Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Joel's life has change

Prolog

by blacknailsgd 1 review

he's gotta daughter!But Benj falls in love with her or will he? Read to find oout plz! Caylin your in this chapter!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 1753 words

0Unrated
I did something i wasnt suppose too. I had unprotected sex then I didnt plan on having a daughter but I have one. Benji my twin brother, my best friend, he wanted to help out I'm happy he did. Her name is Brandy Merie Madden it suits her. Benj comes over every chance he gets to play with Brandy. She's too kool some times. Brandy loves her Uncle Benj. I deicide that i would take a day for my self leave her with Benj & Sophie. She's playing in her room. She's three year old this year.

"Hey sweetie what you doing?" I said.
"nohing daddy." Brandy said playing with herself.
"Come here Brandy?" I said she ran to me jumping on me.
"You remember when i told you that daddy needed some time to his self?" I said.
"yea sir?" she said.
"I wanna take it now is that ok with you?" I said.
"Yea i tink so." she said
"ok then." I said. Some1 is knocking on the door.
"Lets go see who's at the door." I said to her.
We went down to who was at the door.


I set Lucy down she went right up the door and open the door.
"Uncle Benny" she said. Benj grabed her up huged her.
"Daddy wants to have a day." she said.
"Yea I know you wanna spend a day with me and Sophie?" Benj said.
"Yes pleeeeezzzzzzz daddy?" she said.
"Sure sweetie if its ok Benji?" I said.
"Yes i love to spend a day with you." Benj said to her.
"What time you leaving? Joel" Benj said.
"Hey baby go get some clothes on get out of your pj's so you can go with uncle Benj ok." I said to her. She got down of him went to her room.
"Thanks for doing this for me I need a break." I said.
"Your welcome Joel i know you need it duh twin here." Benj said giving me the no shit look. "I'm going to see if Brandy is ready." I said.

I went into her room she was putting on her pants.
"Baby you need help you with that." I asked
"Sure daddy." she said i helped her with her clothes.
"Are you gonna behave for Uncle Benj?" I asked her.
"yes daddy i love you." Brandy said.
"i love you too Brandy are you ready to go." I said
"Yes daddy i am." Brandy said.
We walked down the steps.

We walked to Benj. "You need some money Benj?" I ask him.
"Naw I got it." He said.
"ok bye sweetie love you." I said giving her hug and kiss. Returning her back to Benj. "Are we ready Brandy?" Benj said. "Yes Uncle Benj." She said.

Benj's pov
Shes so cute I took her over to my house. Sophie was already there shes waiting for us to get there. I think were going to take Brandy shopping today hey every person is in tittle to look good. I got her seat out of Joel's car yesterday. Sophie made sure I got it last night. We walk in theres my other sweetie.

"Hey Brandy sup?" Sophie said getting Brandy away from me.
"Ook so are we ready to go?" Benj said. They shook there heads yes.
So all walk to the car I put her in her car seat. I think she was happy about coming with us. Joel needed a break hes going at it. Every1 was in the car.

"Is every1 bucked in?" I said.
"Yes Uncle Benj geez." Brandy said. Sophie jus laugh gave her high five!
"You think this funny." I said.
"Lets jus go ok Uncle Benj geez" Sophie said still laughing a little.
"Who wants to go to Mc Donald's to eat?" I said. I saw a little hand go up obious Joel took her there before. Sophie wasnt happy but She knew I wouldnt go there with out the little one. I'm not going there to please myself. I'm taking my niece there.

We were on our way we listen music on our way.

My pov (Joel's pov)
I let Brandy go with Benj hes always been good with her. She loves him to bits he spends his time with niece or Sophie. Benj takes care of both of his girls he love both of these girls. Any way I'm out and about I saw this girl who look likes shes having a bad day. She drop her stuff on the floor I went to help her.

I walk over "You some help?" I said.
"Yes plz?" She said. I helped her pick up her stuff.
"Thanks so much you want some coffee I'll pay for it?" She said.
"I'll take some coffee let me pay for it plz?" I said.
"Sure" She said. We order let me pay.

