Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead!

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

4/5 updates

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-13 - Updated: 2008-02-14 - 739 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 77-

The two days of recovery past quickly, and I was now back at school. Or walking to school to be more precise.

I took a deep breath as I walked into the school grounds and started to approach my friends.

“Good god! What the fuck happened to you?!” Mikey squealed, running over to me, closely followed by everyone else.

“Tree.” I mumbled, pushing my way past them.

“A tree did this?” Mikey asked, disbelieved.

“Yeah.” I nodded, sitting down and sighing in content.

“What happened for a tree to do this to you?” Mikey asked worriedly.

I ignored all the curious eyes that were watching me.

“I climbed it, slipped and fell out. No big of a deal.” I shrugged.

“No big of a deal?! Have you looked at yourself lately Rachel! It’s like you’ve been bashed!” Mikey said hysterically.

I looked down, growing quite.

“Rachel, what happened?” Mikey asked softly, crouching down in front of me.

“Kara.” I answered simply.

“Kara did this to you?” Mikey gasped.

“Yeah, in those term of words.” I agreed.

“There’s more to it, isn’t there?” Mikey said, narrowing his eyes at me.

I nodded, looking down again.

“Care to explain?” Mikey asked, controlling the conversation.

“I set the whole thing up. There was a party at the Mitchell’s place on Friday night and I knew Kara was going, so I planned for Scarlet and I to go there and-“

“Wait, you had something to do with this?” Mikey asked evilly, turning to glance at Scarlet.

Scarlet nodded swiftly and looked away.

“This wasn’t Scarlet’s fault. It was all me, I planned for us to go to the party. Scarlet just agreed. Don’t blame her for any of this.” I said warningly.

“She could’ve stopped you.” Mikey said.

“Yeah, but she would’ve known I would’ve done it anyway, with or without her, she just thought if she was there, if things got too serious, she could pull me out.” I explained softly.

Mikey relaxed in front of me.

“As I was saying, I organized for us to go to the party and trap Kara in one of the rooms with me. It all worked well, expect we were in there for longer than I expected and it got a little more heated then I expected it to be.” I finished.

Everyone around me stayed silent and I could feel their eyes on me.

“But you’re fine now?” Mikey asked suddenly.

“I’m good now, just a few sore spots, but I’m good.” I assured.

“How much damage did you do to her?” Gerard asked out of nowhere, making his first contribution to the conversation since I got there.

“When I came in the room she was on the floor practically not moving.” Scarlet answered for me.

“But then again, this one wasn’t in too great of shape either. She had to crawl to get to the door.” Scarlet added.

“Okay, yes, I admit, it wasn’t the most greatest, smartest, logical things I’ve ever done.” I said, holding out my hands in defense as every one of my friends gave me disapproving looks.

“Do you regret it?” Frank asked.

“Not so much. A little.” I shrugged.

“So that must be why Kara’s moving.” Tegan muttered to herself.

“What?” We all asked together, turning our heads and looking at her.

“The news is that Kara’s moving to some beach place about two hours from here.” Tegan notified.

”My god. You got rid of her.” Frank said, shocked.

“I’m sure it’s not my doing. She said she’s wanted to move for a while now, maybe her parents just decided now was the best time to do it.” I said.

“But still, she’s gone!” Lily said happily.

“She’s gone.” I repeated, smiling.

“Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!” Bob sang loudly, causing us all to laugh.

“Great movie.” I giggled.

The bell then sounded throughout the school grounds, signifying the beginning of school.

“Another school day. Joy!” I said sarcastically as I helped myself up.

“Joy to the world!” Bob sang.

“What is up with him today?” I asked Ashley as we walked.

“In a singing mood?” She shrugged as we all walked in a pack to out classes.
Sign up to rate and review this story