Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

The Truth

by kristinia 0 reviews

It has been two years since Yuki and Shuichi have settled down. One day Shuichi developes the pictures of the Aizawa incident by accident and Yuki sees the pictures. Yuki finds out more about the i...

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Shuichi,Tohma,Yuki - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 2155 words - Complete

-1Boring
"Hmm.... what could I do for Yuki... ah... I know!! Those rolls of film! Yuki will love that!" A pink haired, green eyed male exclaimed, jumping up from a expensive looking couch and ran into the room of him and his lover. He opened a drawer and pulled out three rolls of film before noticing one other and grabbed it, not knowing what was inside.

----

"Hiro, Ayaka, it's been awhile!" The male exclaimed and two people turned to see the energetic male run towards them. The male standing by the female had long red hair and steel grey eyes that filled with amusement as soon as the male stopped before them. The female had long brown hair and purple eyes. "Shuichi, what's up?" Hiro, the male, asked, smiling.

Shuichi flashed him a grin and replied, holding up the rolls of film," I'm going to develope these film for Yuki!" "That's thoughtful of you, Shuichi. I'm sure that will please, Yuki." Ayaka said, smiling as she shared a knowing look with Hiro. "Go on then, Shuichi, we'll talk later." Hiro said and smiled as he watched Shuichi take off, waving bye to them.

"He really does love, Eiri-san." Ayaka stated and Hiro nodded his head as the two continued on.

----

The door opened, revealing a tall man with golden blonde hair and gold eyes. His eyes darted around, noticing that it was quiet and he thought,' The brat must be out.' He put his keys on the hook by the door and walked towards his office, getting ready to continue on his latest novel.

----

Hours passed and the male's eyes narrowed, annoyed, yet inwardly he was concerned. He relaxed once he heard the door slam and he heard Shuichi yelling," Yuki, i'm hooome!!" The male pushed away from his desk and stood up from his chair, leaving the room as he walked towards the living room. Soon Shuichi was latched onto him around the waist and he stood still.

"Where were you, you damn brat?" He asked, annoyed as he sat down on the couch with Shuichi in his lap, Shuichi's arms around his neck. "I'm sorry! I was just getting your rolls of film developed. I hope you aren't angry." Shuichi answered, staring up at Yuki with watery eyes. Yuki sighed and ran a hand through his hair before stating," I'm not angry."

Shuichi sighed with relief before busting out into anime tears when Yuki added," I'm pissed." Yuki rolled his eyes before he said," Let me see the film." Shuichi cheered up and handed him the envelope. Yuki opened it and pulled the pictures out before he started flipping through them. He suddenly stopped on a picture and his hands clentched, his knuckles turning white.

"Yuki? Is something wrong?" Shuichi asked, worried and when he tried to see what it was that made his lover so angry, Yuki stood up suddenly causing Shuichi to fall to the ground. "I'll be back, don't leave this apartment at all." Yuki said, his voice icy cold and Shuichi nodded his head stunned and worried as he watched Yuki grab his keys then leave their apartment with the pictures.

----

A male with short blonde hair and green blue eyes looked up when his door was busted open. "Eiri-san, it's good to see you..." He trailed off at the deadly icy look in Yuki's gaze and he asked, suddenly concerned," Is something wrong, Eiri-san?" Instead of answering, Yuki threw a few pictures in front of him, and put the others in his inside jacket pocket.

The male looked down and his eyes widened, his face paling as he picked the pictures up with gloved hands. He flipped through the pictures before Yuki asked, his voice icy," Did you know anything about this, Tohma? All I was told was that he was beaten." "I didn't know anything about this, Eiri-san, but I will get to the bottom of this." He answered, softly, his eyes narrowed and filled with anger.

He had accepted Shuichi and Yuki's relationship, and had even been angered when he had been told Shuichi had been beaten just to keep Yuki's reputation safe. He wouldn't even do something this dispicable. To find out two years later that Shuichi had not only been beaten.. but gang raped was shocking. He met Yuki's burning gold eyes and said," I'll get to the bottom of this. It seems that Taki Aizawa thought back then that it wasn't enough that he had beaten Shuichi but he had to go all the way."

Yuki clentched his fists and asked," Does he still work for you, Tohma?" "He does but I knew nothing of this. I'll bring him in as soon as possible, Eiri-san. He will pay for what he has done." Tohma answered and Yuki's eyes went deadly cold and blank. "I see..." Yuki said before sitting down opposite of Tohma's desk and watched as Tohma called K, Bad Luck's manager and told him to find Taki Aizawa of ASK for him.

-----

Taki walked into his bosses office only to see none other than Hiro who had a frozen look of burning anger in his eyes, Fujisaki who wouldn't look at him, Sakano who fainted at the sight of you, Tohma who looked unemotional, then there was none other than Yuki Eiri, who was glaring at him with hatred and a look of murder in his eyes, and then there was K, who had his Magnum pointed at the back of his head.

"So what's this about?" Taki asked, calmly and even smirked as if they were just playing around and Tohma said, curtly," Sit." Taki sat in the very middle of them, confused before Tohma slid a few pictures towards him. He glanced down then his eyes widened and his face paled as he picked them up and went through them with shaking hands.

"So.. what's this about you ask?" Tohma asked, eyes narrowing at the look of shook and hidden horror in Taki's eyes. "I had nothing to do with that... I swear.." Taki said and trailed off when he noticed Yuki smirk cruelly as Yuki asked," Are you sure about that? These were in the film I took from you the next day." Tohma closed his eyes before opening them again.

