Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Psychotic Betrayals

01 Oh My Love

by Strings 0 reviews

Is it possible to love someone so much that you would kill for them? How scared would you be if you were to look out your window and suddenly see someone staring back at you from the other side?......

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 1954 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Psychotic Betrayals
Chapter Title: 01 Oh My Love
Pairing: Benji/OFC
Rating: Hell if I know, let's do this by ear.
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Is it possible to love someone so much that you would kill for them? How scared would you be if you were to look out your window and suddenly see someone staring back at you from the other side?...How scared would you be if you realized that it was your boyfriend with a crazed look on his face?
Disclaimer: I don't own Good Charlotte or the song /My Bloody Valentine/. This is all fiction and if it were real, well, then kudos to the guys for getting away with it. I own any characters you don't recognize. I don't have Study Hall, so I don't know what they do in there...just...go with it.

Benji's POV
A cold, unforgiving rain poured down on the students of La Plata High as they waited outside to be let in for their first class of the day. Joel, Paul, Aaron and I were all standing together in a huddle under an awning trying to keep dry and warm at the same time. I looked around and saw a familiar, beautiful raven-haired girl running towards us. I smiled and held out my hand to pull her in the middle of the huddle, wrapping her petite, shivering frame in my arms. "Hey guys." she breathed with a smile. I pulled her in tighter to me and gave her a kiss on the cheek in greeting.

"Hey Terrie." Joel said with a grin. "Getting a little exercise this morning?" She let out a short chirp of laughter.

"Are you kidding me? I slipped and busted my ass in the parking lot. I was lucky though because I landed in a little puddle. The really big one was about a foot in front of me." she answered. We all laughed. She tucked her wet hair behind her ear and looked at Paul. "What time is it?" He looked at his watch.

"Three, two, one." he replied. A split second after he said 'one', the bell sounded. I smiled and looked down at Terrie.

"Right on time, as usual." I leaned down and kissed her. She smiled after I pulled away.

"I try. How's my makeup?" she asked. I grinned. She looked beautiful to me all the time, but the poor girl had such low self-esteem that she had to check to see if she looked alright almost every hour.

"You look perfect. I'll see you in lunch." I gave her one last kiss goodbye and went for Study Hall with Aaron.
***
As Aaron and I entered the lecture room, the jocks stopped talking and looked at us in all our wet glory. I knew we looked like shit because of the rain, and I knew that I didn't give a fuck because I didn't have anyone to impress. Terrie liked me for me and that's the only person whose opinion I really cared about. I really loved that girl...with all my heart. We took the only remaining seats which were sadly, across the aisle from the jocks; Brad and his minions. "Hey Combs, your girlfriend was looking pretty hot this morning." Brad teased. I kept my eyes on my stuff while I took out what I needed for that class.

"Yeah, well so was your mom." I retorted.

"That wet, white wife beater just clinging to her tits...that was fucking hot...I bet you haven't even fucked her yet, Combs. I bet you're too scared." he pressed. I slammed my pencil down on my desk and looked over at him.

"Well, your mom was lookin' pretty sexy in those hair curlers and slippers. Nothing else man...just...a forty year old, wrinkly, hot, naked chick in the kitchen...damn, boy. It's hard to believe that something that hot could have you. We fucked on your kitchen counter...moved to the dining room table...hell, we even fucked on your bed. That thing's quiet man! That's not a spring mattress is it?" I shot back. Aaron set his bag down next to him, chuckling to himself at all the comments I was throwing back at Brad and went to do his Trigonometry homework. Brad just stared at me, so just to spite him, I decided to press him more. "Your mom is /kinky/, dude. She was having me shove a whole bunch of different things up her loose pussy. Did you know that she can fit a /whole/..." I started, emphasizing 'whole' with my hands forming a big circle. Brad cut me off.

"Shut up!" he snapped. I grinned while Aaron started laughing. I lived to gross him out. He looked me over. "Damn, you look like shit today, Combs. Worse than usual." I laughed inwardly at his attempt start insults about me instead of sticking to just trying to insult me in general.

"You look like a baboon that's just been fisted by a monkey holding a papaya, but you don't hear me complaining, do you?" I retorted. Aaron let out a burst of laughter and quickly tried to cover it by coughing loudly.

"I'd watch it if I were you, Combs. I know things that could bring that badass image straight down." he sneered. I laughed cockily.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I know things about your precious Terrie." Brad continued. Aaron stopped writing and looked up at us, looking from Brad to me. Recognizing my questioning look, Brad went on. "I know that you're not the only one she's seeing. You're the main one, yeah...the one that she can claim to herself publicly, but behind the scenes...oh...she's been around just about as much as...as..." he said, trying to find a comparison. I arched an eyebrow.

