Categories > Books > Harry Potter > HP Drabbles

OTP

by darkelf19 0 reviews

A collection of drabbles written for my live journal community hpfic_contest

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Snape - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 341 words

0Unrated
OTP


We're alone, the darkness of night pressing against us, drawing us together. Your body is cool, sleek beneath my trembling fingers. I've waited all day for this. Desire wraps its tantalizing touch around me, urging me to finish quickly, but I must be gentle, this is your first time. Despite my own needs I must go slowly; you too have needs.

Frustration builds within me, though I'll never let it show, How I long to finish! But no, slow, slow.... This time is ours. Here together in this dank, dark dungeon I am naked before you; each flaw, each weakness exposed before you. Through my ugliness, my childish tantrums you remain beside me.

I love you for that.

You're warmer now, having finally begun to respond to my loving administrations. Sweat trickles down my brow, my hands continuing their swift circular motions. You don't respond, not with words, but I can tell you are close. You cannot hide from me, I can see it, smell it, almost taste it.

Not much longer!

Elation surges through me as your juices bubble over, flowing to a mess on the stone floor, the liquid taking on the soft mother-of-pearl sheen that signifies your completion. Exhausted I collapse against you, my feverish skin pressed against your cooling surface. Lazily the potion bubbles within your sleek walls, proof of our midnight joining.

Carefully I wrap my shaking arms around your metal body needing to feel connected in this moment, but you don't hold me back. You can't; your sculpted arms weren't made for it.

I hate your for that.

I hate even more that I must always finish alone. Gentle wisps of damp dungeons, new parchment, and Her reach my nose. Smiling I slip a hand beneath my robes, a twisted smile gracing my lips.

Soon I will know the true feeling of Her touch, the taste of Her lips, the pressure of Her hips against mine and I, Severus Snape, will never have to finish alone again.

All it takes is just one sip.
Sign up to rate and review this story