Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

"Tell Him That You're Mine!"

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 4 reviews

Didn't know what to call this chapter... Amy is told... something... aj is mad at emmi!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 874 words

0Unrated
Deropeinslbish! Haha I made this up at school...

Okay I'm so terribly sad to say that emmi will no longer be in the story. She has broken me in a place they won't be able to fix with duck tape or staples by calling me 'weird.' *Sniff* dramatic? Yes. But I'm a VERY fragile person. So emmi. You have been removed from my notebook!!! AND from my fave authors list!

Haha okay onto the story... and just for good times I'll use the last thing of emmi I ever want to remember!
Her bubble divider thingymajig.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo holy shit this is somadd!OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


Amy's POV

Mikey and I were finally alone through a busy day of 11th grade. Easy, but busy.
Mikey was sitting on the couch reading 'Spiderman' or some other comic book.

"So." I said falling down next to him and leaning my head on his shoulder, realising he was reading 'Hellboy.' "Today was... fun?"

He looked at me and closed his book, throwing it on the floor.
"Fun? If you call 5 tests and a jelous brother fun.. Then yeah... it was a blast." He said annoyed.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

"Don't worry about Gerard. he'll get over me soon enough." I said with my cheek on his chest.

He shrugged and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my head.

"M-maybe you should... you know... t-talk to him?" he said quietly.
"You know... tell him that you are mine!"
I giggled.

"I'll talk to him but I don't wanna be a bitch to him."

"Why not? I need you more than he--" Mikey was cut off my my phone vibrating in my pocket. He looked down to our touching crotches.

"Ah shit!" He said getting up and kissing my cheek before he did.

I laughed and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Amy! Guess what?!" a familiar female voice said from my mobile.

"Hey, Carol." I said still a bit giggley. "What's up?"

"I'm moving up to Jersey!" she squeeled.
My jaw dropped.

"Y-your What?!" I screamed.

"Yeah! A town called Bellville. Its about an hour away!" she laughed.

"Oh my god! Mikey lives in Bellville! It's pretty. Wait when?!"

"Umm... next month. But we're coming up next week to look at an apartment." She said panting a little.

"Oh my god! Wait... we're?" I asked confused.

"Oh yeah. That's the second part. Emmi's coming!"

"EMMI'S COMING?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs making Mikey run out of the bathroom.

"Who's Emmi?" he asked, jumping as he did up his fly.
I didn't bother to answer. I was too exited.
Emmi was my best friend from Australia. She was a black wearer and was also the outcast at school. While everyone was wearing Fluro pink and yellow we were wearing black and red. She was pretty much exactly like Casey. She was obbsessed with Panic At The Disco. It only just hit me how the two were so alike. I missed her sooo much.

"What the fuck! Are you serious?!" I yelled.

"Ha-yeahh. She's going to your school. Her parents just got divorced and she was expelled at school so she's gonna come to New Jersey with me and she'll be staying with you when I go back home. She's really exited." My auntie laughed.

I giggled. She was always such a rebal. She should have ben expelled years ago.

"Well I have to go now so take care of yourself." She said.

"Yeah okay but could you please bring Ryan? I Miss him." I asked.
Ryan was my guitar. I don't know why I named it but I named everything. I named it ryan after the one and only
Ryan Ross after I got it on my 12th birthday.

She laughed.
"Yeah okay bye bye." She said before hanging up.

I looked up at Mikey who was still trying to do up his fly. He was jumping up and down along with his zipper.
"Need some help?" I laughed.
He finally stopped jumping and let out a sigh of relief.

"'S'all Gewd!" he panted. "Care to tell me who Emmi and Ryan are?" he asked falling back on the bed.

"Emmi's my best friend from australia. She and my auntie are moving to Bellville and she's comming to school here!" I squeeled.

"Amy! That's Great!!" he said sitting up on the bed. "And Ryan? Should I be jelous of him?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"My guitar." I giggled.

"Oh... good. That's so awesome. How bout we go get some dinner to celebrate." He smiled.

"Eating this food is hardly a celebration." I chuckled.

"Yeah. Well you get to spend a whole week with me. Isn't that enough? Or would you rather Ryan?" he said sarcasticly.
I laughed as we stood up and headed to the door.
He stopped just as I turned the handle.
"Wait... why did you name your guitar?" he asked confused.

I giggled and dragged him out, slamming the door shut behind us.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Haha! I can't stay mad at Emmi! She's too madd!!!! Though she might hate me for stealing her bubbles OoOoO

Reviews equal love! Which is needed for my lonley Valintines Day!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story