"It wasn't enough was it? First you had to beat him up and then add to the injury you had him gang raped." Tohma said, motioning to the pictures that Taki dropped onto the table. K picked them and looked through them, his disgust and anger growing, he hadn't seen these yet. So that was why Shuichi you sometimes flinch away from adoring male fans and sometimes would just space out.

He threw them onto the table and clicked the safety bit before asking," Any last words?" "K-san, put the gun down.. we need to ask him some questions first." Tohma said, softly and K did as he was told though he didn't like it. Yuki, before Taki could say anything in his defense, asked, after slamming his hand into the table," Why the hell did you have that done to him? Were you trying to get to me?"

"I was angry back then about his band getting more attention then ASK and we had been a real band longer than them. I guess in a way.. I was trying to make you both suffer, I thought you knew what happened. That's why I was so surprised you didn't kill me that day." Taki answered, truthfully knowing that lying was pointless at this point in time.

Yuki stood up and walked towards him and then punched him causing Tohma to say," Eiri-san, stop!" Yuki glared poisonous daggers at Taki who rubbed his cheek and Hiro said," I understand how you are feeling, Yuki, but we need to get everything out of him." "If I had known that he was also raped, I would have killed you that night and without remorse." Yuki said, eyes flashing dangerously.

Taki paled but he was expecting this and soon Fujisaki said, softly," You are one sick, twisted and demented person, Aizawa-san. Shindou-kun is as innocent as anyone can get, he didn't deserve that, any of it. Just because you go jealous of us did not mean you needed to harm, Shindou-kun, in such a way that even at times he flinches at adoring male fans. Because of you.. he has had gone through so much and has mental and emotional damage." "If I had known... then Shuichi.. he wouldn't still be suffering." Hiro said, his hands clentching.

"Do you have anything to say, Aizawa?" Tohma asked, ignoring how Taki stiffened when Yuki tensed up and he answered," No... arrest me if you want.. but that happened two years ago." Tohma smiled as he said," K... take him to the police... and take the pictures with you as proof. Eiri-san, you will talk to Shindou-san, yourself, right?" Yuki nodded his head and answered," I will."

They watched Yuki leave before they stood up and left with K taking Taki with him.

-----

"I wonder if Yuki is mad at me.." Shuichi whispered, arms wrapped around his legs, frowning with concern. He jumped up when the door opened and then closed as he said, happy," Yuki!!" Yuki walked towards him and sat down on the couch pulling him down into his lap. "Yuki?" Shuichi asked, worried and concerned with the way Yuki was acting.

"You've suffering more than you let on... aren't you?" Yuki asked, softly into Shuichi's ear and Shuichi stiffened before relaxing and he closed his eyes as he smiled and answered," As long as i'm here with you, Yuki and I am able to protect you I don't care what happens to me. I am just glad I can protect you, Yuki." Yuki tightened his grip on him and said," You fool.."

"Yuki..?" Shuichi asked, now really concerned, Yuki was being gentle almost. "Why didn't you tell me what all happened that night? Why?" Yuki asked, as his hands turned white from clentching Shuichi to his chest. Shuichi's eyes filled with tears as he answered," I wanted to protect you, Yuki... he would hurt you and I wanted to protect you and shelter you from that kind of pain."

"You idiot! Why do you always have to try and protect me? I would have been there for you... I wouldn't have ever left you alone at all... Shu-chan.. if I lost you.. I don't know what.. I would do." Yuki whispered, burying his head into Shuichi's pink hair. "Yuki..." Shuichi turned in Yuki's arms and wrapped his arms around Yuki's neck and pressed his lips to Yuki's desperately.

He wanted to forget everything that had happened that night.. he wanted to forget while he was with Yuki. When he was with Yuki, he could forget what happened. Yuki layed them down and pressed his lips back and thrusted his tongue into Shuichi's mouth just as desperate.

-----

Shuichi and Yuki layed under their blanket, their arms wrapped around each other and Yuki whispered," He'll be going away, Shu-chan.. for good. All you need to do is testify and we'll never see him again." Shuichi nodded his head and with that Yuki let him fall asleep before shortly joining his lover in sleep himself.

----

When Shuichi enterred NG Recording, he was immediately surrounded by reporters and he looked at them shocked. He then closed his eyes and he jumped startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and smiled slightly when he saw Yuki standing there behind him, looking forward. They continued walking forward until Tohma, K, Hiro, Fujisaki, Hiro, even Ayaka, Ryuichi, and Noriko met them towards the elevator.

Tohma smiled slightly and said," Come on. We have things to discuss, Shindou-san." "S-Seguchi-san..?" Shuichi asked, softly, and Tohma turned towards him and waited. Finally Shuichi continued and said," I... thank you for everything.." Tohma smiled as he said," You are family now, Shindou-san, so no need to worry." Shuichi looked up and smiled weakly.

----

Days passed and when the trial came around, Shuichi closed himself off to the rest of the world. He answered the quesitons asked truthfully and with little emotion. Yuki saw through it and he was sure that his friends also did and he also knew that it pained all of them. Tatsuha and Mika were there, and they were stunned to hear that something so horrible happened to someone so pure like Shuichi.

Once it was finished he met Yuki's eyes and once the verdict and sentence was given he ran straight into Yuki's open arms, crying his heart out. Crying for himself, for once and not for someone else and not for something stupid. Yuki just held him and let the tears run their course. He knew one day, everything would be better.
Sign up to rate and review this story