Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Taste of Insanity

Chapter 14

by kristinia 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Naruto,Neji,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 408 words

0Unrated
"W-what?" Ino asked, her eyes widening in shock and Sakura looked down, her eyes full of sadness. "It's true... Sakura isn't lying." Tsunade answered, her eyes closed, arms crossed over her chest. "So those times you were gone on a important mission.. it was really to go to Sakura." Kakashi said, softly.

Tsunade nodded her head and said," That's correct. I would not leave my student in that condition all alone, Kakashi. Sakura needed her teammates but they weren't there at the time so I was all she really had. She didn't want you to know because then you would worry to much and would try to keep her from doing any missions alone."

"She shouldn't have had to suffer that alone... we would have been.." Naruto trailed off when Tsunade's eyes snapped open and she just stared at him and Naruto looked away. "Tsunade-shishou, Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke-kun, everyone no need to worry. I'm alright now." Sakura said, smiling, her eyes closed.

"In a way... I didn't suffer as much as others have... It may have caused emotional and psychological damage... but it isn't as bad now.. than when it happened." Sakura explained, gaining a far away look in her eyes as she stared out the window and Tsunade sighed as she said, softly," Kryn has made her own decisions and she will live with them. There is nothing we can do for her."

"I just think... and feel that we've failed her somehow... It's like.. we let her kill Kizuma and break all ties to Konoha." Sakura said, her eyes going hazy as she remembered what few memories she had of Kryn, who cried over the loss of the one she loved.

-----

Kryn's eyes shot open, and she looked around before meeting Itachi's Sharingan eyes and she said, softly," Itachi-kun..." "It's over. Unless Konoha needs my help, you won't ever have to see any of them again." Itachi stated, unemotional and Kryn said," Aa. It's over... for all of us here in Akatsuki..." Itachi didn't say anything at that, knowing it was the truth.

"Itachi-kun... do you regret it? Do you regret killing all of them and leaving Sasuke alone?" Kryn asked, as she looked into his Sharingan eyes and Itachi looked away and looked out the window, gaining a far away look in his eyes. "Sometimes... when I think of when Sasuke was just a child.. I regret it." Itachi answered, looking back at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story