Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

17 Text Messages!

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 1 review

Amy moves into Mikeys room for a week!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 668 words

0Unrated
Fum dumm... bleagh!!....


_________________________________________________________________________




When we got back to school I was greeted by a lot of students that I had never even seen before. But it was nice. It made me felt like I was special but after a while the popularity got a bit frustrating.it took about 15 minutes just to get to my room. But after I finally did Mikey helped me pack for the week I would be spending with him. We unpacked my bag I took to Bellville that I had just shoved in the corner. I found my phone that was in the front pocket. I hadn't even seen it since the day my Auntie called. I flipped it open and it read 17 messages.

"17?!" I yelled.

He jumped.

"Shit! 17 what? Are you okay?" he jumped.

"Aahh... yeah. 17 messages!" I replied.
He walked over and sat on the bed next to me. Well like half a meter away from me.

"From who?" he asked.

"Umm." I opened the messages.
"Auntie, Bob, Casey and Gerard."
But I left out one person out.
Jackson. My ex-boyfriend. What the hell would he want from me?

"What did they all say?"

There was a few seconds of pause as I read his message.

hey babe! Where'd you get to? Miss you heaps so give me a call. Love you babe. Bye !

love me? he didn't love me! He was a fuck! He would hit me and cheat on me and try and fuck me! I didn't want anything to do with him. He was nothing like Mikey!

"You right?" Mikey asked moving a little closer to me.
I quickly got out of the message.
"Yeah." I smiled.

"So what did they say?" he asked.

"Umm. My Auntie just said stuff bout my uncle.
Casey just said like. Bob cheated on me. We broke up. Where the hell are you? Are you okay? And a whole heap of stuff like that. Gerard just asked if I was okayy and Bob... Bob told me that he broke up with Casey and that I shouldn't hate him. And... that he's sorry." I told Mikes making sure not to say anything about Jackson.

"Someones loved!" he said kissing me on the cheek.
I smiled.
I finished packing my bag and we left for Mikey's room.

"Here we are!" he said holding the door open for me.

"Thank you!" I sang, dumping my bag next to the couch.

"No!" he said lifting up my bag. "You're in the bed."

"No please! I'll sleep on the couch. Your room, your bed." I insisted.

"No come on. I'll sleep on the floor." He pretended to pout.

"Awh... okay!" I joked.
he giggled and pushed me back on the bed and softly kissed me, being careful not to hurt me. Frankly I didn't care if it hurt, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I kissed harder than I had ever kissed before but Mikey was a little hesitant.

"It's okay Mikey. It doesn't hurt." I told him softly.
And it worked. He put his hands on my hips which pulled us even closer.
He smiled into the kiss.

"What?" I asked.
He softly giggled.

"What?" I asked and pulled away.
He pouted.
I gave him a 'no-more-unless-you-tell-me' look.

"I love you." He whispered and pulled me back in.
I didn't tell him I loved him back, I knew he knew it.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrence but just to tease him I kept my mouth closed. He let out a little whimper and all I did was smile.

"Awh. Please?" he whined.
I shook my head softly so I wouldn't break the kiss.
He pulled away and laid beside me.
I looked at him smiling.
He looked back and pouted.
I took his hand that was sitting on his chest and held it.

This was going to be a great week!


==================================================


Yeaah so please review! Shhort I know... I keep throwing up in the middle of it!
Sign up to rate and review this story