Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cheaters

Don't You Love Me?

by oxycontin_genocide 2 reviews

Gerard returns and sees what Ella has done to herself.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1630 words - Complete

0Unrated
I awoke to someone whispering “I love you,” in my ear. I looked up and Gerard towered above me. He bent down and kissed me on the forehead. He walked over to his side and took off his shoes. I hadn’t said a word. I didn’t know what to say. I thought I was dreaming. He hopped onto the bed beside me with his back against the frame on the bed. I sat up.
“Gerard?”
“Yes it’s me.” I hugged him and my head was against his chest. He kissed me softly on the top of my head. I felt tears slowly falling down my face. We were like this for about ten minutes. I lifted my head.
“But why? You’re not meant to be home for another seven months.”
“Shhh, we’ll talk in the morning. Just go to sleep for now.” He guided me so I was lying down he then laid himself down next to me. I put my head on his chest. I never realized how much I missed his smell, the way his chest rises and falls, the soft beats of his heart and his soft touch. After awhile I fell asleep.

When I awoke Gerard was still in bed. He was awake as well. He was running his fingers through my hair. I loved the silence. We were connecting without saying anything. I had an idea of why he was here. I was dreading the moment he asked about it. I sat up and kissed him on the lips. He smiled. I kissed him again. His tongue grazed my bottom lip and I allowed entry. I broke off to catch my breath. I rolled over and sat up. Gerard did the same. He moved his hand and moved the neck of my pajama neck down so he could see the cut.
“Why?”
“I was upset… I missed you. Dacoda missed you, it just became too much.”
“Why did you have to do this? Don’t you love me?”
“Of course I love you. Why would you even ask that?” I was a little annoyed that he had to ask.
“You tried to kill yourself, because of me.”
“No I didn’t do this because of you.” Tears started rolling down my face. Gerard wiped them away with his thumb.
“I'm sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry. I just don’t understand why?”
“I couldn’t handle feeling the way I did. I just wanted it to stop.”
“Shhh.” Gerard pulled me into a hug. He was just cradling me.
“How did you find out?”
“Dia rang me last night. Don’t get mad at her. She was just worried for you.”
“Oh.” I was annoyed that Dia rung Gerard. He is missing classes to be here. I got up and started to walk to the door.
“Where are you going?”
“I've gotta get ready for school.”
“No Ella, stay home with me today.”
“Dacoda will want to see you anyway.” I walked out and down to the kitchen. Gerard stayed in his room.
“Hi Mummy.”
“Hey Dacoda, come with me.”
“Okay.” I picked up Dacoda and started to walk to Gerard’s bedroom.
“Where are you going?” Donna asked.
“Just to Gerard’s room. I want to talk to him for a minute.”
“You had better hurry up and get ready for school.” I nodded and continued to Gerard’s room. Before we entered I put Dacoda down. We entered. Dacoda saw Gerard and ran full bolt towards him.
“DADDY!” Dacoda shouted.
“Shhh, not too loud.” Gerard put a finger to his lips. Dacoda was so happy. His face was practically glowing. I sat on the end of the bed. Dacoda grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hug as well. It was a family moment. Mother, father and child. I was happy, Gerard was home and Dacoda was smiling like there was no tomorrow. Someone knocked on the door.
“Come in.” I said. Mikey walked in.
“You ready for… GERARD!” Mikey saw Gerard tickling Dacoda. Gerard looked up and smiled.
“How's it going little bro?”
“Great! Wow I'm gonna go get mum.” Mikey ran from the room and returned followed by Donna. Donna saw Gerard. She walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
“What are you doing home?” I looked over at Gerard hoping he wouldn’t say the real reason of why he was here.
“I missed everyone. I’ve also been missing out on all the gossip.” He smiled. I sat down next to him. Dacoda came and sat in between my out stretched legs.
“It’s nice to see you home honey, but I still think that you should go to school.” She directed the last bit at me.
“Aww can’t she miss one day to be with me?”
“Fine, just one day.”
“Yay!”
“How about I take Dacoda to the movies so you two can have some time alone.”
“Yeah okay. Do you want to go to the movies with granny?”
“Yes pweese.” Dacoda had trouble pronouncing please.
“Okay we’ll go in half an hour. Mikey, I think you and Samantha should get going to school.”
“Ooo, Sam slept over did she?”
“Yeah she did.”
“Ooo.” Gerard cracked up laughing.
“You’re a retard.”
“Yeah you tell him Ella.” Mikey came over and gave me a high five.
“Oh thanks!” Gerard went all sad.
“Aww I'm sorry.” I gave Gerard a quick peck on the lips.
“Mikey, school, now!” Donna was pointing to the door.
“Sorry mum. Bye.” Mikey walked out.
“You had better get ready to go to the movies now.” Donna walked out. Dacoda got up and I followed.
“I want to wear that one.” Dacoda pointed out to an outfit.
“Okay.” I grabbed it out and dressed him in it. He ran out to Donna. Gerard came out and said goodbye. I gave Dacoda a kiss and they left.
“We have the house to ourselves. What do you want to do?”
“I have a few ideas, but it’s up to you.” Gerard gave me an evil look. He picked me up bridle style and carried me to the couch. He started kissing me on my neck then moved up to my mouth. He undid my first button on my pajamas.
“Please, not on my couch.” We looked up as Donald walked into the room.
“Sorry dad.” Gerard and I were both really embarrassed. We walked to Gerard's room.
“Wow that was embarrassing.”
“Yes, yes it was.”
“Well we don’t have the house to ourselves anymore, so what are we going to do?”
“I have to leave to go back to New York tomorrow so I think we should have a chat about those.” He pointed to my arm, neck and stomach.
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Neither do I, but that’s why I came. To make sure you're alright.”
“I'm fine Gerard.”
“Ella, please you know why you did it. I want to know why so I can prevent it from happening again.”
“I told you I wasn’t feeling very good. I just wanted it to stop. You don’t have to worry. It’s not like it’s going to happen again.”
“Good. I couldn’t bear to lose you.”
“And you won’t.”
“Just remember I'm only a phone call away. If you ever need me just call. Or if you just want someone to talk to I'm here. If you ever feel like… you know… just call me instead.”
“I know.”

