Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Brotherly Love

by alice93 2 reviews

Mikey hurts himself.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 919 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Mikey let me in for Christ’s sake” I shouted, banging on his bedroom door. “You can’t hide in there forever.” After a few more minutes of standing there I decided to resort different measures “If you don’t let me in I’ll knock this sad excuse for a door down and then you’ll never be able to lock yourself in again. Don’t think I’m not being serious Mikey cause I am.” I heard footsteps and the door swung open. I was now facing a very angry looking little brother. “What do you want motherfucker?”
“Oh brother dearest. I’ve come here to comfort you” I said sarcastically. He turned round and flung himself on to his bed, I entered the room and sat next to him. “How are you?” I said making small talk.
“How do you think I am?” he answered dully.
“Don’t you think you’re over-reacting a little bit? I mean, it’s not like she was your girl or anything?”
“I’m not pissed off about Alexis anymore, I’m pissed off about you.” he said, giving me an evil glare.
“What did I do now?” I asked him, smiling slightly
“You fucking well know what you did. Do you think I’m stupid? I know you were high last night!” My smile got wiped off.
“Mikey…I” I put my hand on his shoulder, he jerked away coldly.
“Don’t fucking touch me! Just get out.” he said quietly. I did as I was told and left his room, closing the door behind me. Why was he so pissed of at me? What had I done? It was my life and he couldn’t tell me what to do, no-one could.

I was sitting in the corner of Alex’s bed, holding her in my arms. It felt so amazing just to hold her and be able to call her mine. The smell of her hair was divine and the feel of her skin was amazing. “I love you” I said out of the blue. “I love you too”
I wish I could stay like this forever, I wish I didn’t have to go back to my parents house and back to Mikey. I couldn’t stand Mikey right now. He’s always been so understanding towards my wild ways, why had he suddenly started telling me what to do? We heard footsteps and Bob came into the room with a phone in his hand. “Gee it’s for you. It’s your mum” he said handing me the phone. I took it off of him. “Hey mum” I said with a bored tone to my voice. “Gee, you have to come to the hospital now!”
“Why. What’s happened? Are you ok?” I tried to hide the panic in my voice.
“Calm down sweetie, I’m fine, it’s your brother, he was cut his wrist real deep. I’ll tell you everything when you get down here. Ok?” I hung up on her without answering.
“Is everything alright?” Alex ask me.
“No…it’s Mikey… he’s in… hospital” I said with tears running down my cheeks.
“I’ll drive” Bob said. “Grab your coats!”
And so we did.

“Are you ok?” Alex asked me, her face had concern written all over it.
“I’m… scared.” I said pathetically. I was scared. I was scared shitless. I had been in hospital hundreds of times, you name it I’d had it done. Stomach pump, broken arm, broken leg. Broken collar bone etc. But Mikey, Mikey was always so careful not to get hurt. He was a fragile little thing, a complete and utter nerd and anyway, I’d always protected him. I thought back to what my mum had said about him cutting his wrist. Had he been self harming? Or was it an accident? Surely Mikey wasn’t the self harming type, nor was he the type to do anything in the least bit self destructive. That was me not him. I knew it didn’t make sense but still a little voice inside my head kept nagging at me. Before long we had arrived at the hospital, I got out of the car. “Do you want me to come with you?” Alexis asked. Wow, it was so sexy and sweet of her to ask that but I knew this was a family matter and anyway, Mikey wouldn’t want her there. I shook my head and ran towards the white doors. I hated hospitals. They reminded me of death and cancer. It scared me beyond belief that so many people had died in the place. I asked the nurse where Mikeys ward was and made my way there, with every step my heart was beating faster and faster.

My dad was standing with his arm round my mum. She was crying and he was trying to be brave but I knew by his face that he was holding back the tears. “Oh Gee” My mum said, coming up to me and flinging her arms round me. Before I had a chance to speak my dad said “You’re the only person he wants to see Gee. He’s refusing to let anyone else near him. Please Gee, go talk to him.” He sounded as if he was pleading and that scared me.

“Hey bro” I said softly. His eyes flickered open and looked in to mine. He opened his mouth to speak.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sign up to rate and review this story