Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

16 / Let Me Be The One Who Never Leaves You All Alone, I Hold My Breath And Lose The Feeling That I’m On My Own

by frankxgerard

"God, I’m gonna miss that,” Frank muttered, trailing his fingers lazily through his lover’s hair

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 378 words

?Blocked
(Title from “Smother Me” – The Used)

“Fuck, Gerard,” Frank gasped, squeezing the side of the desk with tired fingers. It was pressing into his stomach every time Gerard slammed into him, but he barely felt it. He was leaned forward over the desk, his pants were at his ankles, and Gerard’s were barely below their normal position, but Frank was uninterested, busy shouting his praise for Gerard as the desk thumped softly against the wall with every thrust.

Gerard pulled him from the table and to his chest, still bending somewhat and reaching around to encourage him with one hand, caressing him gently with his hips working upward.

Gerard pressed kisses to the back of Frank’s sweaty neck, his other fingers sliding a slick trail down Frank’s spine. “Come on…,” he purred, biting softly at the spot below Frank’s jaw; the spot that he knew made him crazy. “Come for me, baby…”

He gave one last erratic jerk and Frank threw his head back against Gerard’s shoulder, coming hard over his hand and the wood, swearing and clenching around him until Gerard was leaning on one hand against the desk above Frank’s. They stayed there panting and sweating it out until Gerard pulled out and collapsed over Frank, who kissed him languidly, sighing into Gerard’s mouth at the feeling of Gerard’s hand against his stomach, tracing the sensitive, toned skin.

“God, I’m gonna miss that,” he muttered, trailing his fingers lazily through his lover’s hair.

Gerard nestled his face in the crook of Frank’s neck, pressing his lips to Frank’s shoulder, grazing the skin with his teeth gently. “Me too.”

Frank smiled and looked down Gerard’s back, sitting up and resting back on his palms. Gerard stood and pulled up his slacks without buttoning them, the belt hanging down at hitting Frank’s bare legs. He placed his hands over Frank’s and kissed him again, tilting his head upward in the process. “I’ll bet they heard that.”

“You think? That’s their problem. No, their fault that they don’t have such an amazing cock in their presence as persistently as I do.”

Gerard chuckled. “Yeah. I’m glad you’re so sure.”
Sign up to rate and review this story