Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Warrior of the Force

The Dreams

by wolfangel777 0 reviews

Darth Maul is dealing with his own personal demons when he makes a shocking descovery

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Amidala,Anakin,Obi-Wan - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 459 words

1Insightful


Chapter 1: The Beginning.



Darth Maul stared out of a window on the Sith Infiltrator, annoyance and fatigue on his features. He had tried, with no success, to get some sleep, but the same dreams come over and over and over again. He thought the dreams were over...the ones were he saw his younger sister plummet to her supposed death back on their home planet. Sometimes she would shirk away from him as if he were a monster. Sometimes she would cry out for help. It always ended the same. She would fall before he was able to grab her. He dare not tell his master...Lord Sidious did not tolerate weakness. He probably couldn't talk about anything so private anyways. But there was one thing that he knew...



He missed her. He missed her snow white hair, her snapping green eyes, even that angel-devil personality she always had. He was irked by the fact that he could even consider to even think about such thoughts and yet he felt this empty part of him that wanted nothing more than to have her back. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts. He shouldn't be thinking of such weak thoughts...and yet...



'No! Don't think about it! Focus on the mission at hand!' He thought as he shook his head violently. The job was simple: board the transporter ship Faithful Lady, kill the captain who did not keep his promise to Lord Sidious, then go to Saraton to finish off the rest. Why they chose that icy planet was beyond him, but at least it would keep his mind off things. As always he won't fail...he can't afford to.







Something wasn't right...there was no life on the ship. He searched every inch of that ship and there was nothing. "What's going on here?" He growled as he neared the Command Room. He got his answer when he opened the door. The bloody body of the captain fell at his feet. Maul just stared at it. He was not frightened, he had done worse, but the wounds were animal like. There was something carved into his back. He kneeled to get a closer look. It was a symbol, not Sithbut not Jedi either.



He didn't have time to think, as he was attacked by the thing that killed the captian. At least, he thought it was going to attack, but all it did was jump over him and vanish. It looked like a frightening cross between a cat and a dragon. Before he could attack though, it vanished. He stepped towards the spot when he stepped on something. He looked down and saw that it was a silver heart necklace...the same one Sabean had...
Sign up to rate and review this story