Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

"I'll Break Your Neck..."

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 1 review

No clue what to call this chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 619 words

0Unrated
Kayyy... umm thank you for reviewing!
This one's another one for Emmi!

.......................................................................

Frank's POV

We were all up in Casey's room, sitting on the beds listening as Amy, Emmi and Casey were obsessing over Ryan Ross.
The only reason we all knew who Ryan Ross was is because Casey gives us a shit-load of it every day.

"Carol, did you bring him?" Amy asked like a four year old who was getting a new puppy.

"Ah. Yeah. He's here." She replied, reaching out and grabbing a hard guitar case.
Amy squeeled in joy as she fell off the bed and ontop of the case.
Everyone gathered around her as she un-clipped the case and opened it, reveiling a black electric guitar.
She squeeled and picked it up and hugged it.
Carol shook her head laughing.

"Fuck! I've missed it!" Amy squeeled.
I stood next to Emmi, our shoulders brushing with every giggle she made.
I watched her out of the corner of my eye.
I JUST noticed she had a small onyx stud on the right side of her nose as well as the left corner of her bottom lip.
I could have sworn she glanced at me a few times but due to my little embarrassing moment earlier on, I tried to avoid eye contact.
Amy gently put in back in the case and sat back on the bed to tallk to her auntie.
Casey and Emmi came to talk to us.

"So. Mikey?" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You know if you do anything to hurt Amy I'll break your neck right?" she smiled.

His eyes widened.

"Dude? I'm kidding!" she and Casey laughed.
His face relaxed a bit and he sighed with relief.

Emmi's POV

The guys seemed really nice. I couldn't really remember their names. I knew Ray because he had the weirdest hair and I could remember Frank because he was the cutest. He didn't talk much but when he did he stuttered a bit. I don't know if he was just nervous about meeting new people or what.
I walked over to where he was playing his nails and sat opposite him.

"Hi!" I smiled. He quickly looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Frank right?" I asked. Of course I knew his name.

"Ahh.. Y-yeah." He said.
There was a little bit of a silence.
"So umm... how long have you been here?" I asked to break the silence.

"8th Grade." He replied.

"Miss home?" I asked.

He shook his head.
"Not much. M-mom was killed in a car-crash when I was little and my dad became an alcoholic." He said smiling slightly.

"Oh. I'm so so-" I started.

"Its fine. Look, if you want I'll to show you around the school a little later on." He asked. I tried to control the big grin on my face before nodding so hard I could hear my neck click.
"Id love that!" I smiled.

"Awesome. Well umm-" he started.

"Frank! Stop flirting and come over here!" Gerard shouted.
Frank turned bright red as he giggled nervously and went over to the rest of the group. I followed and sat next to Ray and played with his hair. Everyone chuckled as they watch me poke it and pull it so its straight.

"How the hell do you get it like that." I asked.

"He doesn't wash it." Mikey laughed.
I immediatly took my finger out and wiped it on my leg. Everyone laughed.

"What's that acsent? It doesn't sound like Amy's." Gerard asked.

"Umm I'm from England." I replied.

"Really? Mad!" Ray said.
We talked for a few more minutes before Carol left and we decided to get some lunch.


---------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story