was actually being serious.

"You're not going to learn anything worthwhile from me."

"Let me be the judge of that. Besides, that's not the only reason I'm doing this." He moved so that he was sitting even closer to Taki than he had been before. "It's because I want you."

At that moment, for some reason, it almost didn't seem funny anymore that the boy kept on saying it. "Why?"

This seemed to stun the boy for a moment and he shook his head, as if to clear away the cobwebs. "Well, because you're hot, rich, famous and well, other things."

"What other things?" Taki shifted so that he was laying on his elbows, his head resting on his hands.

"Just things." Tatsuha was frowning now, a little confused.

"Why don't you go mull it over on the couch?" Taki turned away from him, now disinterested, taking most of the covers with him. Tatsuha grabbed on to them and tried to pull them away.

"It's warmer here, so I'm staying." He finally managed to grab enough cover to slide under and wrapped his arms around Taki tightly. Taki tried to move, so as to shake him off, but found his arms pinned. "I'm not letting go." Tatsuha laughed as he kissed the top of Taki's head, which caused the older man to struggle even more.

"Get off of me you little..." Taki's voice trailed off when he heard a quiet snoring noise. He craned his neck so that he was able to look at Tatsuha's face. "You bastard, stop faking and get up!" He tried elbowing him, but Tatsuha merely grunted and clung even tighter. So much tighter, that Taki was finding it just a little hard to breath. He tried to twist and turn even harder, only Tatsuha squeezed him even tighter. Realizing he wasn't going to get away from him, he gave up and relaxed. After a few minutes, Tatsuha arms loosened enough so that he was comfortable, but not enough so that he could get away.

"Stupid little punk." Taki vowed to get revenge the moment he was free, which was probably going to be a while. He tried to relax as best he could. Which wasn't easy, considering that he was being spooned by a perverted teenager who would probably molest him the moment he nodded off.

He glanced at his alarm clock and furrowed his brow. It was only a quarter after one. That meant that he had hours to wait. He sighed to himself, trying to find something else to concentrate on. Which was hard, because as much as he hated to admit it, Tatsuha was nice and warm. He supposed that if he actually liked guys that way and if Tatsuha wasn't who he was, he'd even like it a little. Because, once he got passed who was holding him, Taki had to admit, it did feel nice. Nice enough to cause him to begin to drift off.

"Okay, you're more flipped out than usual, Taki." He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling. Maybe if he went to sleep, it wouldn't be so bad. The boy couldn't do too much without Taki waking up and besides, and besides he knew the boy was smart enough not to do something so stupid. Tatsuha wanted Taki to be eating out of the palm of his hand, not scared shitless of him.

"Maybe this can work after all." Taki thought to himself as he finally, albeit reluctantly, closed his eyes. It wasn't going to be a good night, but it didn't have to be a bad one either.
Sign up to rate and review this story