Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > An Unhealthy Obsession

Expections

by casual_fridays 1 review

*read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 798 words - Complete

0Unrated
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

I woke up to the same annoying buzzing noise of my alarm clock and my mom’s voice trying to force my out of bed. I did the same routine I do every school day. I went towards the kitchen pouring myself a bowel of cereal. “So, do you know when that friend of yours Frank coming back.” I grimaced at the word Frank. “Actually dad, I have no clue. I was planning for you to meet this boy I like.” My dad sparkled at the words. “Really, When?” I shrugged. “Don’t know, I let you know when I find out.” He nodded. I put away the dirty dishes and leaving out the door. I got in the car and drove to school. I still couldn’t believe my dad remember Franks name to say the least, it was so long ago. Anyway, Gerard said I needed to stay away from him, but why.
I can’t tell you, he would kill me, and I don’t want you to get in this mess.” Keep running in my head. Why was he going to kill you if you said anything to me, what mess, and defiantly I wanted to know what the hell was going on.

I walked into the lunch room spotting Gerard right away, but not only him but Frank also. I walked up and sat down next to Gerard He smiled and wrapped one arm around me, leaving Frank with a disgusted look and left. “What the hell did I do?” He shook his head. “Nothing it was me, I shouldn’t give you affection like that, not around him.” My cheeks turned red from the anger that boiled under my skin. “Gerard, you can let him take you over for whatever reason, I’ll confront him if I have too, and other thing-“I was cut off by Gerard’s kiss. Our lips separated and he caught my eyes. All I could do was smile. This time the red in my cheeks wasn’t from anger but him. Mikey and the guys finally made it to the table. Mikey pushed up is glasses that were sliding down his nose, “So what are you guys doing later tonight?” Mikey suddenly asked. I shrugged. “I really want Gerard to meet my family.” Gerard sighed. “That’s not going to happen.” I looked at him. “Why not, I can’t hide you from them forever.” He pinched his fingers to his nose. “I’m not ready, it’s too quick.” I got frustrated and I got up dumping my tray in the garbage and walking out of the lunchroom. I didn’t know where I was walking I was concreting on my feet to much and I fell on my ass. “Sorry.” I looked up to see Frank. I thought I heard a low growl In the back of his throat, but I ignored it. I got up and stared at him. “You okay?” I asked. “Yes, I am, so go back to your Gerard.” He said angry and annoyed.
“What are you talking about? I’m frustrated with him right now, so I can’t go back.” His face soften. “Sorry then.” I just smiled. “You want to skip?” I sighed. “Gerard would kill me.” Anger flashed across his face. “Just forget about him for once, Have fun.” I smiled. “Okay.” He smiled and grabbed my hand running out of school property.


“Where are we going Frank?” I finally asked him. “Stay right here.” I was confused but I stayed. He smiled and walked away.
“Close your eyes.” He commended me. “Frank what are you doing.” He laughed. “It’s a surprise.” I closed my eyes. But suddenly I felt weird. What am I doing, here in the woods with Frank my eyes close. I suddenly opened them when I heard a click. But Frank was no where. Without thinking I ran, trying to remember the way back. “Summer!” I heard him call which sounded very close. “Come back!” I heard him call back but wit this time anger. Then I heard a gun shot which freaked me out and I fell. I had cuts on the palms of my hands which stung but I quickly got up but my feet got tangled together. He saw me and came running towards all I could do was just screamed.



NOTE: Sorry I made it so long I thought it was a good place to stop to make you demand more. :] haha
But anyways leave me lots of reveiws
And I'm thinking about ending the story in a couple of more chapters and I might make a sequel. :]

xoxo
Kaitlyn [casual_fridays]
Sign up to rate and review this story