Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

11 / Eyes Closed So Hard, I Stopped Your Heart from Beating, So Deep That I Didn't Even Scream Fuck Me

by frankxgerard

“Oh, god. You’re fucking touching my heart.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 1066 words

?Blocked
Okay, I'm just gonna post al the chpters I've got, whether I get reviews or not.

-----------------------------

(Title from “All That I’ve Got” – The Used)

“Gerard…,” Frank mumbled. “Gerard, it hurts.”

His lungs were sore and aching all of a sudden, and his chest hurt as if he was having a heart attack. Gerard’s teeth were in it, but Frank didn’t really mind.

Gerard had stopped actually fucking him a while ago, movements getting weaker until he was focusing on Frank’s torso. He was still inside Frank, but hunching over and sending tremors through Frank from just below his collarbone on the right side. Frank closed his eyes toward the ceiling and hooked his fingers over the bed above him, twisting his fingers around the wooden board. He wished he could see what Gerard was doing.

Panting, he looked down to where Gerard had cut into his skin in a pattern. It almost looked as if he had used a knife, but all Frank could register was that there was sharp pain above his ribcage. “What’re you… ohhh… what’re you doing?”

Gerard drew himself back up to Frank’s face, moving inside Frank as he did so. Frank moaned and tightened his grip on the wood, squeezing his eyes shut again.

He felt one of Gerard’s hands close over his own, reaching up above him, the other making contact with the mutilated skin of his chest. Gerard’s fingers pushed against the wound and Frank arched up from the bed, driving Gerard deeper into him, pleasure shooting through his body; drowning him and making spots invade his eyes, his muscles going lax.

Gerard shifted his middle forward to meet Frank’s, twisting his fingers in the lesion, opening it wider and losing his fingers in the warm, wetness of the gash. Frank squirmed beneath him and gasped.

Gerard resumed the rhythm of his hips, matching the pace of his hand against the bloody hole in Frank’s chest as he held onto the headboard. He could feel Frank’s heartbeat through the cut, his weak pulse growing stronger with each slow movement. Frank was clenching around him, dangerously close, but Gerard wouldn’t let him. His strength of will was enough stronger than Frank’s that he could stop him just by concentrating.

Frank cried out while Gerard pushed his fingers into Frank’s bare chest. His skin leaked blood as Gerard pushed them further; almost an inch into his flesh, continuing to work into him. A strange numb, slack feeling overcame Frank as the liquid started trickling from the corners of his mouth. He could feel Gerard’s fingers around his heart, gripping gently.

“Oh, god. You’re fucking touching my heart,” he mouthed against Gerard’s lips.

Gerard nuzzled his nose into Frank’s cheek, biting comfortingly at his ear. “It’s okay. That’s not the only thing I’ll be touching,” he said, squeezing his fingers over the fist-sized muscle and making Frank groan.

The numb feeling was giving way to pleasure. Gerard withdrew his hand from the now-gaping hole in Frank’s chest. The blood-gushing organ was still beating faster than normal at the speed Gerard had pumped it at, every contraction sending shockwaves through Frank’s body.

Gerard kissed him delicately, removing his fingers gradually, almost as if he was afraid to break him. Frank wouldn’t be surprised if he was afraid. Gerard was completely in control of Frank at all times, whether he knew it or not. Frank would do anything Gerard said or anything Gerard said not to do if it would help him.

“Fuckin’ fuck me…,” Frank begged, struggling to even take in a full breath. He pushed down onto Gerard, pleading with his eyes, even though Gerard already knew what he wanted.

“Impatience will get you nowhere, sugar,” Gerard told him, but rocked forward slowly nonetheless, each thrust making Frank’s eyes look deeper, blacker. He kept his hold on the wood and pushed harder into Frank each time. Soft gasps came from their mouths each time he hit that spot, making Frank tremble under him, cry almost as his muscles demanded to be allowed release. Gerard almost laughed at the fact that the bed was knocking quietly against the wall, but decided against it since Frank’s teeth had a perfect angle at his forearm.

Frank came first, Gerard releasing the grip on Frank’s mental operation. Frank yelled into Gerard’s chest, pounding his fists against him and then scratching at anything and everything, crying almost. He was squeezing his legs around Gerard’ waist and digging his feet into the mattress.

Gerard joined him sometime in the midst of it, but he was almost silent as he did so, recovering quickly and petting Frank’s hair as the younger man lay spent next to him, breathing harder than he ever had in his life. His heart was still exposed and on display for the world to see, but Gerard covered it with one hand, causing Frank to shift a little against his touch.

Frank calmed after long minutes, Gerard’s lips searching against his own as they lay there in the blackness. He could see Gerard perfectly in the

-he could see?!

Frank started, realizing. He wasn’t blind, he wasn’t freezing cold, and he wasn’t missing his fangs. There was no cross on his chest or blood in his eyes either.

“Gerard, y-you…”

Gerard interrupted him as always, kissing him again and biting at Franks lips affectionately, snuggling his face against Frank’s.

Frank pulled gently on a strand of Gerard’s hair. It was something solid to keep Frank’s fingers in. Gerard hadn’t had any chance of cutting it in a while, so it was almost as long as when Frank met him.

Frank ran his hand over Gerard’s stomach lightly, then down at his legs and back to his arms. Gerard was just there. He was there all the time for Frank to hang onto.

Frank traced the hair below Gerard’s naval, kissing the soft spot under Gerard’s chin.

He was too tired to try to continue his sentence. Gerard held him as he dozed off, mentally tending to the wound in Frank’s chest as quietly and undetectably as he could while his mate slept.
Sign up to rate and review this story