Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Socializing with a sociopath.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

What you see is what you get?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-28 - Updated: 2008-01-28 - 1494 words

2Exciting
"I can't believe you got us kicked out of the fucking library", Gerard grumbled, shifting the books from his his left to right arm.

"I was just wondering", I shrugged casually.
It wasn't the first time I was kicked out of places so it wasn't bothering me as much as wussy boy, I came to the conclusion that you can't please everyone and just because people are intimidated by strong opinions and the truth, doesn't mean I have to avoid sharing it with them, so I told the librarian her wig shop sucks cause you can clearly see it's a wig, it's not my fault she's so touchy about the matter, "Not my fault she's crazy"

"Have you ever stopped and thought before opening that enormous mouth of yours that there's a reason she wears the wig?", wussy boy slammed his books on the hood of the car to stick his both hands through the pockets.
I mean it's hard for him to talk and carry the books AND look for the keys, give the poor wuss a break, it's hard to activate brain cells which weren't active for years.
"I can't think of one reason", I glared at him.

"I can, VI", he clenched his jaw, "What about cancer, maybe she just got from a treatment and her whole body is aching and her spirits are low and the last thing she needs is some stupid know it all bitch to comments her wig quality cause she couldn't afford anything nicer".
I frowned but I wasn't sure why, was it because he called me by my least favorite nickname or because he made sense and I was surprised or maybe that guilt I felt wandering if he was right and I hurt someone I didn't even know or the anger that I let something the sissy said to effect me.
I looked back at the library building, perhaps I should go and apologize to her but not now, i'll be damned if I let wussy think he can influence me.

"My name is Viola, GEE and I would appreciate if you stick to it", I snapped my gaze back to him, cursing out the fucking teacher that doomed us to this assignment together in my mind.

"Oh because the great Vi-ola can't have her name shortened", he threw his books to the back seat carelessly, "Only commoners have their name shortened but not bitch queen"

"Just because you have such low self esteem to be embarrassed by your own name doesn't mean all of us are low lives", I spat back, getting worked up by every passing minute.

"Yes your highness", he curtsied, "From this day on I shall show respect to your whoriness by referring to you by your oh so great oh so slutty full name".

"Can you even pronounce it, GEE?", I tighten the hold on my own books and pressed them to my chest, "It's awfully long for an ape to say all these awfully long syllables".

He narrowed his eyes and pressed his lips together, I could tell he murmured 'fuck' while looking around the fairly empty parking lot, "Just get in the fucking car, I have shit to do places to be"

"It's all you ever do, shit", I smirked at his defeat, I came on top once more, he gave up in the middle. But I don't blame him, it must hurt his head coming up with sophisticated insults like that everytime.

"You know what you can stay here and freeze your ass off for all I care", he slammed the door shut and started the ignition, and before I could as much as flip him off he backed from the parking lot and into the street.
I stood frozen on my spot, not even feeling the cold wind grasp my uncovered skin and chase my long hair around. The nerve!
The motherfucking nerve of that stupid fucker!! He thinks he's soo smart! I wonder if he still thinks that when he'll find his flat tires tomorrow!
I kicked the ground with frustration, it's an hour walk back home! Ooooooohhhhhhh I hate him so much!
I threw down my books to the curb and kicked them too, I was mad. I was angry and I hated how that made me feel.
Morbid scenarios began playing on a loop in my mind, all of which included a lot of pain and blood and evil laughs.
Suddenly a pair of head lights blinded me, making me shield my eyes with my hand.
His stupid junk car pulled up next to me, I smirked and crossed my arms on my chest.
He just sat there, staring ahead and tapping his fingers on the wheel.
After it Occurred to him I'm not getting in, he glanced at me and motioned me to get in, I flipped him off.
I could see his chest heave in a sigh and he motion me to get in again.
I took two steps back and outstretched my arm to tell him to go away.
He rolled the window down, "Just get the fuck in"

"Or what?", I challenged, a full blown smirk playing on my features.

"Or I'll fucking run you over", he yelled, "Now get the fuck in"

"Give me your best shot, motherfucker!", I spread my arms and legs and laughed.

To my surprise he started the car again and drove slowly in my direction, there's no way he would actually run me over, he's to slow to rum anyone but a small ant over.
The bumper touched my hips and pushed gently, I took a little step back but he kept driving, really slowly but all the same he didn't stop.
My small step turned into a full step and then another and then another and then a leap backwards, but still I could feel the bumper press itself into my hips.
"You're insane!", I exclaimed.

He stopped and motioned me to get in again.

"A fucking sociopath" , I muttered to myself while picking up my books from the wet cement.
I reluctantly got in and shut the door, "I hate you!"

"Be grateful I didn't fucking kill you", he hissed.

"Oh yeah like you'd do that, fucking wuss", I placed the wet books on my lap and could feel the coolness radiate through my jeans.

"Slut"

"Motherfucker"

"Shut up!"

"It's a free country, I can talk all I want!"

"Not in my car"

"Piece of crap"

"You're welcomed to walk home", he checked out the rear mirrors.

"I was about to", I claimed.

"Then go", he chuckled.

"Stop the car", I reached for the handle.

"A brave bitch queen like you can jump", he picked up the speed and the lights of the stores and buildings merged into a colorful blur.

"I hate you!!", I shrieked but relaxed against the seat, I can't actually jump out of a moving car no matter how much I wanted to push the owner off a bridge.

The rest of the ride went in a tense silence, you could slice the air with a knife if you really wanted to.
I rolled down the window, to breathe some air but the moment I did Geetarded started barking about how cold it is and I was about to tell him how warm it is in hell and how he should pay a visit there and maybe rot, when a couple who was making their way down the street caught my attention.
The women had a short hair and long coat and looked freakishly like my mother, the man was taller and slightly slender and wore glasses and looked strangely like the driving beast's dad.
I blinked a few times and shifted in my seat to get a better look, the mirrors must be just smudged, I mean why would my mom walk hand in hand with his dad on the other side of town?
I know they work together and are friendly but hand in hand? And so far away from home?
But the mirrors were just fine, my mom and his dad were giggling together, like they put their heads together and giggled.
I heard him shuffle through his pockets for his cigarettes while we waited for the lights to change, "Is that your dad?"

"Hmm?", he looked up and leaned closer, "Where?"

I pointed in their direction, but before he could say anything the lights changed and I nudged him to move.
He grasped the wheel with his one hands while switching gears with the other.

"Can I have a cigarette", I asked in a small voice.
I really needed something to put everything in place, it felt like I reached some parallel twilight zone where my mom and his dad walk hand in hand and giggle.
He tossed me the pack and the lighter from his pocket and didn't say a word when I rolled the window down took a long drag.
Sign up to rate and review this story