Categories > Original > Drama > Of guns and guitars

The Talk

by xoxDjDangerxox 0 reviews

Three boys, living a semi-normal life, get the chance to become spys. To save the world ,and all who inhabit it. So how do the keep , being famous rockstars, school and training all together in one...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 745 words

0Unrated
Joe Jonas sat on a red couch flinging a blue hand ball up in the air. His red ipod was on full blast . Switchfoot was playing and that happened to be joe's favorite band. He bobbed his head to the music. Nick sat next to him strumming his accoustic guitar. Kevin stood against the reading a book. He was humming along with nick.


They were all waiting for there dad. He had told them to be in the living room at home at exactly 1 pm today. So the three sat around bored out of there minds. All of a sudden they heard the back door open and close with a click. Joe not paying any attention threw the hand ball hard against the ceiling causing it to ricochet off and into a lamp. Joe jumped up.


“ Shit.” He whispered. Nick looked at him as did kevin.


“ Nice aim.” Said kevin. Nick shook his head. Joe looked to kevin.


“ Actually, i dont know how it missed your huge head.” Joe shot back. All of a sudden all three heads turned to see there dad. He took one look at the lamp and looked up . Joe pointed to kevin who pointed to nick who pointed to joe. There dad shook his head.


“ All three of you sit.” Joe looked to kevin who looked to nick. Cant be good the three thought.They sat down and joe turned his ipod off. There dad looked at all three of them.


“ Im just going to come out and say it.” He sighed.He went to begin but was interupted by joe.


“ WHO DIED?!” yelled joe jumping up. His dad looked at him.


“ No one , No one died . Now sit your ass down.” he sighed once more. “ Its coming to that time when a father must pass something sacred down to his sons and thats-”


“ Your not going to give us the sex talk are you dad?” asked joe. His face loosing color. “ Casue let me tell you it was awkward enough for the first time.”


“ NO JOE WILL YOU SHUT UP!” Joe looked taken aback. “ Its more of a secret. But you have to promise this stays between you three your mother and i. DONT tell frankie.” They nodded. “ Remember when you guys would ask me where i work and i would always say ' In an office like everyone else' .” they nodded. “ well, this office is one of screcey-”


“ Like the CIA” said joe with a smile.


“ Sort of, more like a spy agency” Joes smile faded. “ Anyway, they've asked me if you three could particiapate in this corparation. And i said sure.” Color had drained from each boys face. “ you boys get to be spys. Your going to train with one of the top spys at the agency . Shes going to give you after school lessons at the acadamey and-”


“ But dad , were like rock stars. Every girl knows who we are. Were like musicans not spys.” said kevin.


“ Yeah dad, like hows that going to work. I could barley balance school and music as it is. I seriously dought we have time to be spys.” Said nick speaking for the first time in a while.


“ Its alright the school knows. You guys get to look out for the undercover enimies. Fun right?” kevin looked ready to complain again and nick looked ready to do the same. Joe on the other hand had a look of thought upon his face. His dad looked at him expectantly.


“ This trainer, of what gender are they?” His dad sighed.


“ Shes your age and she will teach you at the acadamey and sometimes her apartment-” Joe's smile reappeared.


“ YES! Score !” He said jumping up.


“ NO! JOESEPH ADAM JONAS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! SHE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH! DONT PUT HER THROUGH MORE! NOW SIT!” he yelled. Joe obeyed , but a small a smile still remained. He did get his nickname danger for a reason.


“ As i was saying tommorw after school your limo will pick you up BUT you will be taken to the acadamy. The driver will tell you were to go. And listen you must follow directions carefully. Your going to be dealing with weapons. Guns , swords , knives , almost everything you could think of. I have one rule for you three. DONT DIE!” and with that he walked out of the room , leaving the boys awstruck. From then on they knew they were in for one hell of a time.
Sign up to rate and review this story