We got our coffee. We over to sit down. "So What is your Name?" I ask.
"Joy Whitlow and yours?" Joy said.
"Joel Madden nice to meet you" I said.
"Same here. So I gotta go thanks for the coffee." She said.
"What are you doing tonight?" I said.
"I dont know why?" She asked.
"I dont have nothing to do to night I was wondering if you could join me for night of fun go see movie or just hang out?" I said.
"Sure heres my number I really gotta go." She said writing her number down. "So what time you want me to pick up" I asked her.
"After 5 mmmmk.......Bye Joel it was nice meeting you." She said leaving.
"Ok bye sure you dont need any help with that." I asked She noded no!

God please let me go out with her plz! I hope Brandy is having a great day with her Uncle Benji. Cuz im having the best day too. After few hours I went over to Benj's house knocked on the door. Sophie answered the door. "Hey Sophie wheres my kid?" I asked her.

She let me in. "Her and Benj is taking a nap on the couch." she said.
"Aaww I gotta see this?" I said. I went into his living room. Brandy was on top of him this would be a great picture. Damn it i forgot my camra. Sophie handed me Benj's I took one. Benj woke up looked up "Hey Joel."

"Hey Benj sup?" I said.
"Nothing we jus fell asleep like this." He said. Benj jus layed her down.
"Did you have a great day out there looking for a girl?" Benj said.
"Yes believe it or not I found one." I said. Damn it he knows!
"Really whats she like?" He asked.
"She's very nice. Nice on the eyes." I said. He kept asking about her until change the subject.
"Do you mind if Brandy stays with you tonight?" I asked him.
"I dont mind Sophie?" He yelled forgetting that his niece was alsleep he woke her up.

"Hey Baby." I said. She ran up to me I picked her up she layed her head on my shoulder.
"Sweetie did you have a great day with Uncle Benj & Sophie?" I asked her. I think she fell asleep on me. Sophie had to leave to day.

"Whats her bed time Joel?" He asked.
"Its ten." I said.
"Sorry i knew that I problely need some clothes for her cuz we didnt think to get her some pj's while we were out." He said.
"So you two took a three year shopping?" I said.
"Yea we had fun we brought her some things for her room for here I didnt think about getting her some pj's." He said.
"Hey baby you wanna come home with me for a few minutes." I said.
She's alseep still. "Hey Benj I'll go get her some clothes here you go." I said. I handed her over to him. "Daddy." Brandy said.

"Yes sweetie." I said. She came back to me "Sweetie Daddy have a guest coming over tonight ok I need you to keep eye on Uncle Benj ok?" I said. "you say tht you take a dsy todsy yuo did say nohtnig night?" she said.
"I know honey but something came up I promise you will meet her soon and I'm sure Benj has something plan for tonight?" I said.

"Yes sweet heart I'm gonna ask Uncle Billy over so you can spend some time with him and I'll ask Uncle Josh to over so we can spend the day in my pool if thats ok?" He ask and said.
"Yea sure lets go over to the house get ur swimming suit on." I said.
"Sophie here?" Brandy said.
"No sweetie she left." Benj said.
"Mmmmk." she said. "Come on sweetie will give Uncle Benji some time to his self." I said. So we left him alone. I promise some times she acts jus like him. I know were twins shes moody just like him.

Benj's pov
Joel has a great kid he loves her so much. Any way I called Billy but he had something plan with his girlfriend. I called Josh hes coming over to spend some time with Brandy. I love my both my girls Sophie had to leave.

After an hour Josh came over but Joel didnt I figure he fell asleep. So me & Josh went over to Joel's house we found him asleep on the couch. I went to see where Brandy was. I found her in dad's closet trying to see if she could wear any of his clothes. Its so cute shes so cute in her dad's clothes.

"Hey Brandy what you doing?" I ask I scared her.
"I seeing dad's clothes hes never let me in here." She said.
"Mmmmk lets clean this mess ok before you get to come over to my house tonight?" I said.
"Is Billy coming over?" Brandy asked.
"No sweetie he's not but Uncle Josh is down stairs." I said. After i said that she started to run. "Sweetie help me put things away ok?" I asked her.
Brandy came back and help me we were through. We walk down together Josh and Joel were talking until we came in.
"Hey sweetie go up and get ur bag ok?" Joel said. She went to get it.
"Thanks Benj I owe you." Joel said to me. Here she comes! She looks like Joel which is so kool. I think her ways are like mine shes very special like her uncle Bennny!

plz review
your girl
Joy!


Sign up to rate and review this story