Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Maybe The Ending Is Too Close

by Madmitchy74 2 reviews

Waycest. Gerard figures out Mikey's secret after Alicia talks to him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 529 words

0Unrated
A/N: Posted on myspace and fandomination.net, too. This was the first fic I'd ever written. I wrote it like forever ago. I'm just posting it now because it remains my favorite! :)
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone!


MIKEY'S POINT OF VEIW
My sight swam before me.

Stop it Mikey, stop. I thought to myself, wiping tears from my eyes and closing my small black book that I kept my writing in.

"Boo!" Frankie pulled away my curtain and lunged at me, and I jumped a foot. He scared me to death. Frankie let out a laugh and collapsed on my bunk.

"Got you!" He said, still laughing hysterically.

"Oh, leave him alone." Alicia called from the back of the bus.

Frankie just rolled his eyes. He looked around, to see what I was doing, and I quickly covered up the black book.

"Has little Mikey been writing again?" Frankie asked, snatching for the book.

"No!" I said, and got out of the bunk, stashing my book in my suitcase as I went.

"Morning." I said to Alicia, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Hey." She replied, not taking her eyes off the book she was reading.

"Where are Gerard and Ray?" I asked Bob, who was sitting on the couch, drinking coffee.

"Probably making out or something." Frankie said, lying down on my bunk.

My heart filled with a weird feeling. I just brushed it off.

Bob rolled his eyes. "Ray is out getting fresh air, and Gerard went on a walk."

"Oh." I yawned, then went to get some coffee. The pot was almost empty.

"Okay, who did that!" I yelled, pouring the last of the coffee into my cup.

"Gerard drank almost all the coffee when he first woke up." Replied Frankie, with his eyes closed.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath, and downed the last few sips of coffee.

"Oh, and he said to call him when you wake up." Alicia added, her eyes still not parting from the page she was reading. "On his cell."

"M-hm." I walked over to my bunk and shoved Frankie off, then searched for my own cell.

"Hey!" Frankie said, rubbing his head. I found the cell phone then turned to walk out the door.

"What, you can't call him in front of us?" Bob asked jokingly.

"I need a cigarette." I replied, and before Alicia gave me one of her looks, I opened the door and went outside.

Ray was just coming in. "Gerard sure is taking a long walk."

"How long has he been gone?" I asked before taking my box of cigarettes out of my back pocket.

"Almost two hours. He went off in that direction." Ray said, pointing down the road.

I nodded, then lit the cigarette.

"Alicia is going to kill you," Ray said, watching me as I held the cigarette in my hand, just smelling the smoke.

"It's not like I'm smoking it." I said. "Just taking in some of it's smell."

Ray shook his head. "I don't think she really cares whether or not you put the thing to your lips or not." He muttered, then quieter, "And here she comes…"
Sign up to rate and review this story