Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

19 / Why Do I Love You?

by frankxgerard 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 418 words

0Unrated
(Title from “I Hate Everything About You” – Three Days Grace)

“Stop. You need to stop.”

Adam hadn’t come back for a whole day, and when he did, it was more unexpected than usual.

Frank jumped, startled, and Gerard turned around quickly as well. “What?”

“Just don’t go any further; stay here and wait for a few days. Or weeks. Or months. I dunno. Just… trust me,” Adam said, a sort of pained expression on his face.

Ryan caught up with them and looked at Adam. “Are you constipated?”

Adam glared and turned back to Gerard. “Really. Don’t.” And he was gone.


The bullets shot straight through the metal of the elevator door as Gerard’s finger pressed repeatedly over the trigger.

Finally, he finished shooting and kicked the door down. Inside the tiny room, the walls were splattered with bright red blood.

“Aw, why’d you have to do that? They weren’t even doing anything to you!” Adam’s voice whined from behind Gerard, but when he turned around, Adam wasn’t there.

It was days since Adam had warned them to stop, and Gerard and Frank had spent another half a week scavenging around the city. Everyone was gone. It was eerie, and somewhat perplexing to Frank. There had been so many people less than a month before, and suddenly they had all disappeared.

Frank cringed, looking away from the two bodies in front of him. “You know, you could’ve just shot the last humans in the world without even knowing it.”

Gerard rolled his eyes. “Don’t be overdramatic, Frankie.”

Frank huffed and followed Gerard into the broken elevator. Gerard crawled up the mirrored walls to the ceiling, where he pulled down one of the panels and slipped through, Frank following behind him.

“What are we doing again?”

“I don’t know. Getting our minds off the impending doom.”

Frank sighed. “Maybe it wouldn’t be so impending if you’d shut up about it!”

Gerard shrugged. “You never know. But that’s not the point. Adam told us to stay, so we will. But I’m not sure what he meant about Gabby. Something’s up, and we’ll have to get involved at some point. I’m just not sure how…”

Frank sneezed from the dust in the crawlspace and kept his pace with Gerard, wiping his nose. “Hey, look. Pot,” he said.

Gerard shoved him gently. “Don’t get distracted.”

“Distracted from what? Gerard? Distracted from what, Gee?!!”
Sign up to rate and review this story