Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Around If You're Guilty

Three

by sleepyfaerie 5 reviews

Frankie goes to Gerards house and ends up in a slightly awkward situation ahem...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-14 - 798 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard made a quick phone call home, letting them know I couldn’t come round that day and he would be going back to his flat. I was so glad it was a Friday; I didn’t think I could have taken a day of school in the immediate future. I grabbed some things and shoved them into my backpack, slinging the bag over my shoulder as I crept back downstairs. Gerard was waiting outside for me. As I left the house I heard a soft female voice calling out my name. I closed the door violently, trying to shut out the guilt.

We walked through the streets in silence until Gerard stopped outside an old house. As he put the key in the lock I touched his arm lightly.
“I just wanted to say thank you for everything,” I told him, then I took a deep breath, knowing what I needed to say. “I know it must be a real pain having your little brother’s best friend hanging around with you, and I really appreciate all you’ve done, but if you don’t want me here, just tell me and I leave.” It killed me to say it, but I didn’t want to invade his private life if he didn’t want here. He turned to face me.
“It’s not because you’re Mikey’s best friend. It’s because I like you, I really like you. And I want to help you.” He gave me a quick smile and went inside.

The flat was small without being pokey. The first thing that hit me was the smell; in the grand style of the Way family was the coffee they all excessively drank. That made me smile, but also sort of sad. The first smell in my house was the alcohol.
“Do you want anything to eat or drink?” he asked, playing the good host.
“No thanks, I’m good.”
“Ok, I’m just going to have a quick shower. If you want to watch TV, or go on the computer, or whatever that’s fine. Just help yourself to anything.” I nodded as he went into what I assumed was the bathroom.

Not really surprisingly all I wanted to do was think. The tow brothers were similar in many ways, but also very different. Both were usually quiet; when Mikey spoke he always seemed sort of awkward, where as Gerard always had the right words. Like when he told me he liked me, he really liked me. Did he mean it the way I longed for, or was it just as a friend? I was going around in circles, avoiding the topic at the front of my mind, but soon my conscience got the better of me. Maybe I should have stayed with her, supported her when she needed me, but what did I owe her? Was she ever around when I needed her? I decided maybe TV would be a better idea, thinking always depressed me.

It wasn’t long before Gerard came out the bathroom. I looked up, then froze. His long hair was plastered across his perfect face, his eyeliner smudged yet still incredibly sexy. But the main thing was he wasn’t wearing a fucking shirt, was he trying to torment me? I couldn’t help staring at the smooth skin of his chest; wondering what it would feel like under my fingers, or pressed against my bare skin, or… My jeans were feeling uncomfortably tight and I blushed a deep red when he grinned at me, desperately hoping he hadn’t noticed my… situation.
“Sorry, I forgot to bring in a clean shirt,” he said by way of explanation. I mumbled something which I hope sounded like ‘okay’ before he went into what was presumably his bedroom.

I had about two minutes to think of something to turn me off again, but with the image of him so fresh in my mind I found it hard. My mother… that did it far too easily. Sighing I turned back to the TV, trying to lose myself in the fiction on the screen.

The rest of the evening passed pretty quickly. Neither of us could be bothered to cook so frozen pizza was dinner. I was tired after all that had happened so Gerard, being the sensitive person he was, suggested sleeping early. He slept on the couch, not letting me argue with him, and I fell gratefully on to his bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
ok, it's sort of a fill chapter
not much really happens
but hey
and as I'm relatively new to ficwad i haven't quite worked out a reliable way of using italics
can anybody help?
Sign up to rate and review this story