Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

THEN END IS HERE!!!

by Meg2005 0 reviews

It's the end!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-25 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 1092 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chelsea sat in the room alone as she looked in the mirror. Her dress was fitted to the T; her make up was absolutely flawless; her hair was in perfect spiral curls hanging loosely down her back. She was ready, a little nervous a lot excited. Everything was set and everything would be beautiful.

She looked down to see the beautiful engagement ring that shined on her finger. She smiled to herself as she remembered the night it all started…

‘Chelsea?’

‘Yeah Brendon?’ Chelsea asked while his comforting arms held her as the song I’ll be played from the car stereo.

‘Do you love me?’ he asked before kissing her bare shoulder softly.

‘Brendon, I’ve always loved you.’ She giggled softly.

‘Then marry me Chels.’ He said as he slid on a cheap gold band with a tiny diamond perched on top of it.

‘What?’

‘Marry me, tonight, NOW.’

‘Are you insane? We’re 17!’

‘Chelsea, I love you. I’m leaving to record in a little over six weeks and I want to know when I come back, you’ll still be mine. Marry me.’ Chelsea smiled and jumped into his arms pressing her lips gently to his as he swayed to the music slightly while deepening the kiss.


The brides’ maids looked absolutely stunning as they walked down the isle with their light pink roses. Thomas Stood next to Ryan holding the silver wedding bands as everyone waited as they had been for so long. They waited for Chelsea and Brendon’s fairy tale to come true.

Nothing and no one could prepare Brendon for what he saw the first moments that he saw Chelsea as she began her descent down the isle. She looked more stunning than anything Brendon had ever seen and for a few moments there was no one else in the world but Chelsea and Brendon.

‘Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in God's presence to witness and to celebrate the marriage of Brendon and Chelsea, and to ask God to bless them so that they may be strengthened for their life together. We are called to rejoice in their happiness, and find in their love a reason to renew our own commitments to those whom are near and dear to each of us. God gave us marriage for the full expression of love between a man and a woman so that husband and wife may cherish and delight in one another; comfort and help each other in sickness, trouble and sorrow; provide for each other in temporal things; pray for and encourage each other in the things that pertain to God; and live together faithfully all the length of their days.’ The priest said as Chelsea’s father held both Brendon and Chelsea’s hand as Brendon looked at her as his breath and words were caught in his throat as he tried to absorb just how beautiful she really was.

‘Brendon, do you take Chelsea as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

‘I will.’ Brendon said loud enough for everyone to hear.

‘And Chelsea, do you take Brendon as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in healthy, to love and cherish until death do you part?’

‘I will.’ Chelsea said softly.

‘Who gives this man and this woman to be married?’ the priest asked.

‘Her mother, three brothers, friends, family, and I.’ Mr. Reeves said before joining Chelsea and Brendon’s hands together, ‘do everything you’ve been doing for the past eleven years and you two will have the greatest life. I love you two very much.’ He said before kissing Chelsea’s cheek followed by Brendon’s.

‘May I have the brides’ ring?’ The priest asked. Holly handed the silver band to the priest and gently set it in Brendon’s hand, ‘Brendon please repeat after me, ‘I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit.’

Brendon slowly slid the ring on to Chelsea’s hand, ‘I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.’

‘Now for the groom’s ring.’ He said. Ryan bent down and took the ring off the pillow and handed it to the priest, ‘Chelsea please repeat after me.’ The priest said repeating the same words for Chelsea.’

‘I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.’ Chelsea said sliding the ring over Brendon’s knuckle.

‘By the authority committed unto me, I declare that Brendon Boyd and Chelsea Elizabeth are now husband and Wife, according to the ordinance of God, and the law of Nevada Amen.’ Brendon took Chelsea’s right hand in his, ‘Whom therefore God has joined together, let no one put asunder. May the grace of God attend you, and the love of God surrounds you, that you may live in faith, abound in hope, and grow in love, both now and forevermore. Amen. Brendon, you may kiss your bride.’ The priest said with a smile stepping back a little as Brendon took the one step forward sweeping Chelsea up into his arms and planting the most passionate kiss on her lips.

From that moment on, Chelsea and Brendon were perfect. Their lives together put Cinderella to shame. They continued to grow and fall even more in love. They loved each other more than life itself. They loved their children, yes children, Chelsea and Brendon went onto have two more sons later on in life. They loved their families. They loved their friends. But most importantly, they loved life.

Before the story of Brendon and Chelsea, love was fake, love was not real, love was not needed. But now it is apparently that love is, sometimes, the only thing one has to rely on in life. It makes one wonder that if something in life hadn’t happen as it did would an entire lifetime be different?


--------

Thank you everyone who has given me reviews for this story and for the encouraging words you guys are absolutely amazing you have no idea.
Here's to another one down.
Sign up to rate and review this story