Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

09 Wishing to be the Friction in Your Jeans

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 1354 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 09 Wishing to be the Friction in Your Jeans
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.


{Hello! 'Tis I, Strings. I just wanted to ask you all if you've been watching the news lately.

For those that have: You know that big swirl-lookin' thing in the Gulf of Mexico? Yes, well...that would be Hurricane Wilma. She weakened over the Yucatan Peninsula, but guess what?! She's coming right at where I live. I'm not too worried because by the way they talk about it, I think it's going to be a Cat 1 when hits us. Better than the raging Cat 5 it was a few days ago! So just as a forewarning, my power could get knocked out for God knows how long. With Hurricane Francis, it was out for two weeks and for Hurricane Jeanne - which came like a week after Francis - it was only out for about an hour or so. So who knows? I'm apologizing here and now for any delays on chapter ten.

For those that haven't: There's a big swirl-lookin' thing in the Gulf of Mexico with lots of wind, rain, and sharp/heavy objects that could crush a house in it. Where I live is right in its line of fire, so my power may be out for a while. Go to the Weather Channel or your local news, read up on it. I'm personally not worried, but shutters are going up, gas is being hoarded and people with generators are your best friends at the time. ^_^

So that's my special announcement. Mad love.

-Strings-

Oh! And sorry for the short chapters. I don't want to give away too much too soon. -_-}


I closed my eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep, but Benji shook me awake again. "Don't you fall asleep on me, mister." He scolded. I shrugged.

"I'm tired, there's nothing interesting going on, so I'm going to sleep." I replied.

"Oh...you want interesting, huh?" I nodded and smiled smugly.

"Entertain me, mortal." I mumbled. He pulled down my blankets so my bare chest was exposed. He slowly licked from my belly button to my neck.

"I'll entertain you alright." He grumbled. He ground his hips into mine and nibbled on my earlobe.

"I can tell you right now, Benj...you're a great entertainer." He straddled my hips and kissed me, letting me play with his lip ring and rolling his hips roughly against my crotch. A groan escaped my throat as I leaned my head back in pleasure. He took the opportunity and dove in to suck on my neck. He scooted back a little so he could pull down my boxers, pulling out my hard dick. He moved his hand up and down, the hot friction driving me crazy. He pulled away from our kiss to watch me. "Fuck, Benj." I moaned. With his free hand, he undid his pants and started to jerk himself off. Watching him do that got me even hotter than I was. My hips involuntarily bucked up into his hand.

"That's right Joel...fuck my hand like you would fuck me." I bucked my hips up again, but harder this time. I started to thrust harder and faster each time and was coming quite close to my edge.

"Jesus Christ...Benji!" I groaned as I spilled my seed over his hands.

"Ugh...hold on..." he panted. After a few more pumps, he came all over my stomach. I took some of it up on my fingers and licked it off with a grin. "Holy fuck...are you sure you weren't gay?" he asked. I laughed and shook my head and he dove back in for a kiss. Not but a few seconds later, we heard a door slam downstairs and a loud 'I'm back!' from my mother. We both stopped and looked at my closed bedroom door.

"Shit!" I whispered. "Quick!" We wiped off our secretions with my comforter and I quickly rummaged around my room for clean clothes. Benji fixed himself and threw me a shirt just as I finished putting on some Dickies. As soon as I pulled the shirt down and fixed my hair, my mom opened the door. When she saw Benji, she paused.

"Oh! Bobby, right?"

"Benji." he corrected.

"Joel, would you please help me with the groceries?"

"Sure." I replied, adjusting my shirt as casually as I could due to the fact that there was still some of Benji's cum on my stomach and it was making my shirt stick to it.

"I'll help too." Benji said, walking towards the door, but my mom stopped him.

"No, no...it's fine. You stay here and relax. It makes me feel bad when guests help with chores." She smiled sweetly and that's when I knew something was up. Don't get me wrong, my mother was a sweet lady, but that smile meant nothing good. Benji picked up on it too. He shrugged and sat on my bed while Mom and I went downstairs to her car. "What's that boy doing here?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I knew it.

"He's my friend, Mom."

"I don't want you hanging around anyone that gets roughed up like that."

"He can't help it."

"A boy like that can surely help himself."

"Mom, the person that does that to him is bigger than him."

"His parents should get involved."

"They are." I mumbled.

"And he's still ending up that way?"

"It's complicated, Mom. Just leave it alone."

"Joel..."

"MOM! Just leave it!" I exclaimed. She looked taken back and I felt kind of bad, but she was nagging and just needed to shut up. "I'm sorry, but Benji's a really good kid. Sure he's got problems, but so does everyone else." She looked at me as if she was going to interrupt me, but I stopped her before she could. "/I'd appreciate it/," I said loudly so she wouldn't speak, "if you would trust my judgment for once and stop nagging about him."

"Alright, but I don't want to find anything missing." I rolled my eyes and shut the back door of her car, bringing the groceries inside. After putting them away, I went back up to my room and didn't find anyone. Frowning, I went to check the bathroom, but something caught my eye. There was something taped to my computer screen. I took it off and unfolding it, finding that he was a note from Benji.

Joely,

I over heard you and your mom out there. It's alright that she thinks I'm a thief. Fuck. I don't blame her at all. I'd probably think the same if it were reversed roles. HA! Can you imagine me dressed as your mom? That'd be kinda funny actually. So um...I left so that your mom wouldn't freak out about any spoons being stolen. All things rock, kid. I'll see you later.

- Benj


I crumpled the paper in my hand and looked at my door. I couldn't help but get angry. I went down stairs to my mom in the kitchen and brandished it at her. "I hope you're happy, Mom! He's gone." She looked at me and then the note.

"What?"

"Benji! He's gone because he heard you talking about him! He said he didn't want you to freak out, so he left before you thought he could steal a spoon. See? I told you he was a good kid and now...just...way to go." I slammed the note in the trash can and left my house to look for him. I took my keys out of my pocket and got into my 'Stang. I was going to make it up to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story