Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Not Finished

by chikchiky200 1 review

This is for my friend's b-day. It's hers and only hers@#$@% --- Different story from Other one. Which by the way im not finishing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 877 words - Complete

0Unrated
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to close your eyes and take a minute to recap your life? I mean, therapists have always suggested it, granted no one ever takes their advice. I guess you could say I did that the other day. Falling in love with someone who you’ve known for a while sorta does that to you… ya know?

I didn’t quite understand at first, like they say I guess. You never know its coming… until its there. So all the feelings that sprang up, were gradual. I couldn’t have explained the thoughts and emotions I have for him. Honestly, I couldn’t tell you exactly what I feel now.

“Frank…” All I know is that it’s here, and now. And what I need to do is tell him. Just get it over with and tell him. So that I can move on and quit with the what-could-bee’s.

His name seems to flow out of my mouth, so delicately. So cautiously. The way I say it, kind of sounds seductive, at least that’s what I think. I take a deep breath and look up at him from the kitchen table, his usual goofy face just staring at me waiting for an answer.

But before I can even say something, his phone goes off, and it’s Kerry. His ex-girlfriend. He rolled his eyes and put it back in his pocket. She wanted to get back together with him… even though she was the one to break up with him. She didn’t want anything but the sex, and something about Frank that I admired even more was how he wanted more than just sex. He wanted a relationship.

“Yeah Gee?” He asked, taking a sip out of his coffee. I got up and walked into the living room, he naturally followed me. I sat down on the couch, and waited till his weight cushioned the other side.

This moment is the eye of the storm. You’ve gotten through half of it… the whole mustering up of confidence, but now… now you’re at the calm state where the next word you say puts you back in the storm. This very moment forces you into anticipation, where you think the very best and force the negative out of your mind as you just go for it.

I finally just do it. I close my eyes, and replay a dream in my head, using my hands to do what I’ve wanted them to do. I feel myself place my hand on his thigh, slowly massaging. I open my eyes and creep on top of him. Staring at his magnificent body. My breath hitches in the back of my throat as I lean in so close that I could kiss him with a mere centimeters more. But I don’t, I linger there, my hands roaming his body feeling him for the first time. Not just a hug, but actually feeling him. His abs, his legs, his chest. Everything about him is so god damn hot . I hear a stifled moan, and glance down at the guitarist below me. His face is one of pure passion. A slight blush complimented by his teeth biting his lip. I almost laugh, I’m creating this. Me… Gerard Way. I’m creating this ecstasy inside him. I just sit there for a second, straddling him until he opens his eyes and mumbles something.

“What?” I ask, my heartbeat speeds up. Did I do something wrong? Does he want me to stop? My hands immediately withdrawal. But in that instance, they are jerked back to where they where placed on his skin.

“No…” Was what he said to me. He shook his head like a little child wanting something other than what he was getting.

“More.” He stated as his eyes glanced up at me before he pulled my tie forward forcing our lips to collide. There was a split second where I couldn’t believe this was happening, he wanted it. It was a bomb, an explosion of skin on skin, hands in hair, of tongues colliding with tongues.

When we finally finished kissing, I looked down at him. His eyes lidded as his arms somehow ended up around my neck.

“That was everything I thought it would be...” He said looking me in the eyes and smiling.

“And more” I said, he laughed and nodded.

“Yeah... and more.” His hand came down and cupped my cheek, slowly tracing my defined features.

A phone went off… we both jerked, but stayed in our position. Frank leaned over to the coffee table grabbing his phone.

“Hello?” He asked lazily. His head snapped in the direction of the television. My vision followed his and I immediately jumped off him. It was almost 9am. We had to see our manager in fifteen minutes, this was one of the most important meetings… it was about our tour with The Used. Damnit! We couldn’t be late.

We were almost out the door when he grabbed me, and kissed me, whispering a phrase that sent chills down my spine and made me want to get home as fast as possible.

“We’ll finish this later”
Sign up to rate and review this story