Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

12 / Sorry Girl But You Missed Out, Well Tough Luck, That Boy’s Mine Now

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

“Gerard, I really don’t want to know about your sex life, but what did you do to Frank?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 1052 words

0Unrated
(Title from “Sk8er Boi” – Avril Lavigne)

Alexis sat next to Mikey on Gerard’s untouched bed, watching Gerard fuss around the desk, lodging papers fluttering everywhere.

Frank slept on through the early morning, his neck still bruised from Gerard’s teeth. Gerard had placed a bandage over his chest as soon as he had gotten up and medication on the cuts. Frank was on his side toward them, mouth open drearily and sheets up to his waist.

“…fucking shitload of this stuff to do,” Gerard muttered, scribbling on the forms and dropping them into piles. He sniffled and wiped his nose, scratching his forehead.

Mikey took a breath and spoke wearily: “Gerard, I really don’t want to know about your sex life, but what did you do to Frank?”

Gerard looked up briefly, blinking for a moment, then back down to his papers. “Cardiovascular stimulation. Goes straight to the cock; try it sometime.” He said, nodding toward Mikey and noticing Alexis’ sudden change of emotion. “SO, Gabby’s in the building, but she won’t be let out of quarantine until we fill these out and she’s released by Justin.”

Gabby hadn’t been into the shelter before, and more importantly, not before the war had started.


Hours later Gerard had turned in the papers and trekked back into the room. Frank was awake and watching him scuffle around noisily.

“You are one serious fuck,” he said finally.

Gerard smiled, shrugging. “You needed a pick-me-up or something. You know.”

“That was no simple back rub, Gerard. Jeez, I can still feel my dick buzzing.”

Gerard straddled Frank’s lap on the bed and kissed him. “I wish I could,” he mumbled, then ran his tongue over Frank’s teeth, purring into his mouth and pulling him in closer.

“Gerard, she’s out!” Mikey’s voice called from the doorway.

Gerard sighed and pecked Frank’s lips a last time before rolling off the bed and turning around.

Gabby stood next to his brother, looking disheveled, but cheerful. “Hey, Gerard. Haven’t seen you in a while.”

Gerard nodded, hugging her. “I’m sorry,” he said.

“Yeah. I’m not actually surprised, though. He was always getting himself in trouble, you know. It was bound to happen sometime.”

Gerard smiled. “Yeah, I guess.”


Alexis stayed sullen, watching Frank half-asleep and rolling around on his bed, naked under cover of the sheets. Gabby and Gerard were talking, periodically making indistinct gestures toward Frank and the others.

“What about Riley? If you can get him, maybe he can-”

“Riley would never go against his brother,” Gerard interrupted.

Gabby agreed, nodding.

Gerard sighed and gathered all the papers. He stacked them on the side of the desk and placed his hand on Gabby’s back.

“You should get some rest,” he said, guiding her to the door. “You’re to share a room with Alexis.”

She left and Mikey along with her, but Gerard sat down next to Frank and across from Alexis.

“We need you to help us. Tomorrow we’ll be leaving here. Some of us. However, you’re going to tell us what we want to know, and if you don’t, I’ll kill you. And I think you know Frank won’t stop me. We can’t risk leaving behind people who know things that aren’t on our side, Alexis.”

She nodded, glancing to Frank who was back asleep, rolling over again and bumping into Gerard’s back. Gerard moved his hand to Frank’s head and stroked his hair, still watching Alexis closely.

“You don’t matter to him anymore, honey. You are a thing of the past, /outdated/; you are eleven years of his decades-long life. He listens to me now, and he will not violate my rules. He will not do anything I don’t let him. Now you listen, and you listen good.

“If you think you can get him back, or get him to help you get your way, you thought wrong. Because this is only going to end appropriately for one person, and that person is not going to be you. I don’t care if he’s in love with you. I would not care if he leaves me to go have fucking children with you, but do not even try to understand what’s going on here, and if you do, don’t try to keep it to yourself. Because it won’t work,” Gerard finished, curling strands of Franks hair around his fingers.

Alexis nodded again, silent as Gerard bent to kiss Frank’s forehead. Gerard left the room and Alexis sat there, stunned.

Frank stirred, waking up again. He yawned and scratched his face.

“Ouch. Is Gerard mad or something?” he asked. “That fucking hurt.” He rubbed at his temples, a sort of headache growing in the back of his mind.

Alexis looked at the ground. “No. No, it’s fine.” She got up to leave, but Frank stopped her, standing up and being thankful he’d put on pants at one of the intervals of being awake. “Wait, Lexi. Look, I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. I didn’t expect to stay with you in the first place for my whole life, but this is… this is getting so unusual. It’s not right.”

Frank nodded. He stood silent for a moment. “He won’t hurt you. He’s not strong enough to do something to hurt me.”

Alexis swallowed. “Okay.”

Frank rocked back, his hands in his jeans pockets. He sighed and stopped, looking Alexis in the eye. “I would’ve stayed. If I’d known.”

She was about to say something, but he kissed her, his hand finding the small of her back as hers hesitantly moved to his neck. She pulled away some time later and he took a breath when she pushed him away gently. She looked just like she had years before, a shy teenager kissing her boyfriend in the front door of her house every time he left. But he felt so different than her.

She looked at the floor and cleared her throat. “I’ll…I’m. I can’t do this. Gerard… you—” She met Frank’s eyes and tipped her head down, almost bowing, and leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story