It was dinner time. Donna and Dacoda were home from seeing The Bee Movie. After dinner we put Dacoda to bed and we watched a movie until nine when everyone else had gone to bed.
“Do you want to finish off what we started this morning?”
“Your dad won’t walk in on us right?”
“He shouldn't.”
“Well then…” I kissed Gerard on the lips and he laid me down so I was under him.
He started kissing my neck. I undid his shirt, once I got the chance, and slipped it off. He undid the first two buttons and started to kiss me where the buttons were previously done up. I moved my hands slowly down his back. I took them off and wrapped them in the blanket as Gerard started to take off my jeans. I rolled him over and kissed him on his chest. I quickly removed his belt and followed by taking off his pants. I traced my hand over his crotch and he let out a small moan. He rolled me over and undid my top and took it off. He then started on my bra clasp. He threw it to the floor. I removed his boxers and he removed my underwear. I rolled him over and again started tracing my hands around his crotch. He soon rose and I was again on my back. He reached into his beside table and grabbed a condom which he quickly put on, he then slowly entered me and started to thrust. My back arched. He was so good.
“Harder.” I whispered. After a few more thrusts we came together and he collapsed. He rolled next to me and we were just catching our breath. I cuddled up to him and we soon fell asleep.



I swear this is the last sex scene I write. I feel a little uncomfortable writing them (weird much?) but it fit the situation... if you get what I mean. Anyway sorry to babble on but updating will be a little hard cause of my school and homework. So it'll be awhile between each chapter. Hopefully no more then a week. Happy reading :)
Sign up to rate and review this story