"Your mom?" I suggested. He looked up at me with pure fury.

"Would you shut up about my mom?!" he exclaimed quietly. I chuckled at him and went back to my work. Terrie cheating on me? Ha! Yeah right. She'd die before she'd ever even think about doing that. Aaron looked at me for a second as if he were going to say something, but instead he went back to his Trig.
***
At lunch, we were talking about how some kid in Paul's first block ate a piece of chalk for five dollars and how his spit was yellow afterwards. I shook my head and took a bite of my sandwich. "Our first hour was pretty funny too." I said after swallowing. Aaron looked up from his food and nodded.

"Aw, you guys should have been there. Benji was just wailing on Brad's mom...saying shit about how she was looking hot this morning with just hair curlers and slippers on. Oh, it was fucking great. What did you call him, man? Something about monkeys..." he said. I laughed.

"Brad said that I looked like shit, so I told him that he looked like a baboon that's just been fisted by a monkey holding a papaya. You should have seen the look on his face. He started getting all pissy and started feeding me some bullshit about Terrie cheating on me. I just laughed in his face." I said. Terrie looked up at me with a surprised look when I said that she was cheating on me. "I know right...I know you would never cheat on me, babe." I told her. She smiled and went back to her food. Aaron shifted uncomfortably, but I didn't really pay any mind to it. Throughout the rest of the lunch period, the guys and I joked around, laughed and just flat out had fun like we always do. Aaron seemed a little tense though. "Dude, are you alright?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Bad food is all." he answered. I nodded in understanding and left it at that. That was the exact reason why I didn't eat cafeteria food. It fucks with your stomach. Terrie looked over at Aaron with a warning look which he discreetly nodded back to.


After school, Aaron, Paul and I walked a little ways in front of Terrie and Joel. Paul was listening to Bjork on his Walkman, so we knew that he couldn't hear us. "I've got to tell you something, man." he said. I looked at him with a worried look.

"Alright, you've got my attention." I replied.

"I'm one of your best friends...and you know that's true. You know I'm loyal and you know that I'd die for you." I nodded; this information wasn't new to me. I've known it for years. "But I'm also one of Terrie's best friends so I had to keep my mouth shut for both of your sakes. Now that it's out in the open, I'm just going to tell you. Benj...this isn't going to come easy, but...Terrie is cheating on you." I felt myself stop and my jaw drop. He quickly grabbed me to keep me walking. "Stay with me, Benj. If she finds out I'm telling you, then I'm dead."

"She's what?" I whispered.

"She's seeing another guy. That's the only thing that Brad told you that wasn't true. She's only seeing one other guy. I'm telling you because you're my friend and I don't want you to find out the hard way." I was in complete shock.

"How do you know?" was the only thing that came from my tightened vocal chords.

"My girlfriend...you know her right?" I nodded.

"Allie...nice girl." He nodded back.

"We were at the movies one night...and we were making out outside. Things got a little...hotter...and we wanted to move to the back of the building for privacy. When I turned the corner, I saw Terrie, but she wasn't with you. I thought you two had broken up or something. She saw me and she broke down. She begged me not to tell you. She really does like you, but she's always needed more than one guy to satisfy her."

"I kiss her...and she's had her mouth wrapped around some other guy's dick??" I asked, disgusted with myself as well as her. Aaron clamped a hand down on my mouth to muffle my voice.

"Shut up, dude! I don't want to lose either of you as a friend, so just please...don't say anything." I nodded. Aaron really was a great friend, and betrayed others only when he felt it was needed. "Lay low for a day or two and just stay with her...then you can break it off. Just please, please, please do not mention me." he begged.

"You've got it, Aaron. Thanks."

"Hey...are you going to be okay?"

"Yea..." I was cut off by someone jumping on my back. Before I reacted by throwing their whole body over my shoulder and down on the ground in front of me, I realized that it was Terrie. "Hey Terrie." I said. She kissed my cheek and I mentally flinched. This was the most disgusting thing I've ever put up with. But over all, I was pissed. I was pissed off and I had to hide it. Whenever I had to hide my rage, nothing good ever came out of it. When Joel caught up with us, he started chasing Terrie away from Aaron, Paul and I. I looked over at Aaron. "Who's she cheating on me with?" I asked. Aaron looked down and away from me. "Who god damn it?!"

"Charlie. Charlie Jacobs...one of Brad's friends. That's why he was grinning like the idiot he is today in Hall." I nodded. I'd make that bastard pay.
Sign up to rate and review this story