Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Beside Me

by darkelf19 1 review

Written for my friend, Morbia, from Deviant Art. Miroku x Sango fluff.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Miroku, Sango - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 678 words - Complete

3Moving
Disclaimer: InuYasha copyright Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan, TV Sunrise and Viz

Beside Me

My fingers gently trail over her sleeping form. I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself - I've waited so long. Lowering myself beside her, I rest my ear on her chest listening to the soft sound of her heart beating with mine. She mummers in her sleep curling into my arms, her hands brushing against my chest, her hair tickling my nose. I have to close my eyes against the sudden tears that flood them, unconsciously pulling her closer as emotions flood through me stronger than anything I've felt before. I want - no need her beside me always.

My eyes fall to her face, studying her ruby lips inches from my own. How badly I want to taste them! I know I should resist, but I never could turn away from a pretty woman. That was my grandfather's true curse. Time seems to slow as I close the distance between us, pressing my lips upon hers in a light kiss. Lips of silk gently return that kiss. Startled I pull away; astonished to see sleepy eyes watching me with confusion.
"Houshi?"
I smirk. I can't help it. She's so cute...no beautiful, laying beside me, her long brown hair spread around her, pale skin shinning in the dim moonlight. She blushes under my hungry stare.
"Houshi..."

Her voice trails off into a hushed whisper as I lean down, capturing her lips once more. Her arms move across my chest, snaking around my neck, pulling me closer as she opens for me, my tongue slipping into her mouth to dance with her own. She moans as I continue my assault, pressing desperate kisses down her neck, nipping at her collar bone.

It's then that I am forced to an abrupt halt in my delicious seduction as a barrier forces itself upon us - her clothing. I don't know how long I stared at the offending fabric, wanting desperately to throw it aside, unsure if it'd be too soon. Finally I raise my eyes to hers in a silent question. Though her cheeks burn in embarrassment, there's a hunger in her eyes that will not be denied. She too has waited so very long.
"Sango..."
Wordless her hand cups my face, a shy smile gracing her lips. Starlight twinkles in her eyes as she rises to meet my lips, trembling hands guiding mine to the robe's hem, pushing it aside to reveal the smooth skin beneath.
I didn't need to ask twice.

Hungrily I attack her, covering every inch of her slender body in sweet kisses, caressing every curve, treasuring every moan that escapes her ruby lips. Her purrs entice me, entrance me, beckon me to fulfill our desires as I slip between her thighs. I almost stop, seeing her beneath me, her eyes squeezed shut in pain as her maiden blood spills.
"Sango..." I whisper, my breath stopping at the smile she gives me. Her hands clench mine tightly as she urges me to continue. Slow, slow, slow... I begin a gentle rhythm allowing our bodies time to adjust to one another, moving together through the building heat of passion and final release.

Slick from our coupling we collapse together, her chest heaving against mine as she shivers delightfully.
"Houshi..." she mummers, snuggled in my arms.
I can't help but to laugh, my love for this wonderful woman shinning in my eyes as I press a tender kiss to her swollen lips.
"Really Sango, do you plan on calling me that forever?"
She blushes, looking away quickly. "But Houshi...."
I give her a stern glare. "What kind of way is that for a wife to greet her husband?"
She blushes even further, burying herself into my embrace. "Gomen."
Chuckling I press a soft kiss to her hair, fondly remembering it was that very action that had started this. A twinkle lights my eyes as I gaze at my bride....my wife. There's at least another hour before sunrise and she'll have plenty of time to sleep tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story