Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard's not going crazy, right?

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Sequel to 'I'm not crazy, right?' Mikey's death seems to hit Gerard hard. He starts to go a little, ahh, insane shall we say? (For lack of a better word that is) Will he end up like his brother?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 315 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back for another action packed story! Haha, not really. But if you read 'I'm not crazy, right?' you're in the right place! This is part two! (^_^)
Well, I'm sorry to say that it might take me a while to update, what with school and being sick.
Yeah, it sucks.
Anyways, please enjoy. I hope that I won't have to explain much.
By the way the first line means 35 days after the funeral, not just after. Just to let ya know. (^_^)
_____________________________________

Day 35 - After the funeral

Gerard's POV.

I keep seeing him. He's in my dreams and when I close my eyes. It sucks, there's no point to living. Not without my little brother, he was always there. Through everything, no matter what stupid shit I was doing. And now nobody's here. Everything is dull and colorless. I have no purpose.

Frank's POV.

Gerard isn't right. Hell, nobody's the same. We're all so distant. Losing Mikey was the worst thing that happened, but I didn't know that meant that there was even worse to come.

Bob's POV.

It seems as though everything has made a turn for the worse. Nothing's getting done and Gerard's turning back to alcohol and pills. Hopefully we can get him to stop before this gets out of hand.

Ray's POV.

Nothing's working. Our small little world has gone to shit. The whole band, minus Mikey, is still friends and all. We try to help each other get through it, but Gerard's spiraling downwards. I don't blame him, it was his brother, but I just hope he realizes before he hits rock bottom what he's doing.
_____________________________________

Sorry, this is a little filler. Sort of a demented chapter start, but please bear with me.
I'm trying to get back into this type of writing style, and this story.
(^_^)
Please review, that would greatly help me.
Until next time.
Byee! (^_^)/
Sign up to rate and review this story