Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

To tell her the truth. Or not?

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 3 reviews

Amy and Gerard talk to Bobby

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-01-31 - Updated: 2008-01-31 - 1207 words

0Unrated
Uuhhhhhhggggg!! it is 2:30am where I am.! It's like 35 degrees right now! Anyways... don't blame me if it aint very good. Okay blame me just don't go too hard on me. I'm still asleeep...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*

We slamed our 4 plastic bags, filled with icecream, candy, more ice cream, 10 times more sugar and abot 6 boxes of chocolate, on the table.

"We should've bought a treadmill. Cuz that's what I'll be needing in the morning." Casey said falling back on the couch.

"You guy's own 'The Nonebook'? Frank asked doing the same on the bed.

"Who doesn't!" Casey and I said in unison.

"Me?" he said raising his hand in the air.

"Oh no. I'd better buy some tissuses! Hey I'm just gonna go over and see Toro for a bit. I'll come back around 4ish." I said opening the door.

"Kay see yah!" they said as I left.
I walked over to Ray and Gerards room hoping to get some more answers. I knocked and Gerard answered.

"Hey. You right?" Gerard said.

"Yeah. Is Ray in?" I asked.
Gerard opened the door to let me in.

"Amy!" Ray sang, jumping up giving me a hug.

"Hey" I said hugging him back.

"Have fun at Gerard's?" he asked.
I nodded.

"But umm. I need to know... what happened between Bob and Casey." I said slowly.

"What happened between Bob and Casey!?" gerard asked surprised.
Ray took a deep breath.

"I don't know all of it. But. Umm.... Casey caught Bob cheating on her..." Ray said softly.

"With who?" Gerard gasped.

"Amelia." Ray whispered.

"Amelia?!" Gerard shouted.

"I went to see if bob knew where Casey was and Amelia was with him. He began to say something about her but I cut him off." I said softly.

"Yeah, anyway, Casey walked in on them hooking up on the bed. She was REALLY devo. Bob came to talk to me but I didn't want to listen. Its just not him." Ray continued.
Gerard just looked at him blankly.

"Im gonna go see Bob." He said shaking his head.

"Im coming." I said jumping up and following Gerard out the door.
He walked angrily to Bob's room and loudly banged on the door. Bob opened the door. Thank god Amelia wasn't there. Bob's eyes widened.

"You fucking asshole." Gerard said quietly.
He looked angry. Gerard was very protective over all of us. He looked cute when he was angry. His eyes were shut, revealing his redi eye shadow. I tried to hold in my smile while he angrily pushed Bob out of the way to get in his room. Bob didn't argue and let Gerard in.

Bob's POV

I wasn't surprised to see Gerard at the door. Ray must've told him. He angrily pushed me out of the way and stormed in the room. Amy followed. I was silent.

"What happened?" Gerard said slowly. Amy sat down on the couch.

"Umm... Amelia. Sshe kinda kissed me..." I said nervously.

"she kissed /you/?" he said in a non-beleiving tone.
I nodded.

"So why didn't you pull away?" he shouted.

"She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me! I couldn't drop her on the ground!" I shouted back.

"you fucking could have!" he shouted standing up. Amy stayed silent and watched worried.

"What did you do after Casey walked in?" she said a bit calmer.

"Amelia jumped off me and I tried to run after her but then she just screamed at me and ran to Frank." I said softly.
Gerard looked at me angrily while Amy just sat there and stared at him.
"And?" he whispered.

"So since me and Casey weren't together anymore... me and umm... amelia... we decided to... go out." I said nervous of what they would think.

"What!!" Gerard yelled.
I slowly moved back.

"How could you do that?" Amy asked softly.

"Look, I screwed up. I get that and I'm sorry. But I really care about amelia." I shouted.

"Yeah care about her tits..." Gerard said walking out of the room.
We watched him exit and I sat back on the bed.

"Look Amy..." I said quietly.
She shook her head.

"He's right. You are an asshole." She said and exited the room as well.


Gerard's POV
I walked angrily to the elevators. Amy quickly ran after me.

"Gerard!" she yelled.
I ignored her
"Gerard!!" she yelled again.
I could hear her footsteps getting louder and louder. I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned around and she slid her hand off. I could still feel the warmth there. I sighed and walked in the elevator. She followed me in.

"How the hell could he be such a jerk?" I said frustrated.
She smiled.

"What?" I said confused.
Her smile grew larger.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked with a small smile.

"You are one of the sweetest guys I have ever met." She said not loosing her smile.
I blushed and gave a small chuckle.

"Casey has always been like a little sister to me. I've known her since 7th grade." I said as we walked to the cafetiria.

"So you have history with her?" she asked.
I laughed.

"The subject, yes. But nothing else. That would be like dating Mikey."I said as we lined up to get our lunch.
She giggled.

"So umm. Are you busy tonight?" I asked, hoping she wasn't.

"Well actually me and Casey are staying over in Frankie's room. You know having a girls night in." She said.
I laughed.

"Why?" she asked.
To tell her the truth. Or not?

"Umm. Well I thought we could all go out for dinner. To get over the whole Bob thing. But you, Casey and Frankie have fun." I lied.
We picked up our trays and went outside to our usual tree. About five minutes later Ray and Mikey came skipping in. Way to ruin a perfect lunch.

"I got sunshine! On a cloudy day. When it's cold outside!!" they sung and sat with us.

"Hello gorgeous Brother of mine!" Mikey said kissing the top of my head.

"Mikey... wait till tonight!" I said sarcasticly.
He was unusually hyper. And didn't want to crush his happiness. As I usually did.

Time passed pretty quickly before Amy had to go up and get ready for her night. She messed up each of our hair before heading up again.

Amy's POV

I ran over to Frankie's room to start the night. I quickly knocked and opened the door.

"Im home!" I sang and plopped on the bed next to Frankie and gave him a hug.

"Hey." Casey said happily. Well happier than before.

"How are we all then?" I asked.

"Ready to get high on sugar!" Frank said loudly.

"You aint getting ANY sugar. You're hyper enough as it is!" Casey giggled.

"Frankie. You sure you wanna watch 'The Notebook'? I mean we could watch... 'Die Hard' or Some shit like that." I told him.

"Oh... no it's a girls night in. We can watch you're sappy chick flicks!" Frank sighed.

"Awh! Thanks Frankie-boo!" Casey giggled.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I ran to open it revealing... MY UNCLE


As if I didn't have enough trouble already!
Sign up to rate and review this story