Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > So Many Kids But I Only See You And I Don't Think You Notice Me

The way your makeup stains my pillowcase like I'll never be the same

by kristinluvspete 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 1063 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kristin woke up to Pete stirring next to her on the bed.

"What time is it?" Kristin asked all groggy.

"It's 6, we were asleep for like 3 hours," Pete kissing Kristin's shoulder. "Want me to take you home?"

"Yea, I have some things I need to take care of. You should hang out for a little while." Pete and Kristin left for her place. When they arrived, Kristin unlocked the door and they walked into the living room.

"JESUS!" Pete yelped and covered Kristin's eyes as well as his own. Patrick and JJ were on the couch in a very compromising position.

"Pete, you remember that I'm blind right? Can't see... what happened?" Kristin said giggling.

"Pete can you guys leave for a minute," Patrick said embarassed and trying to keep JJ covered.

"Were you guys getting it on!?!?!?" Kristin laughed pulling Pete into her room. "Looks like everyone is getting lucky today," she said coyly.

"I know, it's awesome," Pete pulled Kristin by her hips to him, kissing her. After a few minutes, they went back out into the living room.

"So JJ, you had to work huh?" Pete said teasing JJ. "You know, you didn't have to lie to get me to pick up Kristin. I like her, remember?"

"Fuck off Pete," JJ said laughing and blushing slightly. The two couples hung out and discussed Kristin's upcoming surgery.

"I'm just scared that it won't work, or that it'll work at first, but then I'll be right back where I left off. I won't be able to afford another surgery."

"It'll work, I just know it Kristin. You deserve to see again, plus I'm tired of driving you every fucking where," JJ joked.

"Gee thanks," she laughed. "Anyways, you'll have to drive me around still until I learn to drive."

"FUCK!"

"We'll be going back to the studio soon, writing and recording, so Pete and I can help you learn how to do things like drive. You could drive us to and from," Patrick said, trying to make Kristin feel better. It was pretty obvious that Kristin felt that she would be on her own to learn everything.

"Don't worry so much, we'll help you learn the things that you couldn't before." Pete kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Thanks guys, I think that I just need some reassurance. I'm just so scared."

____________________________________________________________

Kristin sat in the waiting room of the hospital with Pete, JJ and Patrick. Her heart was racing and she felt nauseous. Today was the day that her life would change. If the procedure went well, she would be able to see. If not, then she would be completely heartbroken. Pete squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Don't worry, we'll be here."

Kristin smiled weakly. Within minutes the doctor called her name and she was taken away for surgery. The others sat in the waiting room waiting for the surgery to be over. Almost four hours later, a nurse came back out.

"Are you all here for Miss Jones?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, how is she?" Pete asked standing up?

"She did just fine. She's resting right now, but she should be awake soon, you guys can go in and see her, but don't expect much from her, she'll be really out of it." The nurse led them to the room and let them in. Walking around the corner they saw Kristin laying in bed with gauze over both of her eyes. They all sat down and talked while they waited for her to wake up.

About an hour later, Kristin stirred in the bed.

"It's about fucking time you woke up," JJ said jokingly.

"Yea yea, shut up. Sorry my sleep hindered your hospital fun."

"How do you feel?" Pete sat on the edge of the hospital bed.

"My face hurts like a bitch."

"I bet, I was kind of hoping they'd have black eye patches over your eyes," Patrick laughed, everyone joining in soon after.

____________________________________________________________

After three long days in the hospital, it was time for the doctor to remove the gauze from Kristin's eyes. She sat nervously on the exam table praying that she would be able to see anything, no matter how blurry. Pete stood outside the exam room waiting nervously. He had been fearing this moment almost as much as Kristin, but for a different reason. He was worried about what she would think of him and whether their relationship would change. His life had already changed quite a bit. Almost 2 months ago he was with Ashlee and now here he was, waiting in the hospital for Kristin to accept him once she saw him.

The doctor slowly pulled the gauze away from her eyes. Her eyes were slightly swollen, but it wasn't very noticeable. "Ok Kristin, I'm going to have you try to open your eyes very slowly." Kristin slowly opened her eyes. She got them about half way open before closing them again.

"It kind of burns," she said, her eyes watering a little bit.

"That's completely normal. Go ahead and try again." After a few minutes, Kristin was able to adj to the light and open her eyes. She blinked a few times and saw a very blurry figure in front of her.

"Everything is so blurry," she tried blinking it out. "How long till things aren't so blurry?"

"It could take a few days, sometimes weeks. If you feel that things are too bright, you can always put your sunglasses back on," he said taking off his gloves and tossing them into the trash. "You can go home today and in a few days we'll have a checkup to see how things are going. Monday I want you to start going to Dr Hamilton to help cope with your new sense." He helped Kristin off the table and into a wheelchair and the nurse wheeled Kristin out into the hallway.

Pete stood up immediately and looked at Kristin. She was blinking and her eyes were watering slightly. The nurse let Pete take control of the wheelchair. Pete knelt down in front of Kristin.

"Hey baby, can you see anything?" He nervously asked.

"Not really, everything is really blurry," she reached out and touched his face. "I cant see general outlines and some colors."

Pete leaned in and kissed her. "Let's get you back to the room to change so we can get out of here."
Sign up to rate and review this story