Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

You Can't Win Em' All.

by -PLWwayy

So it looks like Sid and Gerard both have choices to make. Or will Ray make it for them?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-13 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 1338 words

?Blocked
I got mad upset writing this... Gerard's a prick aye.

RAY’S POV.
I turn off the DVD and TV and walk over to the bunks where everyone has been for a while. Everyone’s in their beds and it looks like they’re asleep too. Except Gee, who doesn’t sleep anyway, and I can see a light from behind his curtain. I crawl into my bed and pull up the covers and think some more. About the day, about the week, about the Tour, and about Sidney Schecter. I don’t know what’s so damn incredible about her, but intentionally or not, she has almost every guy in this bus wrapped around her finger. I mean sure, she’s pretty, and can be funny too at times, but she’s not that great. Anyway, she asked if I’d help her with her guitar. Apparently she’s learning. She seems nice enough, maybe I’m just being judgemental. I roll over and pull the blankets up to my chin. After a while, I’m nearly asleep. That is until I hear a thump of feet landing on the floor near me. Sidney’s bunk is above mine, so I assume it’s just her going to the bathroom. I can see her legs in the thin crack between my bed and the curtain. But then She walks in the opposite direction, down to the last bunk on the bottom. Gerard’s bunk. I slide my curtain along a little and chance a peek out as she climbs into the bunk and pulls the curtain back shut behind her. What’s she doing? I open my curtains a little bit more and lean out. They’re talking. I can’t hear exactly what they’re saying. He sounds calm.. Uninterested even. She sounds upset. More talking. Then it stops. What are they doing? I slide out of my bed and crawl slowly over to the bunk, just about holding my breath. As I get closer I can hear the fast breathing, the gasping, the quiet held back moans. And through the tiny crack in the curtain, I see Sidney sprawled in the bunk, with Gerard on top, thrusting, his hand over her mouth. There’s blood on his hand, where’s that from, I wonder. But wait… Sid’s with Mikey. Oh my god. I immediately panic and crawl rapidly back to my bunk, which I jump into and yank the curtains across and sit with my arms around my knees. What am I going to do? Man, I thought she was alright. And Gerard, he should know better. How can he do that to Frank. And Mikey, for that matter. I mean, he led him on just to tell him he was gonna stay with Frank. I mean, not only was it morally wrong, but really mean too. And Frank? If Frank finds out, it would kill him. Well, I’m not going to tell anyone. That might be wrong, but I don’t want this band to fall apart again. I lay in bed trying to fall asleep until I hear the sound of padding feet and climbing into the bunk above mine 5 minutes later. I contemplate going up and confronting her, but instead just roll over and try again to sleep. It can wait.

SIDNEY’S POV.
It’s Tuesday morning and I’m in the kitchen frying up eggs. The boys rarely eat breakfast, just coffee. But sometimes Bob and Frankie eat, so I butter toast and dole eggs onto 5 plates. (I don’t eat eggs, so I just have coffee). I finish the last of the toast and coffee and lay it all on the table. Bob, Mikey and Frank are still asleep. Ray’s in the shower and Gee’s still in his bunk. I doubt he’s been asleep. He rarely sleeps. I didn’t sleep last night either, and funnily enough It was because of Gerard, who I’d just lost my virginity to. I wonder if he could tell it was my first time? But it was great. It was everything I could hope for in a first time. And with Gerard Way? He’s so gorgeous and perfect. I hadn’t even gone in his room with the intention of doing anything with him, I just wanted to know what was with the kiss in the bathroom. I got a little bit upset because he just sounded like he didn’t give a shit, but then suddenly he jumped on top of me and kissed me, just like last time. And it was awesome. But what if Mikey, or Frank, or anyone else found out? It’d kill the band. As much as I love Gee, I have to make sure this doesn’t happen again. For everyone’s sake. I sigh out loud, and just as I do, a voice behind me says “Thinkin about me, are ya?” I turn around and say “Hell yes” As I’m pulled into a kiss by Mikey, looking dishevelled still in his pyjamas. When we break apart I giggle and say “Coffee? Eggs? I made eggs.” He smiles and nods, and I motion for him to sit down as I bustle about getting coffee and a plate of food for him. I put it in front of him and kiss his cheek tenderly. “Geez, what did I do to deserve this?” He says while smiling brightly.
Oh baby, it was nothing you did…
He digs into his eggs. “Yum.. I never eat breakfast, but this is great” He says with a mouthful of toast. I wrinkle my nose. “I see table manners is next on the agenda of my house breaking lessons.” He flips me off and continues eating. I turn around to make myself more coffee, and find myself face to face with Gerard. He doesn’t smile, or anything. I grin and say “Coffee.” And point to his mug. He raises his eyebrows in thanks and takes it, walking back to his bunk. Great. I’m being ignored? But I guess, he wasn’t really being snug with me before. I lay out the table fully and sip coffee as Ray and Frankie both walk out. Frankie greets me with a hug and kiss on the cheek and I nearly burst into tears because he’s so sweet. ‘You did this for us?” He says in awe, looking at the nicely laid out table, with fake flowers and everything. “Well yeah Frankie, considering it’s my job” I laugh. He blushes a bit and I turn around to conceal my stinging watery eyes. Why did I do this? Did I think it would work? I can’t have all the boys at once. Is that even what I wanted? No, I don’t think so. I want to make Mikey happy, and I love Gerard. Am I a slut? I’m glad Frankie’s more loyal than Gee, cause if tried anything I don’t think I’d be able to resist. I’m not usually like this. It’s not like I calculate it all and plan it out. They’re all just great guys and… I bury my face in my hands as the tears pour out of my eyes. I brush the away but they keep coming, and I quickly desert the kitchen and run to the bunks and sit down in min, yanking the curtain shut. As hard as I try to stop, the lump in my throat won’t go away, my eyes won’t dry up, and I can’t stop the sobs. I sit here with my face in my pillow screaming for a while till I hear someone climbing into Mikey’s bed and moving the curtains aside. Please don’t let it be Mikey, I think as I wipe my eyes. It isn’t. To my surprise, it’s Ray


Naawww Poor Frankie. He so wants her.
Sign up to rate and review this story